Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Best Professional Courses In Computer Science - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Professional Courses In Computer Science (1277 Views)

Is CCNA The Best Professional Certification? / Is CCNA The Best Professional Certification? / Is It Honestly Possible To Get These Specs For 40-50k In Computer Village??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by orisbaba01: 2:58pm On May 25, 2019
Hello my people, please I need your advise.
From the list of the professional courses below, which among them is the hotcake in Nigeria and also outside Nigeria in terms of job opportunities.

BEST PROFESSIONAL COURSES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Web Design & Programming
CISCO Networking Administration
Software Engineering
Mobile and Web App development
Hardware Engineer
Cloud Computing
Data Science
Database Management
Vision and Graphics
IT Security
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by DabuIIIT: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
Beautiful. All are beautiful
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2019
orisbaba01:
Hello my people, please I need your advise.
From the list of the professional courses below, which among them is the hotcake in Nigeria and also outside Nigeria in terms of job opportunities.

BEST PROFESSIONAL COURSES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Web Design & Programming
CISCO Networking Administration
Software Engineering
Mobile and Web App development
Hardware Engineer
Cloud Computing
Data Science
Database Management
Vision and Graphics
IT Security
isn't it best to learn it all? Is it possible to learn it all
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by orisbaba01: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
isn't it best to learn it all? Is it possible to learn it all

I don't think someone can learn all at a time. It should be one after the other. I guess so.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by orisbaba01: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
DabuIIIT:
Beautiful. All are beautiful

I need a center in Ibadan that can give good lecture on any of those courses. I am a working class. Any suggestion
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by PrinceCEE(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2019
orisbaba01:

I need a center in Ibadan that can give good lecture on any of those courses. I am a working class. Any suggestion

I think New Horizon does them.

Aptech also offers some of those courses.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by orisbaba01: 10:48pm On May 26, 2019
PrinceCEE:

I think New Horizon does them.

Aptech also offers some of those courses.

Thanks. I will check them out.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by Landargas: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
They are all very related so I can learn them all in one at a time and that's really it. So I do not realise it's something best here out of them, you really can start from some admin and database related and then move on further with all that in life.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2019
Start with networking,if you really want to do others later.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by PrinceCEE(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2019
udemzyudex:
Start with networking,if you really want to do others later.

Some of those courses don't need knowledge of networking for the Op to start.

If he could start with front-End web development and then do some networking course before going for the back-end, that would be advantageous. Although, he could still do any of them without networking.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by udemzyudex(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
PrinceCEE:

Some of those courses don't need knowledge of networking for the Op to start.

If he could start with front-End web development and then do some networking course before going for the back-end, that would be advantageous. Although, he could still do any of them without networking.

Apart from web development,and graphic.

I believe he needs at least the basic knowledge of networking in other courses too.
Re: Best Professional Courses In Computer Science by orisbaba01: 10:09pm On May 27, 2019
Thank you all but if I decide to go for software engineering first, what are the benefits and advantages over others.

(1) (Reply)

Neat UK Used Dell Precision M4400 With Dedicated Graphics - 39k / Which Laptop Would Be Best To Run 3d Modelling Software / Mtn New Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.