Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha (568 Views)

The Proof that Allah Killed Muhammad For Falsifying The Quran? / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2019
Non-muslims accuse Islam for Muhammad marrying a baby girl, Aisha at the age of six. It was not Muhammad's fault, Allah instructed him to marry her.

"That the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah, it will be done.” {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}".

The same Allah instructed him to marry his daughter in-law (Quran 33). It wasn't Muhammad's fault too.

Muhammad was able.to sleep with all his wives (eleven of them) in a night. Upon investigation on how a man could do that, it is discovered Muhammad was gifted by Allah to.sleep with up to 30 women a day. That was not also his fault, it was a gift from Allah as in:

Sahih Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Allah also promised the Muslims virgins in heaven. 72 for each Muslim. A.heaven or a hotel? You cannot blame Muslims for that, it is a reward from Allah.

Why is Allah so much interested in sex when he himself has no wife?

http:///336f68e6_ng
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by reccy(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
Why are you so interested in a religion that you are not following. Why don't you face your religion and let Muslim face theirs?
All this you vomit down and the remaining one you would vomit are the reason why I'm a Muslim.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
reccy:
Why are you so interested in a religion that you are not following. Why don't you face your religion and let Muslim face theirs?
All this you vomit down and the remaining one you would vomit are the reason why I'm a Muslim.

Your opinion doesn't discourage me a bit.

You may remain a Muslim but the truth has been made known to you. The truth is: a Holy God couldn't be behind sexual indecencies.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by Uyi168: 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
cleanvessel:

You may remain a Muslim but the truth has been made known to you. The truth is: a Holy God couldn't be behind sexual indecencies.
Are u a Christian??
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Are u a Christian??

We are talking Islam here.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
If you are not aware, Allah also permitted Muhammad, despite his many wives, to keep and.sleep with as MANY slaves as he possessed:
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war.

Sex,.sex, sex unlimited.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by Uyi168: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
cleanvessel:

We are talking Islam here.
Are u a Muslim?
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Are u a Muslim?

No Muslim would write such a thing.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by sorextee(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2019
Let me spread my mat here.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
sorextee:
Let me spread my mat here.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by reccy(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2019
cleanvessel:

How do you define sexual indecency?
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2019
reccy:

How do you define sexual indecency?

Please note that Muhammad was not the first prophet in history. No other prophet indulged or told.to indulge in such reckless sexual activities. If you know of any, let me know.

Don't tell me David or Solomon, they were kings and not prophets and besides, God was not the cause of their sexual misbehaviours. The true God would never recommend to his prophet sexual.indecencies.

You know what? David took the wife of Uriah and God was displeased with him. Would the same God tell Muhammad to take the wife of his adopted son, Zynab under any circumstances? That is one of the reasons we know Allah is not the true God.

When Allah instructed Muhammad to take Zynab from Zaid, he left an instruction with it. He said Muslims can do the same thenceforth. But surprisingly, children adoption was.canceled, making Allah's word.that.other Muslims could marry the wife of their adopted.sons.of no effect. Why would Allah say something and still allow it to be cancelled? It is because it is a shameful thing that could not be sustained. That is not the character of the true God.

In that same Quran 33, Allah also said taking the wife of an adopted son was also.practiced by the people.of.old, but failed to mention the people. Nowhere had anybody among the people of old done such a disgusting thing. It is a lie.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by reccy(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
cleanvessel:

Please note that Muhammad was not the first prophet in history. No other prophet indulged or told.to indulge in such reckless sexual activities. If you know of any, let me know.

Don't tell me David or Solomon, they were kings and not prophets and besides, God was not the cause of their sexual misbehaviours. The true God would never recommend to his prophet sexual.indecencies.

You know what? David took the wife of Uriah and God was displeased with him. Would the same God tell Muhammad to take the wife of his adopted son, Zynab under any circumstances? That is one of the reasons we know Allah is not the true God.

When Allah instructed Muhammad to take Zynab from Zaid, he left an instruction with it. He said Muslims can do the same thenceforth. But surprisingly, children adoption was.canceled, making Allah's word.that.other Muslims could marry the wife of their adopted.sons.of no effect. Why would Allah say something and still allow it to be cancelled? It is because it is a shameful thing that could not be sustained. That is not the character of the true God.

In that same Quran 33, Allah also said taking the wife of an adopted son was also.practiced by the people.of.old, but failed to mentioned the people. Nowhere had anybody among the people of old done such a disgusting thing. It is a lie.

Well done. With this now, I will say I'm lucky to be a Muslim. The more you talk about what you dont know the more my belief become stronger. Can you now rest?? Or you still want to lie?
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Well done. With this now, I will say I'm lucky to be a Muslim. The more you talk about what you dont know the more my belief become stronger. Can you now rest?? Or you still want to lie?

You are making no point friend.

Where is the lie? Am I the writer of the Quran and hadith I cited?

If truth does not matter to you, you are to be pitied.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by orisa37: 8:07am On May 26, 2019
Only God is jealous.
Re: Don't Blame Muhammad For Marrying 6-year-old Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Late Monsignor Osigweh Lying In State / Hajia Binta Faruk's Conversion Trials, Story And Near Death Experience / What's The Important Of Bell In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.