Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result (71791 Views)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by grandstar(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Congrats! Your story is fascinating and quite obtainable in a society especially one like Nigeria because:

First, most people who read hard to have good class of degree in Nigeria do that with the mind of getting good employment someday. But how many jobs are available nowadays? While the few available jobs favors someone with good connections over good grades.
Second, as a result of above, self-employment sells more nowadays than a good certificate. Someone with bad grades would most likely get involved in different self-employment trades to make-up for the bad grade while the ones with first class would likely rely on the hopes of getting high paying jobs which may not be so eventually.
Third, the education system of Nigeria institutions imparts more of theory than real practical skill or life applicable training. So, for example, if you're a graduate of computer science, your first-class cert would not code or design a website generating millions for you; only your skill will do that.

And on the other hand, she has said a lot about how she employed first class degree graduates but nothing about what she does or how she got there.
LESSON ONE: Never get carried away by all the innumerable ladies who come online these days to share their shocking success stories and assets, for you will never know or learn how they got there.

"Never envy or compete with anything with pink lips between the thighs. Read their stories and move on."

She looks like a very decent person. She should however have informed us on what she does.

3 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by fmcjunior(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
Fixedgame0114:
See below
yes your success story is inspiring. succeed alone

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Summerbody: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
So I should cook ice blocks
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by mysteryman2014: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
This post is confusing, third class in the same vein graduated best in class.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by dapadawee: 7:48pm On May 25, 2019
small time now u go here say first class graduate commit sucide na this kind topic they cause am

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by virago(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
Opportuneke:
And so what?

REMEMBER Donald Trump and Mike Tyson....

Cut your Egos...

There was never a time Tyson was half as rich as Trump let alone assume he was richer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by chidooski565(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
that lady naa conformed idiot
and so what?
anyway women reason like a dug hill goat

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
fvck your degree, You got it from garbage in more garbage out,not recycled or refurbished garbage,it's the same garbage your lecturers lecturers gave to them.You've got to recycle this garbage and turn them into ideas or they're useless then dispose them

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by virago(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
matify83:
That is the story of life .
Bill Gates is a Harvard drop-out but employs A-graduates in his firm.
Entrepreneurship pays.
Robert Kiyosaki captured your situation succinctly in the book below.

Bill Gates isn't a drop out , he never flunked out of school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
She has not said what she does, she has not posted pictures of her business , she does not look as if she is above 30, so what high flying business does she have that employs first class graduates?

Social media noisemaking?

5 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Congrats! Your story is fascinating and quite obtainable in a society especially one like Nigeria because:

First, most people who read hard to have good class of degree in Nigeria do that with the mind of getting good employment someday. But how many jobs are available nowadays? While the few available jobs favors someone with good connections over good grades.
Second, as a result of above, self-employment sells more nowadays than a good certificate. Someone with bad grades would most likely get involved in different self-employment trades to make-up for the bad grade while the ones with first class would likely rely on the hopes of getting high paying jobs which may not be so eventually.
Third, the education system of Nigeria institutions imparts more of theory than real practical skill or life applicable training. So, for example, if you're a graduate of computer science, your first-class cert would not code or design a website generating millions for you; only your skill will do that.

And on the other hand, she has said a lot about how she employed first class degree graduates but nothing about what she does or how she got there.
LESSON ONE: Never get carried away by all the innumerable ladies who come online these days to share their shocking success stories and assets, for you will never know or learn how they got there.

"Never envy or compete with anything with pink lips between the thighs. Read their stories and move on."
lol...
pink lips between the thighs.
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Chijeep(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
Buhari without O'lev sef get thousands of graduates working under him.
my friend, come... in Nigeria notin is new anymore
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Ohraybs(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
DabuIIIT:
And so,do we now climb Everest

Truth be told ,don't think u fit get sense again.... Instead of you To be motivated with her achievement.. You are here talking nonsense... Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by TAO11(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
Is this bragging supposed to be about encouraging young ones to pursue 3rd class, or discouraging them from pursuing 1st class?

As if she started university aiming hard for a 3rd class.

Nonsense and Nnamdi Kanu!

8 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by grimandevil: 7:59pm On May 25, 2019
Please tell us the full story, how did you hustle for the money,the connectios ..etc

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Brock1: 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
OfficialNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to explain how she employs First Class graduates to work for her while she pays them handsomely, stating clearly that she is a Third Class graduate and how her certificate is useless and she doesn't need it and had never used it.
She said, “I graduated with 3rd class. I employ people with 1st class and pay salaries. I earn what people with 1st class can't even imagine earning. I have influence that 1st class people leverage on to help facilitate their wants. I've never used the 3rd class cert for anything above”.
She advices students; “Apparently some people are triggered by this tweet bcs they couldn't comprehend the English. To break it down, your class of degree or certificate doesn't determine your success in life. You can graduate with 1st class and be the most successful person on earth or vice versa.
I used to think 3rd class was the end of the world but look where I'm at in life. My class of degree motivated me to be better. I graduated top of my class in software development and again, the certificate didn't do anything with respect to getting a job”.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/first-class-graduates-work-for-melady.html

Aunty lemme com n work under u cool I will do it well.
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by kaybills(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by omoluka: 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
Infinix Hot S with 3g ram and 16g internal memory up for grab

@34000

Call 07037618186

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by tfelicityk(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
It has no meaning at all... There are many graduates working for illiterate out there.

Did Dangote and few others graduated with First Class?

Do you know how many First Class the facebook founder had employed to work for him?
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2019
Bravo!
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by JustSassy: 8:03pm On May 25, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

Too much sense
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by ofiko123(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
OK we have heard..
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2019
After I left school many years ago and I found out that school may not make you rich, especially getting the best grades.

After school, those that graduated with low grades seem to make it faster.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 25, 2019
You could still have study harder and earned a 1st class and also employ 1st class graduates

7 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by MiddleDimension: 8:11pm On May 25, 2019
OfficialNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to explain how she employs First Class graduates to work for her while she pays them handsomely, stating clearly that she is a Third Class graduate and how her certificate is useless and she doesn't need it and had never used it.
She said, “I graduated with 3rd class. I employ people with 1st class and pay salaries. I earn what people with 1st class can't even imagine earning. I have influence that 1st class people leverage on to help facilitate their wants. I've never used the 3rd class cert for anything above”.
She advices students; “Apparently some people are triggered by this tweet bcs they couldn't comprehend the English. To break it down, your class of degree or certificate doesn't determine your success in life. You can graduate with 1st class and be the most successful person on earth or vice versa.
I used to think 3rd class was the end of the world but look where I'm at in life. My class of degree motivated me to be better. I graduated top of my class in software development and again, the certificate didn't do anything with respect to getting a job”.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/first-class-graduates-work-for-melady.html

if first class is useless, why then did you hire them? you don't even trust your third class enough to entrust your business to them! confused individual.

9 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by babalonimi: 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
OfficialNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

Remember d race s not fr whom that runneth bt fr whom he showeth MERCY
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
Very inspiring
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by MiddleDimension: 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
grandstar:

She looks like a very decent person. She should however have informed us on what she does.

all of them from that part of the world look decent...until you decend to observe them carefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by Badonasty(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
OfficialNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

I love her eyes
Re: First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result by hollywater: 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
Parasite talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.