Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects (25762 Views)

How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / OAU Students Pay N90 For Accommodation Per Year ―vice Chancellor / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by IvarTheTerrible: 12:26am On May 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Operation copy and paste

I write fictional 1000+ words / 1 page stories on Nairaland in 3 - 5 minutes flat.

Why can't i write my own thesis? Not everyone has a low IQ nah.

Your brain should be able to process something that simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Naijageak(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2019
Ok
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by ArticleBeast: 12:38am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I write fictional 1000+ words / 1 page stories on Nairaland in 30 seconds flat.

Uncle thesis is different from spunning some stuffs from your brain. What about the reference within the content, the citation, and above all its impossible to type 1000 words in 30 sec. Look for someone else to deceive we ain't sharing sweets here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by KevMitnick: 12:49am On May 26, 2019
I spent three years writing my MSc thesis for an 18 months program, all because my supervisor won't stop extending my scope. Here I was paying new school fees and missing job interviews all because of one selfish person who won't let me move on with my life despite finishing my work. Told me he reserved the right to change my project at any time he willed. Oga was modifying my work and publishing them without me knowing. I wasn't even a second author in any of the papers...smh. When I asked him, he told me none of it was good enough for publication... undecided . Honestly, I don't blame students who contract their work out. Here in Nigeria, it's a complete waste of time and energy. You get nothing for it.

4 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by KevMitnick: 12:51am On May 26, 2019
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by IvarTheTerrible: 1:36am On May 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Uncle thesis is different from spunning some stuffs from your brain. What about the reference within the content, the citation, and above all its impossible to type 1000 words in 30 sec. Look for someone else to deceive we ain't sharing sweets here.

2 Likes

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 4:22am On May 26, 2019
University is an industry on its own. what I find even more irritating from the article is the incompetence of the so called consultants who did not deliver any service in the end. Those lazy students could have achieved the same thesis with a Google search.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:02am On May 26, 2019
ablelin:
I guess this writer just entered Nigeria or he just got out of bed. This has been obtainable for how long I can't remember. There are so many sites and mercenaries for that purpose, it shows how low our education has fallen and everyone is to blame right from the government, to the university and the students. How do you explain the low budget for education, the wicked and strictness of lecturers to the lazy attitude of students. Everyone wants to make it in any way, even if it is dubious.. No wonder undergraduate projects are not close to publication and neither can it be used for any academic or professional purpose, 90% of copy and paste.

There is the need for the government to look into this and demand that 90% of research works be published, and see if quality research works won't be doled out. The government should also fund education properly and make the lecturers to be on their feet, else they will be sacked. the students should then be given no lifeline of going to come up with a research work with no evidence of survey and with time, we will get over it....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
I am doing my msc one of our lecturer told us without any fear that actually it is allowed and perfectly legal for you to contract someone to write your thesis for you. Its about problem solving and for as long as you are solving a problem they don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by NaMeAboki: 5:14am On May 26, 2019
Before nko; when you add money/ sex for grades, exam malpractice and outright forgery; then you will begin to understand why many of them come out (like this one ) as mere paper graduates without substance - and may even have the audacity to say Buhari no get certificate or Aboki no go school.

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Hahnemann: 5:17am On May 26, 2019
rottable:
This is really common in university. Well, I did my final project my self

Even if someone wrote for u, would u have confessed to that?

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2019

Am In my final year In a Nigerian institution and just recently a group of youth corpers entered into our class, introduce themselves and said, they are serving in this state and they help people(students) in writing projects...
Even wrote their numbers on the Board...
And proudly left.....
And so many of my dept students where just flocking round the numbers like flies..!!!!
I might not have shown it, but it was indeed a disgrace.....

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by ArticleBeast: 7:35am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I thought as much. Who you trying to impress? Take the back seat. 1000 words in 30 sec...Oshey Robot
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by ArticleBeast: 7:36am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I write fictional 1000+ words / 1 page stories on Nairaland in 3 - 5 minutes flat.

Now its 3-5 minutes no longer..Now run along!

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by IvarTheTerrible: 7:40am On May 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Now its 3-5 minutes no longer 30 sec....For your info I am doing my PhD kiddo. Now run along!

