Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) (18613 Views)

Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2019
PRINCE ONYEKA EZE CELEBRATE TWINS KIDS AS THEY MARK BIRTHDAY TODAY

The Chairman of Prince Osisioma Foundation, Prince Onyeka Eze and his entire family has been thrown into bliss as their twin kids, Kelvin and Kendra, Melvin and Mavin mark their birthday today. The celebration for their twin kids who turned age 3 and age 5 today ( 25th May 2019) has attracted a loud atmosphere of joy.

According to Prince Onyeka Eze, he told our source that his twins kids are so dear to him. He says they mean everything to him. In his birthday message to his kids, he says, "Happy birthday to the coolest kids in the world -KK and MM. Being a parent is one gift no one can take for granted, but having smart, strong, brave and awesome kids, makes being a father an amazing blessing and to my amazing Superheroes, Daddy loves you so much and nothing can change that. Happy Birthday to you. You are my one in a billion miracle and bundle of Joy, 25 warm lovely hearty cheers and much love", he concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZkBQOI_vc

The chairman of one Nigeria's most responsive humanitarian agency, Prince Onyeka has appreciated God for the grace upon his kids, he also thanked everyone who made out time and resources to send gifts, messages and even visited their home to celebrate and rejoice with them.

Prince Osisioma Foundation has remained exposed to commitments in areas of human capacity building, outreaches, IDP reintegration, poverty alleviation, empowerment, social development and global advancement.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/happy-birthday-prince-onyeka-eze.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
I love twins kiss

11 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Junkie1: 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
WTF?? THIS PERSON ABOVE ME NEEDS TO ARRESTED AND BANNED FROM HIS SITE FOR STEALING MY FTC...SMH, ENEMIES OF PROGRESS EVERYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY

ALSO WHO TF ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmm, front page sha. Cute babies by the way
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
J
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
Lovely pic
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
Happy Birthday to the lovely Angels.

Twins are always so cute.

We use this as a point of contact for everyone praying for such cuties as this.

It is so in God's name.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:33pm On May 25, 2019
Oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
Cuteness overload
Happy birthday babies kiss kiss kiss Long life and prosperity.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
Beautiful kids and handsome man.

The wife too paunchy to my liking.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
Do you have already written projects in softcopy? Click here to sell it
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
Happy birthday cute twins, I want twins too.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
angry
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
q
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2019
Twins are always a delight and a blessing. It gives unfathomable joy. I do not imagine how the ignorance of our forebears led to the killing and wastage of these precious jewels in the dim past!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by olurili(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
PRINCE ONYEKA EZE CELEBRATE TWINS KIDS AS THEY MARK BIRTHDAY TODAY

The Chairman of Prince Osisioma Foundation, Prince Onyeka Eze and his entire family has been thrown into bliss as their twin kids, Kelvin and Kendra, Melvin and Mavin mark their birthday today. The celebration for their twin kids who turned age 3 and age 5 today ( 25th May 2019) has attracted a loud atmosphere of joy.

According to Prince Onyeka Eze, he told our source that his twins kids are so dear to him. He says they mean everything to him. In his birthday message to his kids, he says, "Happy birthday to the coolest kids in the world -KK and MM. Being a parent is one gift no one can take for granted, but having smart, strong, brave and awesome kids, makes being a father an amazing blessing and to my amazing Superheroes, Daddy loves you so much and nothing can change that. Happy Birthday to you. You are my one in a billion miracle and bundle of Joy, 25 warm lovely hearty cheers and much love", he concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZkBQOI_vc

The chairman of one Nigeria's most responsive humanitarian agency, Prince Onyeka has appreciated God for the grace upon his kids, he also thanked everyone who made out time and resources to send gifts, messages and even visited their home to celebrate and rejoice with them.

Prince Osisioma Foundation has remained exposed to commitments in areas of human capacity building, outreaches, IDP reintegration, poverty alleviation, empowerment, social development and global advancement.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/happy-birthday-prince-onyeka-eze.html?m=1
Happy birthday cuties.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Fixedmach5214: 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
See below
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
Bleep him, an igbo man who can't give his Children igbo names is an efulefu.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:
Happy birthday cute twins, I want twins too.
I used to dream having twins with my boyfriend.Its so unfortunate
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
sweetilicious:
I used to dream having twins with my boyfriend.Its so unfortunate

Wow, lovely. What changed?, what made it unfortunate.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2019
Meet wetin wetin foundation boss's wife na the title, op you 4 just say Prince something something pikin birthday. How this one come be nairaland front page matter?
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2019
Prince Melvin Eze (Osisioma N'ukpo) nephew and the hand of the billionaire Chief Engr Arthur Eze.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:12am On May 26, 2019
I don't get it, were the two sets born on same date, different years?? This is serious oo, if so then it's nothing short of artificial insemination.
Lovely kids they are...
these children will for some time believe that all families consist of twins

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs Deal With RCA Records / Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / See The Kind Of Photos This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.