Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects (25704 Views)

How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / OAU Students Pay N90 For Accommodation Per Year ―vice Chancellor / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by ArticleBeast: 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Being very very busy, i was tempted to sub-contract this out for a postgraduate degree programme as majority of my classmates did.

I am a perfectionist though and i couldn't bear to see my name attached to such shoddy work.

I took 2 cans of the giant Monster energy drink and finished the work in 2 - 3 days; 75 pages or so.

Operation copy and paste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by safarigirl(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
TheAlchemist:

What was your project topic?

It was an analysis of Spousal Rape in the Nigerian jurisdiction, I wrote it myself

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by rottable(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
Archbishop88:

i can put u through....my charges wouldn't kill u, trust me.
is this business not better off than when people doing it, decide to carry guns and other weapons to attack, rape ur daughters, kill ur family and as well rape ur wife in ur presence, before lastly gunning u down. or is it not better off to use ur daugther's pant to buy benz?
How much is it ? To know if I can afford it
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by believeucan: 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
its well
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by sparog(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Zubaigaro:
All this stories to campaign against people that are making a legitimate source of living... You are so smart to write such beautiful garbage why not write about Yahoo, why not go to the font of Aso Rock and stage a protest or National Assembly...

Do you know how difficult and tough it is for students in Nigeria, who have to take on extra jobs while going to school to ensure things are ok, do you think those persons can sit down for hours and write these research themselves?

Essay writing is a legitimate and globally recognized business and there are essay writing providers all over the world... Here are a list of some UK, Chinese and US based essay providers and see how well they are doing... Do you know that the upwork and fiverr that employs so many Nigerians offer the same services and Nigerians are working and making money?

Typical Nigerians let me kill people business, you went online, you saw Fulani herdsman, you saw Dino melaye complaining that efcc should not come and catch him you did not talk, then you see the advert of a hard working individual and you took it personal? How does that even make you a reasonable person?

Those who think they are not in a good position mentally to put together a research sought for the help of research writers and you have issues but when Buhari read a speech written for him by other people to you, you have no issues with that... Please just go an think about your life and how dull you are despite the gift of intelligence that I think God gave you... That's why some people will leave school with first class and work for the one that did not even attend class. Cus you are too dumb to see the big picture all you see is boxes and walls created by people to cage your mind look beyond them and set yourself free...

Thank you very much, u said my mind exactly
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THERE'S NO BIG DEAL IN THEM RUNNING THIS AS A BUSINESS. EVEN HERE IN AMERICA IT'S BEEN DONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGERIA AND ABROAD IS HERE ABROAD THEY SCRUTINIZE AND QUIZZ YOU THOROUGHLY WHEN YOU GO PRESENT AND DEFEND YOUR PROJECTS AND THESIS.
They do same here. Don't forget your final project has to be defended before the senate. Though, students copy and paste with a bit of modification 'cause it's a crime to copy someone's work, they still have to defend what they copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by sparog(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
I write projects and seminars mbok

Contact me for quality write up at affordable prices

Don't mind the OP talking like it's a crime to outsource your projects

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:

It was an analysis of Spousal Rape in the Nigerian jurisdiction, I wrote it myself
Why won't you write it yourself? And don't tell me you didn't look up some articles on Google.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by olatunyemi(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
I just graduated this year. I did my project myself from chapter 1 to 5 and helped some of my mates in theirs earning cool money. How do I eat if I am not smart enough to be an entrepreneur with what I like doing. by the end of this year, Gods willing my project will be in Journal of acute diseases.

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Mynightmare: 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
How did buhari got his?
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by safarigirl(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why won't you write it yourself? And don't tell me you didn't look up some articles on Google.

Why won't I look up articles on Google? Don't you know a project is about research? undecided

How can God bless me with a brain, only for me to contract my final year project out to some random person? What did I spend five years in Law Faculty doing, if I can't write my own project? It was stressful and tedious and the scarcity of texts on the topic had me doubting my choice initially, but glad I pulled through.