Yes, PhD in Ashawo beer parlour. Try again, later grin

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by NACE13: 7:53am On May 26, 2019
I don't know if I'd say I did my project myself because most of the chapters were lifted from PDFs, articles and blog forums.....then the programming part, I visited few sites like quora, w3schools,YouTube to copy some codes and added to my codes to make my web app work.

Well, after my presentation, I was applauded by the group of 'interrogators'. It was a fantastic feeling to be honest. I got my sweet A

I won't entirely blame the students because coupled with lectures, assignments, presentations, one still has to prepare for tests and exam.
I almost failed a course in my final year because I wasn't attending the lecturer's class because I was always in the school e-Library doing my project research and work and the lecturer was always taking attendance. Infact I got an F but I begged and explained to the lecturer why I was always missing class. The lecturer found out I am kind of a serious-minded student who was so caught up in his project that he had to ditch the class....so the lecturer just changed it to an E.

There's this true feeling of pride when you get things done yourself...and then you get an A for it

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by alphaNomega: 8:25am On May 26, 2019
Zubaigaro:
when you get robbed or duped or loss a loved one to robbery you will know how...

Did you even think of making the school system encourage self accountability before posting? What they are doing is no different from people buying certificates and YOU are defending the sellers of such certificates saying should the rob or kill?

Nigerians are wonderful beings
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by alphaNomega: 8:26am On May 26, 2019
Bluffly:

Go and tell that to UK, USA and Canada citizens that do same

Please give me the link and I will tell them with my chest!
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by ArticleBeast: 8:30am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Yes, PhD in Ashawo beer parlour. Try again, later grin
Yes, I catch fun. I enjoy my life both academically and socially. If you have a problem with that you can sip sniper with your tea. I don't have to come online to lie...30 sec to 3-5 mins. cheesy grin Very soon it will be 4 hours.

Who knows you may still even be looking for admission sef...Bye kiddo.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by IvarTheTerrible: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Yes, I catch fun. I enjoy my life both academically and socially. If you have a problem with that you can sip sniper with your tea. I don't have to come online to lie...30 sec to 3-5 mins. cheesy grin Very soon it will be 4 hours.

Who knows you may still even be looking for admission sef...Bye kiddo.

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by TotoNaRubber: 8:56am On May 26, 2019

No big deal, i have written a research project for a final year student, she paid N160,000 for it. Do i regret doing it , the answer is CAPITAL NO.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Sammyblaq(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2019
I did my work but lifted just the Chapter 2(Literature) of my work...Chapters 1,3,4 and 5 was done by yours truly.

#PolyAlumni

1 Like

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2019
rottable:
This is really common in university. Well, I did my final project my self
We know Sir.
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Bluffly: 10:54am On May 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Please give me the link and I will tell them with my chest!
If you have the time for the former you should have same for the latter.
Bye
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by Nobody: 11:18am On May 26, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THERE'S NO BIG DEAL IN THEM RUNNING THIS AS A BUSINESS. EVEN HERE IN AMERICA IT'S BEEN DONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGERIA AND ABROAD IS HERE ABROAD THEY SCRUTINIZE AND QUIZZ YOU THOROUGHLY WHEN YOU GO PRESENT AND DEFEND YOUR PROJECTS AND THESIS.
Really
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by liverpool72(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2019
Asking someone write a project for you might not be the issue especially where you don't have time which might not be an excuse but being to defend it could when need arises calls for a serious concern.
If I cheat in an exam am sure I can always defend it
cos I make sure I read in preparation for the exam where need arises to add up through Dat I do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by alphaNomega: 11:41am On May 26, 2019
Bluffly:

If you have the time for the former you should have same for the latter.
Bye

I want to know the kind of idioíts you interact with in those countries because the people I know there put in work and get their job done themselves.

Shut the door as you leave, don't let it hit your behind
Re: How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects by mvem(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2019
playcharles:
hey, respect yourself on this forum. Can't you just type without quoting me or using some sensitive words ... You and who lack foresight or what so ever, mind how you interact with people you don't know... I only shared what I know, I don't mind wether you paid for your project to be written or you did it yourself.
Man, be very careful how you use your words.
you are not serious. This is a public forum and if you post anything here then anyone can quote it. If you don't want that then don't post here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.