Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) (43085 Views)

Confusion As Man Breaches Protocol Attempts To Approach Tinubu During Inaugural / Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by kirajustice: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

A lady simply identified as Palmer harassed the Gubernatorial Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, AAPC, Babajide Sanwoolu at an event recently.

The lady breached protocol and confronted Sanwoolu asking him a question about Housing. The Governorship Candidate characteristically kept his cool and calmly corrected the lady before proceeding to answer her question.

PoliticsNGR has gotten the Footage.

Watch the Hot video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/lady-harasses-lagos-apc-guber-candidate-babajide-sanwoolu-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by MrCuteking(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Any time I see this man I see Tinubu controlling his head.

I know the first thing he would do is to open that Toll-gate in chevron road (Lagos)

I stopped taking politics serious when I noticed to be a president, you only need WAEC certificate. (even if no distinction) but they would ask you to bring all the qualifications and experience to get a common office job.

By the way.

I sell this shoes for 6k last price and can deliver to all states in Nigeria.

If your leg stinks due to sweats in shoe, then you need this breathable shoe this heat period which allows air flow into pore spaces to cool your legs.

Market price is 12 to 13k. I sell Original versions. Pay on delivery.

I only have few left (Just 3 of size 43 and size 42 of both colors)

Lagosians is an added advantage.

For contact on whatsapp or call, kindly check my signature.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by vengertime: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Baba said I should be governor

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by datopaper(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
It is our right to ask questions.

All well and good

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by karbarsar(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by brightooo: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
TRAITOR

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by amaheart(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Front page, I made it
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Kelklein(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Set up

If you know you know..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Lagos is forever under tinubu.

He will pass the state to his great great grandsons and nobody can do anything..

Long live tinubu, the drug Barron.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by adaweezy(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Is he governor yet? What protocol?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by toluleke(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Let him win and try that rubbish this your ass will be in police station after the meeting

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by sammirano: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Is she homeless

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by davidodiba(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Oho
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by superlanny(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
news of the year, op and mod, needs 25 lashes of laced horse whip.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Godsaves18(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
z
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by isichei14: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
what was the question she asked and answer she got?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Total gentleman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by linkers: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
The governorship candidate has nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by tareigns(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Would have been fun to be there and watch the short film. The woman not looking bad though.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Sirpaul(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
what foolish protocol.... protocol kill you there

13 Likes

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by wwwmaster: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Impressive from the guy.
Seems like he will be a capable leader.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by wakes: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
OK
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by goldenfrosh(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol interesting
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by gift2xl: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
SINCE JOHN THE BAPTIST, D KINGDOM SUFFERS VIOLENCE. BEGINNING 4RM WHEN I NO NIGERIA , THERE HAS NOT BEEN FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by ybalogs(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
*TIPS FOR HEALTHY LIVING...*

I do this often these days as tips for a healthy life:

1. Drink lots of water
2. Exercise regularly
3. Eat lots of fruits
4. STAY AWAY FROM BUHARI / ATIKU ARGUMENTS.

�����

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by drskyfly007(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Bollywood! Staged act! Nice acting grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.