Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

"Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster (50304 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Ultimatezlant: 6:39pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
Obituary of a core introvert.

Lol. I understand. grin
lol, but family dey na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by omokiri5(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Wetin person no go see for Nigeria?
Is your signature your greatest achievement in life?
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

Lol. I understand. grin

Hmm... could be, but I doubt it. I see it as a creative effort by his family to invite people to his burial.

You know...a break from the norm kinda thing!

1 Like

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Gecoz: 6:54pm On May 25, 2019
Sheybi na ur Papa wan go kick d ball trow inside net

Mbapp001:
Pm on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.6.5.4.2.9.9.3.2
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Amanda4life: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Na for akwaibom this kind thing fit happen
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Zombicmodz: 7:41pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

Lol. I understand. grin

My uncle was like that.. high BP and 2 strokes made him into quite a recluse. He was a reserved man by default anyway...His family held forte at his funeral in the end, no single invited guest.

Having A good family is very important.
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by curiousmind11: 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
I knew this man. 2 of his kids were same class with me in Secondary school and he used to visit them.

His 1st set of Children are in their 40s now, and I am not surprised at this kind of poster they made for their rich dad!
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by PNANYIAM(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:
Illiterate everywhere
Dead calling the living..... spit angry
Lols
That thing sef

1 Like

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Chiachifranklin: 8:50pm On May 25, 2019
Donald95:

How?? Family just want people to come and give Papa the last respect and you are calling them illiterates.

Mind yourself
Quote me anywhere,that man must b a dangerous man while alive
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by emeijeh(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
omokiri5:
Is your signature your greatest achievement in life?

No.
But its a record as the most liked non induced comment of all time on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Abmaleekzico: 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
hopexter:
This is the kind of Funeral you show your Invitation before geting a plate of rice. Sir, I'm not coming. Cos they won't believe me that I was Invited by you with no proof. grin angry
hmmm
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
A lesson to everyone..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]
you try. Nice action story! Were can I read stories like this. More of action and reality
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by miraklee: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk?

TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]

Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by SpencerM(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2019
olurili:
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of rider for OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS

call me, AQAP, 07063742909
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by silifat11(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2019
Haha .. Yoruba adage says. " Oku kin ba alaye wijo".. The dead never communicate with the living... This guy's own is different. Haha
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by mcjohny(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin.... We dey come grin grin grin
dude Hw did you get these pictures
Re: "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster by Roman7(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2019
SageMK:

Lol. I understand. grin

Now that's not funny, Am an introvert bruh, and i've got friends too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.