Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. (5050 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Buhari At 76: Reno Omokri Asks Buhari About The 76 Soldiers Lost / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 26, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

The root is not unemployment.

Nigeria is a capitalist society.

Everyone is free to start a business and own all the profit.

Even if you don't have job be self employed, learn a new technical skill.

Learn how to sell, many many companies are looking for talented sales people.

Nigeria govt don't tax small business and start up , go to UK and see tax

Most billionaires all over the world started poor and broke without degree.

Our problem is, most Blacks, about 95% has ZERO ethics... We don't have morals. Most people criticizing yahoo bois would easily fall into the temptation of similar financial crime in their office.

Go to every country in the world, majority of the blacks are nuisance there.

Lastly Yahoo boy is a criminal because deep inside that is who he is, just like oranges the situation of this country only squeezed out the seed in him.
Perhaps if things were rosy, he might think himself a pope.

This is a surprisingly balanced and perfectly objective summary of the situation. Possibly the most apt I've seen online since this debate started. I read the thread and wanted to make a lengthy contribution until I read your comment. There's nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Kazim88: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Our problem is, most Blacks, about 95% has ZERO ethics... We don't have morals. Most people criticizing yahoo bois would easily fall into the temptation of similar financial crime in their office.

Lastly Yahoo boy is a criminal because deep inside that is who he is, just like oranges the situation of this country only squeezed out the seed in him.

Even most people critisizing politicians, if de become one dem go still loot, with pride.

Same as most people critisizing yahoo, if they had opportunity to learn it, out of curiosity and faced with 10% of uncertainty faced by an average Nigeria dem for Don join tey tey

But my question is what is the solution to this problem.

Lalasticlala fp
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:59pm On May 26, 2019
@Kazim88

They is no straight solution per se
We are who we are.

Like you rightly said in other words, when faced with deep uncertainty/challenge your true self is revealed.

Last last for Naija soon or later everyone would know who they really are.. Most people would be shocked at themselves and would most likely come online to defend what they were passionately condemning previously.
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:10pm On May 26, 2019
Hedonini:

This is a surprisingly balanced and perfectly objective summary of the situation. Possibly the most apt I've seen online since this debate started. I read the thread and wanted to make a lengthy contribution until I read your comment. There's nothing more to add.

You lengthy contribution would be fully accepted and appreciated.

Your opinion on this yahoo issue has always been balanced and spot on.

#Respect
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

The root is not unemployment.

Nigeria is a capitalist society.

Everyone is free to start a business and own all the profit.

Even if you don't have job be self employed, learn a new technical skill.

Learn how to sell, many many companies are looking for talented sales people.

Nigeria govt don't tax small business and start up , go to UK and see tax

Most billionaires all over the world started poor and broke without degree.

Nice Contribution Sir , The Govt of the day should do something!
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Ryocaj(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
No, you didn't make any sense to me. Seems more like a yahoo boy supporting his likes while he claims not to be one. Even if there are jobs, most of you are either uneducated, unqualified, or qualified paper-wise, but unproductive. You all want to make money quick, without going through the rigors of making money. Success isn't cheap if you have to do it right.

Stop making excuses for stupid people. No country can attain full employment. The best they can do is to get a higher percentage of its citizens employed...people who are ready and willing to be employed. When you keep screaming that education is a scam, why won't you steal? Even in the face of unemployment, there are those who are going about their businesses legitimately while you choose to be a kidnapper, yahoo boy, armed robber, etc. Choices have consequences. Let the EFCC be.
An average yahoo boy is far smarter dan u are.. Do u think someone very dull can scam foreigners.. He made sense in d first paragraph.. but abt d EFCC.. he contradicted himself.. Let d Govt use d recovered loots 2 create well paying jobs 4 youths.. If there are good well paying jobs out there in abundance n they still continue doing yahoo.. den u can jail dem.. Politicians keep looting.. imagine $16m for mosquito nets.. it is absurd.. If u want 2 prosecute yahoo boys.. first prosecute these politicians.. den d oloshos too.. these girls live dream lives by sleeping with politicians who have looted Nigeria badly.. they r accomplices.. Buhari just wants 2 impoverish Nigerians so they will b at d utmost mercy of d govt n won't b able 2 fight or speakup.. so they accept any bullshit thrown at dem.. my advice is make good money n leave Nigeria.. this is a failed nation..

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

An average yahoo boy is far smarter dan u are.. Do u think someone very dull can scam foreigners.. He made sense in d first paragraph.. but abt d EFCC.. he contradicted himself.. Let d Govt use d recovered loots 2 create well paying jobs 4 youths.. If there are good well paying jobs out there in abundance n they still continue doing yahoo.. den u can jail dem.. Politicians keep looting.. imagine $16m for mosquito nets.. it is absurd.. If u want 2 prosecute yahoo boys.. first prosecute these politicians.. den d oloshos too.. these girls live dream lives by sleeping with politicians who have looted Nigeria badly.. they r accomplices.. Buhari just wants 2 impoverish Nigerians so they will b at d utmost mercy of d govt n won't b able 2 fight or speakup.. so they accept any bullshit thrown at dem.. my advice is make good money n leave Nigeria.. this is a failed nation..

point simplified !
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Kazim88: 2:03pm On May 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

You are still NOT getting the point.

