Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children (430 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children by komivi: 4:40pm On May 25, 2019
Man’s bizarre confession after ‘killing his five children and wrapping them in plastic.

A man accused of killing his five children said he feared they were trying to kill him and that he heard voices in his head in a bizarre confession.

In his confession, Jones said he forced the middle child, six-year-old Nahtahn, to exercise for hours as punishment after he broke an electrical outlet.

He said when he found the child dead, at some point after Nahtahn had gone to bed, he flew into a rage and strangled the other four kids.

Jones said the oldest child, eight-year-old Mera, said, “Daddy, I love you,” as her father wrapped his hands around her neck, FBI agent David Mackey testified.

After all the children were dead, Jones wrapped their bodies in plastic and started searching on his smartphone for tips on how to dispose of bodies and get away with crimes, police officers testified.

Source: https://www.komivi.com/sad-man-confesses-after-killing-his-5-children/

Re: Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children by Opportuneke(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2019
I don't understand...

This is preposterous....

What?

Re: Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children by Otisdonald: 4:50pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children by RoyalBlu(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
"Daddy I love you" and he still went ahead to snuff life out of her sad embarassed

Now he's toeing the line of insanity. Evil everywhere. Nowhere seems safe.

This just ruined my day. Can't deal.. sad
Re: Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children by BlackfireX: 3:47am On May 26, 2019
Demons in human form

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Hard Drugs Hidden In Slippers Friend Gave Her To Take Abroad (Video) / Imo Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Okorocha’s Bedroom / Jumia Now Turns To Yahoo-game Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.