Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja (36198 Views)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by lagostrendboy: 9:41am On Jan 06
Bandits have shot two policemen and kidnapped seven family members in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

According to Daily Trust, a middle-aged man, simply identified as Alhaji, who led policemen to foil the kidnapping of the seven family members, was shot dead by the bandits.

The victims included a father, Mansoor Kadriyar and his five children.

It was gathered that the man killed by the bandits, Abdulfatai Kadriyar,  was a brother to Mansoor Kadriyar.

The publication had reported that in recent days, bandits had been been invading villages under Bwari Area Council, abducting and killing residents.

A resident of Bwari, Isaiah Samuel, who confirmed the incident on Friday, January 5, 2024, said the attack happened in the early hours of Wednesday, when the bandits invaded Zuma 1 in Bwari central ward of the council.

He said the bandits positioned themselves at strategic places after they had identified their victims’ house, saying the victims upon suspecting a strange sound immediately placed a call to a relation identified as Alhaji (deceased)

“It was when the man suspected a strange sound in front of his house that he immediately called his brother, popularly called Alhaji to alert the police,” he said.

Alhaji was said to be leading a team of police to the house when one of the bandits hiding at a corner shot him dead.

Samuel said the police also immediately started exchanging fire with the bandits, which he said led to two of the officers sustaining gunshot wounds.

“The bandits eventually succeeded in whisking away the man and his family members, because the distance from the victims’ house to where the police engaged the bandits is far,” he added.

Samuel also recalled how the bandits in the early hours of Tuesday, invaded Barangoni, still in Bwari central ward and abducted three persons, while injuring a vigilante member. Makesense pm reports,

He called on the authorities of the council to come to the aid of the residents by liaising with security agents to tackle incessant kidnapping in the area.

The truth is that Bwari area council is under siege, because for the past two weeks now, bandits have been moving from one community to another killing and abducting people,” he said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/bandits-abduct-man-and-his-five-children-shoot-two-policemen-in-abuja.html#:~:text=Bandits%20have%20shot%20two%20policemen,shot%20dead%20by%20the%20bandits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Executedbills: 9:43am On Jan 06
Nawa o

Please contact me for CAC Company/Business Name registration, EFCC SCUML certificate, Change of Directors/Shareholders, Upgrade of Business Name to Company, Filing of Annual Returns, Activation of Company/Business (from Inactive to Active), Copyright & Trademark registration, NGO/Foundation/Club, Church, School registration, FIRS Tax Identification Number, Change of Trustees etc.

Click Here to Contact Me
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Edoreborn: 9:52am On Jan 06
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits..Now I know why some of these Hausa boys takes to banditry because ordinarily dem no fit approach fine babes..They can only imagine,,but with gun in their hands,,Dem fit kidnapp most beautiful girl in Nigeria,,oti lo.. Bastards..

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Jeon(f): 10:03am On Jan 06
This is getting worse than before.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Pussyisgud: 10:08am On Jan 06
Jeon:
This is getting worse than before.
Am coming for u o just waite mek dem hurnbahn me, no piss for you u fo khin beech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 11:43am On Jan 06
That Nairaland Terrorist called Postinor is DEFINITELY among the Bandits behind this attack...

He is such a Bloody pedophile and a stupid terrorist.. ..

I just pray that he doesn't rape or harm the daughters of this innocent man

E nor go better for Postinor this New Year...

Anyone with useful information about the whereabouts of this Bastardy Terrorist should kindly contact the nearest Police station

Postinor is an existential threat to our peace and national security ..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Timoleon(m): 11:43am On Jan 06
This country na WA o.

