Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign (24483 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHt1538xEk

Father Mbaka last week spoke about the fire accident in Onitsha that claimed many lives and destroyed properties. According to him,it is a shame that Anambra has no functional fire service despite the market being one of the busiest in Africa.

He also questioned why tankers will not fall while we have bad roads everywhere in Nigeria. He blamed the Governor and Anambra politicians for not constructing the roads.

According to him, politicians will take advantage of the tragedy, do eye service and give compensation to some of the victims. At the end, many of the victims might receive N10,000 after the money is shared. Who is fooling who? He also sympathized with the victims.

Speaking further, he said that in a sane society, Obiano should resign and tender apology.

According to him, markets, schools and more should be closed until the governor resigns or live up to expectation.

According to him, Christianity is a religion of fire. He gave instance of how Holy Spirit fall on the apostles. He stated that the masses should be in charge of their destiny.

He frowned at why some people should blame Hausas for the incident. According to him, Hausa people don't even know that we exist. He gave instances on how Igbo politicians loot money awarded for projects. He used Enugu airport as an example and said many Igbo politicians use substandard products for its construction after collecting huge allocation from Federal Government.

Mbaka stated that people no longer value the words of prophets. He wondered why people should be arguing with prophets after collecting N10,000 from politicians. According to him,he started speaking against politicians right from the days of Babaginda and never knew Buhari before he started talking about him.He stated that he laughs when people think that he is supporting Buhari because of any financial gain.

Mbaka said time will come when Igbos will start looking for priests for solutions. He believes that Hausas are not our problem. The Igbos are their own problem.

According to him,when he talks many say that he is a politician and should face his priestly work. He wondered what people understand by priestly work.

In my opinion, a priest simply means your daddy.You know what daddies do when things go wrong?No matter how we look at it,Igbos are lucky to have Father Mbaka.He is not an eye service man.He is a true man of God.

Watch the video on the link above. Start from 6mins of the video and watch him talk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/father-mbaka-speaks-on-onitsha-fire.html?m=1

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Afamed: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by lilytender: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Why won't the fools blame Hausas for their problems? Even Nnamdi Cownu mama wey die, Igboman go say na Hausa cause am. I don't know who this Fr Mbaka is, but he has successfully predicted the results of two consecutive presidential elections even when several idiots on the pulpit predictors otherwise. I believe him more than all the fake prophets in the New Testament Bible.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by elotajohn1(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
Why won't the fools blame Hausas for their problems? Even Nnamdi Cownu mama wey die, Igboman go say na Hausa cause am. I don't know who this Fr Mbaka is, but he has successfully predicted the results of two consecutive presidential elections even when several idiots on the pulpit predictors otherwise. I believe him more than all the fake prophets in the New Testament Bible.
Gbam!!Ur head dey there.No matter how people look at it,he is damn real.No fake things.Point of correction, there is no fake prophet in New Testament Bible.All the prophets are real.I don't mean the magicians who were bursted in the bible

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Mutemenot(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Mbaka, you have said the truth but what we want at this moment is financial support . Many are doing it already, please go to Onitsha, show some love by donation 100m to the victims . You are bigger than that

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by holysina(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
i havnt seen any one blaming or calling hausas concerning the fire outbreak. people have been screaming of why the fire service couldnt do anything for hours, so i dont understand where all this hausa sentiments are coming from

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by MERCHANDISER: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Peter Obi should also share part of the blame.He failed as a former governor
So the state government can't provide a fire service to quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their part

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Mightyhaiz: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Since this inferno I haven't heard anybody mention awusa,..am hearing it for the first time from mbaka

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Mbaka and Obiano are APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Classicdexy(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Lol, don't blame hausa?.. Abi this man is planning to run for president in 2023 nii just like one south east governor who keeps selling his people to hausa fulani for favour ahead of 2023

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by raker300: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Who still listens to mbaka?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by festacman(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2019
The only solution is for traders in Onitsha and indeed Nnewi, Awka and Aguata to take it upon themselves to work closely with state government to ensure that fire service stations are not only established but are functional when the need arises.

I understand that ASPAMDA Trade Fair Lagos has its fire service department, which is not only ever-ready for fire but also engages in enforcing anti-fire precautionary measures in and around the market. So OMATA and other traders's associations should take a cue. No time to waste time again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by positivelord: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Nonsense....but they were observing "Ofe Nsala Day" at the very crucial election they suppose to vote Obiano out...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by bigpicture001: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
...Confusionist!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by omocalabar(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
you are not smart

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2019
only in cases of Anambra

when fire rased the Enugu market helplessly, he didn't make any comment

same with when Obi was going for VP

he is just on Anambra issues, then how much he later donate to them cos I know those guys do patronize his businesses and his church too ?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by SultanOfAbia: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2019
AS A CATHOLIC
I CAN FIRMLY SAY FR. MBAKA IS A SCAM
HE IS NOT SERVING JESUS CHRIST
HE IS SERVING HIS BANK ACCOUNT
NO PROPHET WILL SUPPORT BUHARI
DEVIL IS USING MBAKA
IF DEVIL CAN ENTER ST.PETER JESUS RIGHT HAND MAN THAT MADE JESUS SAY GET BEHIND ME SATAN.
IMAGINE HOW EASY DEVIL WILL USE MBAKA TO SPREAD LIES AND DECEIT FOR MONEY..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Reverend Father should be silent on national issue for some times, it will be better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by majamajic(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2019
festacman:
The only solution is for traders in Onitsha and indeed Nnewi, Awka and Aguata to take it upon themselves to work closely with state government to ensure that fire service stations are not only established but are functional when the need arises.

I understand that ASPAMDA Trade Fair Lagos has its fire service department, which is not only ever-ready for fire but also engages in enforcing anti-fire precautionary measures in and around the market. So OMATA and other traders's associations should take a cue. No time to waste time again.

Anambra has over 17 fire stations , omata has too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Felixalex(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Shut up mr...

Onitsha is not Enugu adoration ground.

Patronise those who patronise you..

I wonder what people keep looking for with this guy mbaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Profkomolafe(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

Resign for APC to enter abi?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by aspirebig: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm, what is Anambra state's plan for the fire victims?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by globemoney: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Mbaka should go and sit down, talks too much sometimes
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by owila4luv(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
did u resign after your Buhari messiah prophecy failed? the governor is not the fire service chief his own is to provide, it is now let for them(fire service) to work

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Emmascholar(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
This is absolute hypocrite
Since the fulani has been killing and destroying houses and lives has he caution and criticized buhari not to talk of telling him to step down
Where were u when soldiers killed Igbos
Absolute nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by ZZ22: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
I haven't seen anyone blaming Hausa offline and online.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.