My project was researched, compiled and typed by me. It's a thing of pride in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
laurentium:
I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED .i recently graduated last year. i was given a supervisor, i went to meet the man , he asked me to come back with four topics ,i did ,immediately he saw them ,he accused me of not being able to write the topics the he suspects ill be giving it to someone for a pay, i denied and he got angry, threw my file away and gave me a threatening remark, i quickly understand and apologize, if i had gone out of that office, m sure he'll make me see hell, so i begged him and asked him how m to go about it. this man gave me a price straight up (60k) i told him ill get back to him. to cut long story short , i paid 50k for my project, i dont even know my project topic ,i ended up with a cheap B , IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO GIVE SOMEONE MY PROJECT TO DO. I DID IT TO AVOID THIS MAN FROM FRAUSTRATING ME. though the sharp B helped my G.p ...i m yet to clear. i would have typed the name of d fucking lecturer in UNIBEN FACULTY OF ARTS. some lecturers are corrupt and encourage shits like this
Are you people ever serious in that your faculty? grin
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by alphaNomega: 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
Zubaigaro:
All this stories to campaign against people that are making a legitimate source of living... You are so smart to write such beautiful garbage why not write about Yahoo, why not go to the font of Aso Rock and stage a protest or National Assembly...

Do you know how difficult and tough it is for students in Nigeria, who have to take on extra jobs while going to school to ensure things are ok, do you think those persons can sit down for hours and write these research themselves?

Essay writing is a legitimate and globally recognized business and there are essay writing providers all over the world... Here are a list of some UK, Chinese and US based essay providers and see how well they are doing... Do you know that the upwork and fiverr that employs so many Nigerians offer the same services and Nigerians are working and making money?

Typical Nigerians let me kill people business, you went online, you saw Fulani herdsman, you saw Dino melaye complaining that efcc should not come and catch him you did not talk, then you see the advert of a hard working individual and you took it personal? How does that even make you a reasonable person?

Those who think they are not in a good position mentally to put together a research sought for the help of research writers and you have issues but when Buhari read a speech written for him by other people to you, you have no issues with that... Please just go an think about your life and how dull you are despite the gift of intelligence that I think God gave you... That's why some people will leave school with first class and work for the one that did not even attend class. Cus you are too dumb to see the big picture all you see is boxes and walls created by people to cage your mind look beyond them and set yourself free...

Please how is this a legitimate source of living? Nigerians are wonderful beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by fergie001: 9:41pm On May 25, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
This can't happen in UI,at least I'm certain of faculty of sciences, in microbiology,lab work wan kill person, you do everything here to the extent you'd wonder if they'll give you a Nobel prize and a PhD after your project.... undecided
I can verify this.....100%....Faculty of Tech.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:

Why won't I look up articles on Google? Don't you know a project is about research? undecided

How can God bless me with a brain, only for me to contract my final year project out to some random person? What did I spend five years in Law Faculty doing, if I can't write my own project? It was stressful and tedious and the scarcity of texts on the topic had me doubting my choice initially, but glad I pulled through.

My project was researched, compiled and typed by me. It's a thing of pride in this country.
Not being a Law graduate, or student, I could write on your project topic. So, why couldn't you have done that yourself with the help of google? There are project topics you can't easily access on the internet.

I mentioned you easier 'cause you made it seem like you wrote your project topic without any form of assistance.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Rick9(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2019
Well it's not easy sha, but am writing my own final year project myself putting in so much efforts and my supervisor has been of immense assistant.

There's nothing like doing your project yourself. It shows that you didn't spend 4 years in school for nothing.

I told myself if i can't write this thing myself how can i develope myself.

P.s pardon my grammatical errors , I don't have time to edit
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by playcharles(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2019
mvem:
...you are very myopic. If you know what a thesis done solely by you can be of help to you in future you won't say such. Whether they burn or chew it, let student do research work themselves it goes a long way in developing the person. Many grants, scholarships etc now ask students of there thesis work to see there research ability... that's to name a few.... Nawa!
hey, respect yourself on this forum. Can't you just type without quoting me or using some sensitive words ... You and who lack foresight or what so ever, mind how you interact with people you don't know... I only shared what I know, I don't mind wether you paid for your project to be written or you did it yourself.
Man, be very careful how you use your words.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by 15Projects: 10:02pm On May 25, 2019
Get complete finaly year project topics and project material at 15projects

