Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/19 (201 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/05/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/19 by dallyemmy: 3:40pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/19 by dallyemmy: 7:29am On May 26, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, May 26, 2019) -

*The Works of The Flesh.*

1.Thank You, Father, for the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary, for the salvation of my soul, from eternal destruction in hell fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me, to run away from every appearance of evil, and from anything that could trigger sinful desires in my body, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every work of the flesh and hell, in my life, be destroyed and consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as from today, order my steps in Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to overcome temptations to sin; and help me to live above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take dominion over me, and let all the activities of the flesh, in my life, be subdued, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to keep my body under subjection, so that I will not be a castaway, after preaching to others, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, and everyday, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and grant him the grace to finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/19 by dallyemmy: 8:22am On May 26, 2019
SUNDAY SCHOOL QUARTERLY REVIEW – THIRD INTERACTIVE SESSION

*TO ASK QUESTIONS ON TREATED LESSONS FOR CLARITY

*TO GIVE CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE OUTLINES

*TO GIVE USEFUL SUGGESTIONS TOWARDS BETTER PERFORMANCES

Lesson 27: COMPLETE EYE SIGHT

Lesson 28: SPEAKING WITH NEW TONGUES

Lesson 29: EFFECTIVE SOUL WINNING*

Lesson 30: SUBMISSION

Lesson 31: DOMINION

Lesson 32: PHYSICAL BREAKTHROUGH

Lesson 33: SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGH

Lesson 34: ONLY ONE GOD

Lesson 35: BEWARE OF MODERN DAY IDOLATRY

Lesson 36: THE MASTER SCULPTURE*

(1) (Reply)

Let Both Grow Together / Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating From Same Plate / To The Unknown God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.