Tinubu no go shout emi lokan for kidnapping. If na to renew shege, na there you go see am dey shout emi lo kan. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by BOSSkesh(m): 11:43am On Jan 06
This thing is really getting out of hand seriously

13 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by slaawomirr: 11:43am On Jan 06
Damnnn niggar

That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja
Especially the outskirts of abuja

Timoleon:

True story. Sometimes if I dey reason to go Abuja, na wetin dey discourage me be dis.
Guy I know what I'm saying. I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by harsysky(m): 11:43am On Jan 06

How much wey this man go get wey make you wan compound to his poverty? Poor people na poor people's problem. Use the same energy to worry your oppressors but u go prefer to kee your fellow poor man to show say you get power. How are you now different from the wicked politicians?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Ekitibiased(m): 11:44am On Jan 06
Household items for sale
Oven with hotburner (new)
Dstv
28 inches tv
mattress

send a DM
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by callmevirus(m): 11:44am On Jan 06
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Insecurity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Danjuma827(m): 11:44am On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits
All the girls are ripe in your eyes? SMH
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by SILVERLINES: 11:45am On Jan 06
embarassed

The Abuja top dog has been making noises like wildfire in an harmattan tinder is doing what exactly? I can remember how he promised to make Abuja a safe haven.
shutting down business and ceasing people properties, trying to get control of River State treasury are the things he can do

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by harryboyng(m): 11:45am On Jan 06
To imagine say a whole Abuja. The seat of the president is not safe. Where else person wan run to. With the heavy security in Abuja. They can’t contain just Abuja alone

13 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Blaze14k: 11:45am On Jan 06
Tinubu said we should minimize the way we report insecurity so that investors will come in. Una dey scatter jagaban plan oo

23 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Thundafireseun: 11:45am On Jan 06
Danjuma827:
All the girls are ripe in your eyes? SMH

Yes … in the eyes of SAW MOHAMMED…. This girls are all ripe and ready to be plucked

13 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by bigdammyj: 11:45am On Jan 06
Following…
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by elrufiason: 11:46am On Jan 06
Which way naija?

One ronu said if naija continues like this for the next two months he will carry gun, cin the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh".
For every one person that openly expresses himself 1000 others are doing it in secret.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Rahkman: 11:46am On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits
I pity this girls weytin dem go carry burantashi do them

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:46am On Jan 06
The bandits they created!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by haveMONEY: 11:46am On Jan 06
Chaii those girls will not escape those men gbola
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by azpekuliar: 11:46am On Jan 06
BOSSkesh:
This thing is really getting out of hand seriously

It is our way of life now. Let’s be calm and wait for the next one.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by caesymore(m): 11:47am On Jan 06
Boom Dig_It!!!

Chai, One of the worst things in this life is a Father seeing the Children helpless not to talk of what this Man is going to see bandits do to his pretty daughters with no restrictions.

Chai, What a Zoo called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Solababa91(m): 11:47am On Jan 06
Sadly with these news the polithiefcians will add more to their never enough securities thereby exposing the common man to more susceptibility to danger. Quite sad.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Timoleon(m): 11:47am On Jan 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja

True story. Sometimes if I dey reason to go Abuja, na wetin dey discourage me be dis.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by atobs4real(m): 11:47am On Jan 06
Security wahala every where. Even Mr. Over Sabi don't know what to do again

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by atobs4real(m): 11:48am On Jan 06
Security wahala every where. Even Mr. Over Sabi don't know what to do again.
Very sad.
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by elder1002: 11:49am On Jan 06
A whole capital territory that should be the most secured in al the 36states still have some sect of tribe moving around freely with guns.

If the head is bad, what then do you expect the rest of the body to do.

Till today they haven't arrested a single person in the jos saga that they killed over 200+ during the Christmas period.

The burning and killings in kaduna

Zamfara
Katsina
Benue
Kwara

I don't rilly expect much from the government.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Bitterkolasweet: 11:50am On Jan 06
Seems the govt are snoozing on security.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and call me out by posting my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Workch: 11:50am On Jan 06
Too bad, let's stop voting for leaders who don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Lagos Food Seller For Refusing To Sell To Her On Credit (photo) / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.