Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message (1641 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
A Nairalander (gaby) pulled an audacious stunt two days ago at a three-day youth summit held at the international conference center Abuja when he breached the security and took to the stage as the VP was about to be called up for a speech.

It was quite a nerver wrecking sight to behold with the security personnel left looking embarrassed.

But the VP seeing the relevance and validity in his message had ordered the officers to retreat and summoned the young man before him to deliver his message and thereafter collected his book titled "Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas: a story of perils, triumphs an karma or The irregular migrant. A story that was conceived an birthed here on Nairaland.

The look of the faces of those DSS guys though.

The video footage of this moment is more hilarious but too large to upload here...

Keep believing guys...impossible is nothing.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by Billy0naire(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo does not pay again, the guy wants to use new strategy. Hahahahaahah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by okirewaju(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by martyns303(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2019
They will hear u....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
martyns303:
They will hear u....

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by buharitill2023: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
Able vp is a listening vp, even idiotic pigs of bia fra love him.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
buharitill2023:

He is truly learned I must confess..it was pretty well evident.
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by BlackfireX: 7:11pm On May 25, 2019
What can a mere commissioner do?
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
BlackfireX:

Where a man like you sees "a mere commissioner", God arranges a date with " preparedness to meet opportunity".

Go ponder on the above and begin growing up fast because time no dey m brother.

Peace...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by BlackfireX: 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
daddytime:

Where a man like you sees "a mere commissioner", God arranges a date with " preparedness to meet opportunity".

Go ponder on the above and begin growing up fast because time no dey m brother.

Peace...

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by Bridget95(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2019
buharitill2023:
Biafra tornmenting you and ur fadaa since 1967 till date.

You shall weep some more on the 30th of May.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by lastempero: 10:54pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
Yahoo Yahoo does not pay again, the guy wants to use new strategy. Hahahahaahah

Another Yahoo format.if u know u know.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by Firgemachar: 12:00am On May 26, 2019
BlackfireX:

What can your father do

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by MetaPhysical: 4:05am On May 26, 2019
daddytime:
A Nairalander (gaby) pulled an audacious stunt two days ago at a three-day youth summit held at the international conference center Abuja when he breached the security and took to the stage as the VP was about to be called up for a speech.

It was quite a nerver wrecking sight to behold with the security personnel left looking embarrassed.

But the VP seeing the relevance and validity in his message had ordered the officers to retreat and summoned the young man before him to deliver his message and thereafter collected his book titled "Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas: a story of perils, triumphs an karma or The irregular migrant. A story that was conceived an birthed here on Nairaland.

The look of the faces of those DSS guys though.

The video footage of this moment is more hilarious but too large to upload here...

Keep believing guys...impossible is nothing.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove

Daddytime, so whats your story? Whats the whole deal with your banner? Bring your storyhere bro

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Daddytime, so whats your story? Whats the whole deal with your banner? Bring your storyhere bro

https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by MetaPhysical: 8:23am On May 26, 2019
The links end in loops. I follow one link to another and that brings me back to the first. I need one link to get the jist or you can copy and paste story here. This is my first time seeing this.
Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
The links end in loops. I follow one link to another and that brings me back to the first. I need one link to get the jist or you can copy and paste story here. This is my first time seeing this.
Thanks

The link was straight from my end. The story is on a different moniker (gaby). Will copy and put link on my moniker now.
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Here you go...
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2019
Thank God those DAS guys no overreact or come over show themselves..it's high time we all play our roles to the dangers Yahoo Yahoo will cause us in future....
Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by daddytime(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Thank God those DAS guys no overreact or come over show themselves..it's high time we all play our roles to the dangers Yahoo Yahoo will cause us in future....

They attempted o but I hold ground tell Dem say "thank God say the VP go witness our deaths so, no lele because na State burial we go get" with enough shout oh until Osibanjo asked them to allow me plead my case and deliver my message.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message by BlackfireX: 11:07am On May 26, 2019
Firgemachar:

What can your father do

Not be a MERE commissioner.

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe -afenifere Tackles Osinbajo / Ayade: Spaghetti Flyover, Major Bridges To Be Completed Soon / Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.