Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

(LESSON 33):-- How To Exhibit Courage And Live Without Regrets. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (LESSON 33):-- How To Exhibit Courage And Live Without Regrets. (255 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / 7 Rules To Follow If You Want To Live A Life Without Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(LESSON 33):-- How To Exhibit Courage And Live Without Regrets. by issoj: 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
Many of us think courage is what to exhibit during war, disaster, extreme danger or stress. But it is larger than that. And more ordinary than most think. This courage is an everyday virtue.

Going by the story of this talented man; Winston Churchill, one should bear in mind people whose talent was elevated and built by courage. As a student at Harrow at age sixteen, he made a bold response to his classmate about his future and it reads:

“I can see vast changes coming over a now peaceful world, great upheavals, terrible struggles, wars such as one cannot imagine; and I tell you London will be in danger….. http://issoj.com/indexcc2019.php?id=41

(1) (Reply)

Delta Corpers Kindly Link Up Here, To Identify With One Another! / Chemical Engineering And Computer Science. / Tips For Making It As A Real Estate Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.