Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached (367 Views)

Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud / Smart Ways To Lure Real Investors To Your Business / Why Contract Performance Is Poor In Nigeria – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2019
I have been talking about investing in Forex for a long time now and could not get any major investor due to so many of them complaining of bad experiences with other Forex account managers. I managed to raise $500 and funded my own personal account just to practice what i preach and today i am already making $1000 and running in profits. I am working towards raising funds to start a real time Forex academy. I am seeking for investors that can come up with good funds for me to manage so i can earn more money to fulfill my plans.

Go through my recent Forex trading history and if it interests you, then we can talk about business.

If i see an investor that can come up with $10,000. then i would be done with my search, why? because with a $10,000 forex account, any good trader should be living very well.

my phone number for calls only is 07 08 50 75 643 and please disregard the spaces i have placed in between them, they are there because of the no contact policy of Nairaland administrators.

I have attached screen shots of my recent Forex trading history for your review.

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2019
more attachments

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2019
last but not the least attachments..

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dawnomike(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2019
Your last 3 trades according to the screenshot are enought to blow up the ypur forex account... theyby loosing your capital and profits made. I guess the news went against your trades on those days.
All the best... Nice all the same
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
dawnomike:
Your last 3 trades according to the screenshot are enought to blow up the ypur forex account... theyby loosing your capital and profits made. I guess the news went against your trades on those days.
i was trying to build my account above the $1000 level and now it has been achieved but that is why it is good to use a suitable lot size, Thanks much.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
dawnomike:
it is important to check out for news.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by ncpat(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2019
Me I have developed my own moving average that I use in trading and I'm making profit, I use just only 3 Moving average, if you are not making money and you want me to guide you on these 3 cross over moving average, it will cost you 10k because FOREX trading is not a child's play.

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2019
ncpat:
Me I have developed my own moving average that I use in trading and I'm making profit, I use just only 3 Moving average, if you are not making money and you want me to guide you on these 3 cross over moving average, it will cost you 10k because FOREX trading is not a child's play.
nice work but i think a new thread would be required.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2019
Forex can be very lucrative, my results speaks louder. let's make more money working together.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Drama As SEC, Oando Fight Over Company's Leadership / Sharp Sharp Money / FREE Seminar- How To Start And Grow A 6 Figure Business In The Wellness Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.