Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers (445 Views)

I Sell Sneakers.... / Where Can I Get Suppliers Of Original Honey? / HELP!!! Ideas On Wine Business: How To Get Suppliers On Original Wines And Liquo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi, I am interested in buying and reselling nice shoes and sneakers on social media, but I have a problem, how do I get good quality sneakers ( not necessarily original), to resell on Instagram at a good price.

Pleases share your contacts with me if you have any supplier, and what capital can I start with...
Thanks yall
Re: I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Like these nice sneakers

Re: I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers by Zoly: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Curious345:
but we're you charmed?
How come you sent 50k to a nonentity
Where did I wrote that I gave him money?
I helped to invest and expose him..
Say what you know if you wantt to comment..
Re: I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers by Ayrastarr(f): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Kiddyong123ayo:
Hi, I am interested in buying and reselling nice shoes and sneakers on social media, but I have a problem, how do I get good quality sneakers ( not necessarily original), to resell on Instagram at a good price.

Pleases share your contacts with me if you have any supplier, and what capital can I start with...
Thanks yall

How much will you pay for contact? cool
Re: I Want To Sell Sneakers On IG , How Do I Get Suppliers by FashionPee: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Kiddyong123ayo:

Thanks yall

Hi,
You can contact us using the number at signature.

What We Do? We sell sneakers and also have a wholesale group where you can buy at a cheap price.

Regards..

(1) (Reply)

Request For Dodopay App Referral Code / Five Crazy Things You Need To Know About Shopping Online With Jumia / CBN Finally Launches Enaira App, Merchant Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.