Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) (33261 Views)

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
This is pathetic, twin brothers? What must have gone wrong to cause this hatred....so sad
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
Dagah2:

Oga, Paul was at the wedding. Forget about all these rubbish, peter is really stubborn, he just wants to prove a point. Left for Lola, she supports Peter and Paul as one, the main problem Mr. P has is in Don flex, that guy doesn't worth anything apart from good dance moves but with lots of bad energy. He is the one benefiting more from Psquare's squabble. He should face life and stop being a stooge, the day he takes a bow from Mr P's life is the day Mr P will start making it as solo artist/businessman
Oga, Peter said several times that his brother were disrespecting his wife and they never deny it, so he has a point and reason to move on.
I myself can't condone any of my family to insult my lovely wife-to-be, even my mother. It is unacceptable! Meanwhile Jude is just a gold digger and senseless.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
xperiencelove:

Oga, Peter said several times that his brother were disrespecting his wife and they never deny it, so he has a point and reason to move on.
I myself can't condone any of my family to insult my lovely wife-to-be, even my mother. It is unacceptable! Meanwhile Jude is just a gold digger and senseless.

Pray to have a good wife and please don't allow your mother know you posted this...lol
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Biggcake: 8:44pm On May 25, 2019
Davash222:
With due respect to ‘Mr’ Peter, you just acting like a kid. Marriage doesn’t make one a Man. It takes more than marriage to be a Man.

You are the kid here... Have you heard of the word "consent" before?
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by ibro1010(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
Me iam charging psquare to court for separating and quarreling with each other and if they settled i will withdraw my case. And if they did not come together i will continue with charge against them.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2019
Yoighaman:

Pray to have a good wife and please don't allow your mother know you posted this...lol
My brother, that is just my way.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by obamma: 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
Sue your own brother? The dibia wey do una this thing strong kakaraka. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 9:36pm On May 25, 2019
jaxxy:
Idiot. If he wants to take their fight to the street they shud do it quickly. Stupid brothers

Your mother is stupid. Goat!
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
obamma:
Sue your own brother? The dibia wey do una this thing strong kakaraka. Tufiakwa.

I vomit on ya mama Toto. Foolish boy.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by emelda86(f): 10:14pm On May 25, 2019
johnkay1:

At least he can feed his family and I'm sure he's far doing better than you.

Yo! Calm your balls down I ain't in no competition with him yo heard....

And next time u should read and digress before jumping on my comment.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by emelda86(f): 10:16pm On May 25, 2019
lielbree:

Paul and Jude messed up psquare. Peter'swife was there when he had nothing, yet they expect him to dump her just cos she's Yoruba.

Peter is by far more popular and is doing way better than Paul abeg. No comparison.

Ok bro
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
One day be one day,

The Ijebu jazz blocking this Peter's brains will clear..

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
lekkan:
Ibo boys sha!!!
Fear them oh

They were fine until your SW Ijebu sister came to put asunder between them
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 26, 2019
SaintLucia:
No be for Igbo man especially when it has to do with money. People that can use their parent for money ritual.

There's nothing like money rituals because the poverty level of the yorubas who engage in it the most is the highest in Nigeria after the North!

Stop talking trash
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:06am On May 26, 2019
festacman:
It is organizer/promoter's blunder but of course you won't begrudge Peter if he makes maximum use of it to push his brand and make fun of Paul. At the moment, I don't think Paul needs Peter's image to promote his shows and he has successfully undergone many foreign tours as a solo act. Based on current performance of songs and videos, Paul is a tad ahead as a solo act. Of course, Peter may be currently distracted by his fledgling lottery business.

Which song does Paul have cos it is Peter that has been doing well musically. Hope you're not confusing them
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:50am On May 26, 2019
prince3009:

There's nothing like money rituals because the poverty level of the yorubas who engage in it the most is the highest in Nigeria after the North!

Stop talking trash
Even Kanayo and Pete Edochie will not debunk my claim of Igbo using their parent for money ritual.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by abula112(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ibo boy was doing fine upstairs until he married an Afonja lady....

His late mother was against this marriage... May God Bless her soul
but fact is dey are hateful and intellectually deficient
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by santori: 8:01am On May 26, 2019
hopexter:
So you want him to pay you for using your photo. Na wa for igbo men and money sha. This would be a world breaking headline as the first man in the world to sue his twin brother. This is wickedness of the highest order, why not just be happy for his progress even if he's exploiting your image. Igbos and Money are like pant and yansh. angry undecided

This your comment clearly show you can never make a good business man.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by festacman(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2019
tomdon:

Which song does Paul have cos it is Peter that has been doing well musically. Hope you're not confusing them
Google "rudeboyvevo" and "Mrpvevo" and find the truth yourself.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Marry an Afonja at your own peril...

See a once United brothers sad sad

Fact.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2019
emelda86:

No be your sister cause am

Na she scatter the brothers.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ibo boy was doing fine upstairs until he married an Afonja lady....

His late mother was against this marriage... May God Bless her soul

She did her best to stop the marriage, knowing fully well how the future will be...
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2019
Rubicon67:

I am sorry bro but wetin concern Yorubas with this issue. Simply because Mr P is married to a Yoruba woman doesn't mean she has anything to do with it. Besides, Mr P is a grown man. Infringement na infringement. Call a spade a spade and stop this unnecessary tribal vendetta.

It was the external lady she married that caused all these feud.........she brought disunity and suspicion to a long robust relationship.

She will suffer for it in future.
Even p late mother was against the marriage.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 26, 2019
Ugosample:

look ar another one

Quote with sense not anus.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
santori:

This your comment clearly show you can never make a good business man.

Everything shouldn't be business Mr. Man, mostly when it concerns twin brothers. This is why the Igbos are never united simply because if Money undecided
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by santori: 10:47am On May 26, 2019
hopexter:

Everything shouldn't be business Mr. Man, mostly when it concerns twin brothers. This is why the Igbos are never united simply because if Money undecided

not in this case my brother, they're no longer business partners they no longer see eye to eye. It is wrong for his twin brother to use his image for his own business.

Peter has every right to seek redress on this. don't forget bukola and gbemi are also siblings and are at loggerheads before you go tribal.
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
santori:

not in this case my brother, they're no longer business partners they no longer see eye to eye. It is wrong for his twin brother to use his image for his own business.

Peter has every right to seek redress on this. don't forget bukola and gbemi are also siblings and are at loggerheads before you go tribal.

This has nothing to do with tribe my friend, this is his first time doing this, can't he just ignore it and wait till it happens again as a brother who has no bitterness in his heart? If twins can't even handle their shit because of money, how can a tribe be united? cry undecided
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by santori: 11:29am On May 26, 2019
hopexter:

This has nothing to do with tribe my friend, this is his first time doing this, can't he just ignore it and wait till it happens again as a brother who has no bitterness in his heart? If twins can't even handle their shit because of money, how can a tribe be united? cry undecided

This guys have a serious beef going on, some aspects of the beef culminated from their dealings as psquare (business) so it is expected for such a reaction Peter
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2019
santori:

This guys have a serious beef going on, some aspects of the beef culminated from their dealings as psquare (business) so it is expected for such a reaction Peter

You're right, but his decision is unexpected. But I'm sure it's just words. Peter is too damn calm for that or else he'll be hated by his fans especially me angry
Re: Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) by Alejobs: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija - Cee C Looks Stunning In A Pink Dress (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slaysy In Wrap Dress / Laura Ikeji Shows Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.