15projects.com

[url]Https://15projects.com/projects[/url]

3 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Destiny4fame(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2019
Hello, the copies submitted by my senior colleagues in 2017 is now outside, laying waste. After seeing that, you expect me to go through that much stress when I can pay someone to do it? The funny thing is, the supervisors will even tell you they know you're not the one writing it yourself. Abegii, I cannot come and go and kill myself jere

5 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by BlueRayDick: 10:12pm On May 25, 2019
I did my final year project by myself and scored A, but believe I'm giving my masters project to a very smart chap who I believe needs to chop his fair share of what I make now......

In a way I'm saving myself the stress of going tru the process of sourcing for journals, writing proposals, racking my brain for weeks for the right ways to present my point of view, thinking of the best sampling technique etc....and in another way it's about giving back to the society. Of course the person writing the project is a youth who couldn't secure a job after nysc despite making a fantastic grade. A guy just needs to support other guys who he could've been in their shoes

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by sirsholley(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2019
Yes, could remember i wrote for a friend's friend and collected 19k those days
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by laurentium(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you people ever serious in that your faculty? grin
i just tire
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by BlueRayDick: 10:24pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Please how is this a legitimate source of living? Nigerians are wonderful beings.

It may not be legitimate per se, but believe me it's better than engaging in internet fraud. I mean it's a way of putting one's brain to better use.

God forbid if I had been unemployed I would've delved into this line of business and even take it a step further by opening fiverr account and offering the service internationally like some people do.

Bro This is Nigeria where one just needs to survive witjout carrying gun or robbing people of their peace of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Bluffly: 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
DOMINO001:
Na today? E don tey. Very bad thing. It just defines the state of our education.
There are thesis professionals in the likes of UK USA, Canada as well. So don't put Nigeria down because of that.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Randomshotzz(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2019
All the 'i'm not an illiterate' crew, gather here.

ANYBODY WHO DID NOT WRITE HIS FINAL YEAR PROJECT IS AN ILLITERATE. Period.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Bluffly: 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Go and tell that to UK, USA and Canada citizens that do same

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by BarristerAlarig: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
People that did theirs themselves, what happened to the project? Wasn't it discarded?? All those time,money,energy etc spent, all wasted.

Me, I simply paid My supervisor. I didn't even see the finished copy. I did do the practical aspect myself though.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by BarristerAlarig: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
Randomshotzz:
All the 'i'm not an illiterate' crew, gather here.

ANYBODY WHO DID NOT WRITE HIS FINAL YEAR PROJECT IS AN ILLITERATE. Period.

Please shut up!

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nitefury: 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to research work and writing. I always give my best shot and I'm proud to say I did my project work myself from start to finish.

I even assisted a colleague who had similar topic with me. Our work was so good it was published in a journal by our supervisor.

http://www.sciepub.com/reference/80851

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Yinkash100(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2019
Zubaigaro:

It is not a campaign against the writers, it is a campaign against the students that contract them.
carrying out a research and writing the report is a requirement for getting a degree. Y should u get d degree if u didn't fulfill the requirement?
if you are not good mentally to fulfill the requirements to own a degree, why don't u dropout.

BTW project writting is not essay writting. it is not something you compose and submit. you are expected to make a research in a field and extend the knowledge of that field.
you said the project writers are hard working Nigerians. didn't you read the part where the writers wrote testimonies of people who contract them? did you skip the part where they testified that what they got was plagiarized articles, articles that was stolen from other people's work. The hardworking guys you praise are copywrite offenders. They break every copywrite law ever created.

Also students who do extra work to support their education won't pay 75k (even if they can afford it) to anybody to write their project for them.

in my opinion I don't think the writer us dumb cos a dumb person won't question a working system. like you, they believe "it is better to let it be, as long as it is working."

These same students would graduate only to add to the number of unemployed jobseekers. They look for jobs that they are not qualified for and end up shouting the system is not working. The system is working only for those that didn't cheat it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student Made An Autonomous Robot (video) / List Of Nigeria Universities & Polytechnic & Their Current School Fees Payment / Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.