Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need A Top Notch Article Writer (REAL ESTATE) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Top Notch Article Writer (REAL ESTATE) (204 Views)

Top-notch Writers Needed Urgently / Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed / Urgent Vacancy For An Article Writer: ₦15,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Top Notch Article Writer (REAL ESTATE) by patosky41(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
Looking for expert and native English speakers who can write super quality content that focuses mainly on the real estate industry in Nigeria. you Will be able to produce at least 5 sets of articles per week.

TASK

• The position requires the following:
• To write original articles on real estate issues in Nigeria
• To re-write online news-stories and present new angle
• Conduct online research related to stories of interest
• Submit 5 - 10 stories per week.
• Re-write multiple news-stories per week

SKILLS
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to work independently without supervision

CONDITIONS

This is a remote position, meaning the individual can work from anywhere and we would mainly
Communicate online.

QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SHOULD SEND IN RESUME TO:

Contact@Fidaxconsultinglimited.com or fidaxconsultinglimited@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Top Notch Article Writer (REAL ESTATE) by SoNature(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2019
patosky41:
Looking for expert and native English speakers who can write super quality content that focuses mainly on the real estate industry in Nigeria. you Will be able to produce at least 5 sets of articles per week.

TASK

• The position requires the following:
• To write original articles on real estate issues in Nigeria
• To re-write online news-stories and present new angle
• Conduct online research related to stories of interest
• Submit 5 - 10 stories per week.
• Re-write multiple news-stories per week

SKILLS
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to work independently without supervision

CONDITIONS

This is a remote position, meaning the individual can work from anywhere and we would mainly
Communicate online.

QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SHOULD SEND IN RESUME TO:

Contact@Fidaxconsultinglimited.com or fidaxconsultinglimited@gmail.com

You want native English writers?
Smh
Can you pay $60 for 500?
Funny Nigerian company grin

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ilorin / Experienced Business Manager Needed For A Real Estate Firm / Security Operatives/guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.