Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Smalldoctor – ‘Your Boss Can Never Let You Outshine Him’ As Olamide Drops Lyta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smalldoctor – ‘Your Boss Can Never Let You Outshine Him’ As Olamide Drops Lyta (1003 Views)

Nigerians React As Olamide Meets Sanwo-olu / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smalldoctor – ‘Your Boss Can Never Let You Outshine Him’ As Olamide Drops Lyta by Swagzy9: 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Olamide and Lyta have been in the news following their breakdown in relationship, we earlier brought you the 5 reasons why Olamide got angry with Lyta.

Still on the issue, a disappointed small doctor took to social media today to express his disappointment at the issue.

He advised artistes to watch the deal they were signing and who they were signing it with as he went on to say the artiste who signed you will never want you to be bigger than himself.

Watch Video Below: https://glintztv.com/2019/05/25/video-small-doctor-you-can-never-be-bigger-than-your-boss-after-olamide-dropped-lyta-from-ybnl/

Re: Smalldoctor – ‘Your Boss Can Never Let You Outshine Him’ As Olamide Drops Lyta by thesicilian: 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
Even while still under your boss you can still be bigger than him. Just don't let him know it.

(1) (Reply)

Teni: "It's Raining, I Need Romantic Help" / Wizkid visit your house, which drink will You Offer Him? / Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy Se##ualy Seducing Ike Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.