That the 36 governor of Nigeria are thieves doesn't mean everybody should be a thief .

Government has no plan whatsover to create jobs talk less of "well paying" , that doesn't mean we all would steal, beg or do fraud to live.

Any body that choose to loot should loot. If you choose Yahoo.. FINE, if na Olosho you choose. Na ur life .

But no come de give us stupid excuse. Most rich men for Naija started poor, very poor.
Young Shall Grow Motors owner started as a vulcanizer , slept in the garage. Dangote was a store keeper.

Only the ignorant still look up to the government
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Ryocaj(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
Kazim88:

You are still NOT getting the point.

That the 36 governor of Nigeria are thieves doesn't mean everybody should be a thief .

Government has no plan whatsover to create jobs talk less of "well paying" , that doesn't mean we all would steal, beg or do fraud to live.

Any body that choose to loot should loot. If you choose Yahoo.. FINE, if na Olosho you choose. Na ur life .

But no come de give us stupid excuse. Most rich men for Naija started poor, very poor.
Young Shall Grow Motors owner started as a vulcanizer , slept in the garage. Dangote was a store keeper.

Only the ignorant still look up to the government
Dangote was never poor from d start.. his grandfather was among d first set that saved in First Bank. he saved 20bags of cowries.. ppl like u will neva make naija better.. u r content wit d useless govt.. everyone has a choice.. but I feel there are more pressing issues.. Nigeria's popukation is 201million.. 92 million live in abject poverty.. dis stats shocked Theresa May wen she came 2 Nigeria.. Buhari since he took over has impoverished Nigerians more all in d name of fighting corruption.. All d recovered loots where are they? C sanity is maintained in a thriving economy.. Everyday different criminal sects keep springing up due 2 hunger.. tackle joblessness n c d country improve.. U will change ur tone wen it gets unbearable 4 u too.. we are abt 2 slide back into recession.. D useless EFCC keep arresting yahoo boys.. let's c wat happens wen almost all youths av been jailed.. m not advocating for yahoo.. I just feel yahoo shouldn't av come into play in d first stance if those in d govt seats were intelligent n not clueless..
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Kazim88: 7:07pm On May 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

Dangote was never poor from d start.. his grandfather was among d first set that saved in First Bank. he saved 20bags of cowries.. ppl like u will neva make naija better.. u r content wit d useless govt.. everyone has a choice.. but I feel there are more pressing issues.. Nigeria's popukation is 201million.. 92 million live in abject poverty.. dis stats shocked Theresa May wen she came 2 Nigeria.. Buhari since he took over has impoverished Nigerians more all in d name of fighting corruption.. All d recovered loots where are they? C sanity is maintained in a thriving economy.. Everyday different criminal sects keep springing up due 2 hunger.. tackle joblessness n c d country improve.. U will change ur tone wen it gets unbearable 4 u too.. we are abt 2 slide back into recession.. D useless EFCC keep arresting yahoo boys.. let's c wat happens wen almost all youths av been jailed.. m not advocating for yahoo.. I just feel yahoo shouldn't av come into play in d first stance if those in d govt seats were intelligent n not clueless..

Last last we are saying the same thing : Economy is bad for common man... But the missing link is Yahoo affects only the common man and not politicians... BVN scam is targeted at the common man, Nigeria having a bad names affect only the common man, Infact Nigeria politicians are VIP world wide.

Infact Nigeria govt are even making sales via this Yahoo boys onslaught with billion Siezed in cars and cash.

Same as Boko Haram, Generals becoming billionaires. Billions donated to Nigeria to help fight terrorism.. Free money.

Have you heard of Boko Haram bombing any govt house or of any yahoo boy That duped NNPC or CBN..

and you think politician are against yahoo boys...
Yahoo boys are indirectly picking for goverment ...

All of you both yahoo boys and politicians are criminals
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by clehvyyoung: 11:08pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Kazim88 post=78764685]
See this one oo
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by zibya: 11:43pm On May 27, 2019
imagine some lazy idiotic youth supporting yahoo boys. The EFCC is doing a fantastic job dealing with them
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Dolla1805: 1:30am On May 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
the average self contained apartment is not 200k young man, do your research. 40k is 480k annual pay. Your rent should not be more than 30% of your pay. When I worked in zenith bank my salary was 35k, i never stole one kobo. I am ready to swear with the quaran.

Depend in areas okay cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Republic In Nigeria And Its Collapse (1960-1966) / Goodluck Jonathan's Agric Minister Vs Buhari’s Agric Minister / Is President Jonathan Trying To Sweep The Subsidy Probe Under The Carpet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.