Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. (1853 Views)

Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. / TELEGRAM Users! Stay Woke, Don't Stay Broke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Kohenphos(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
I will like to share in this post some proven legit means of earning money online as a freelancer. Now, I'm not talking of Fiverr, upwork and the likes. But sure and guaranteed sites.

We all know the world we are today is ruled by those who have the right informations and act on them.

Today, IGNORANCE IS NO BLISS.

Believe me, I personally have been there trying to find extra source of earning online that won't gulp most of my productive time. I've fell victim of a lot of scams and tried brokers where I lost my investments.

So this is not one of those means whereby you do nothing with the expectation to get something. NA. You'll be rendering legitimate services and paid for the same.

I will be sharing 4 proven means of earning online. All required for this means is having access to Internet connection and good knowledge of English.

1. Transcription: this involves turning audio contents into written, readable format. Though, there are a lot of them online. I've tried www.qa-world.com and gotranscript.com. They are very okay, once you register and pass their assessments, you're good to go. The only thing is that you must be familiar with foreign English accent. Follow there rules for transcribing. You can earn at least $4 a day. Now that may be small, but it's clean and legit. They pay every every week and there is no minimum cashout.

One thing about them is that they pay only to PayPal accounts. So if interested, you can dm for free ebook on how to set up a free, functional PayPal account in Nigeria.

2. Article writing: You can put your writing skills to work to earn ₦500-₦1000 for every 500 worded Article. Nice isn't? And one thing is I've discovered a way to get an article ready in less than 30 minutes. You definitely will have to use your brain, not just copy and paste. Before the articles are approved they are checked for plagiarism, grammar and punctuation. So you need to be well guided, so that you won't end up wasting your efforts, time and resources for nothing.

a) The 1st site is scribesbay.com, they pay ₦100 for every 100 words, so if you're requested to write an article of 400 words for them, you'll earn ₦400. And they give 1hr for every 100 word Article. Your article must not be less than the required number of words and not exceed it by 50 words. Your first assignment (as they call it) is for evaluation and not pairs for. Cash out is 12 pm to 6 pm every Friday, minimum amount for cashout is ₦1000.

b) The 2nd is through Hiwap, now many of us might know Hiwap as an affiliate program which is true. But I want to talk money on their opportunity given to earn by writing articles. They pay ₦1000 for every 500 word article. They pay every Friday also, and minimum cashout is ₦5k. So you don't need to refer people to earn. You are free to choose any health related topic of yours, and submit for approval. Pls note that plagiarism is not allowed. The only caveat to Hiwap is that you have to do the ₦2000 account upgrading thing before you're allowed to write and earn. Which to me has been worth it, because even as the busy lazy type, you can earn upto ₦14k every week writing for them, which is (7x) your initial investment. You can check my signature for the link to start your registration. I can show you the means of getting the article ready, and it takes leads than thirty minutes. Also, I'll give you some links where you can correct you grammar and punctuation for free.

As they say "knowledge is power, if you're uninformed, you'll be deformed, for information brings transformation."

I've shared my knowledge, you can choose to remain broke by not taking any action.

8 Likes

Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by dawnomike(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Kudos
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by tuneryblue(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2019
Cool
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by ADMAF(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2019
Kohenphos:
I can't believe you are sharing such useful Info For free and nt getting thousands of likes already. Most ppl would prefer nt to share I APPRECIATE what you are doing sir. Can I possibly add you on whatsapp, pls?
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Kohenphos(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2019
Feel free pls.
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by emmancipated(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2019
Kohenphos:
Feel free pls.
can you help me with the PayPal e-book pls emmancipationera@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Kohenphos(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Jaysleeves(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2019
Kohenphos:
I will like to share in this post some proven legit means of earning money online as a freelancer. Now, I'm not talking of Fiverr, upwork and the likes. But sure and guaranteed sites.

We all know the world we are today is ruled by those who have the right informations and act on them.

[/b]Thank you so much, please can you use phone and also abeg send me a link to the grammar and punctuation correction Biko

Believe me, I personally have been there trying to find extra source of earning online that won't gulp most of my productive time. I've fell victim of a lot of scams and tried brokers where I lost my investments.

So this is not one of those means whereby you do nothing with the expectation to get something. NA. You'll be rendering legitimate services and paid for the same.

I will be sharing 4 proven means of earning online. All required for this means is having access to Internet connection and good knowledge of English.

1. [b]Transcription
: this involves turning audio contents into written, readable format. Though, there are a lot of them online. I've tried www.qa-world.com and gotranscript.com. They are very okay, once you register and pass their assessments, you're good to go. The only thing is that you must be familiar with foreign English accent. Follow there rules for transcribing. You can earn at least $4 a day. Now that may be small, but it's clean and legit. They pay every every week and there is no minimum cashout.

One thing about them is that they pay only to PayPal accounts. So if interested, you can dm for free ebook on how to set up a free, functional PayPal account in Nigeria.

2. Article writing: You can put your writing skills to work to earn ₦500-₦1000 for every 500 worded Article. Nice isn't? And one thing is I've discovered a way to get an article ready in less than 30 minutes. You definitely will have to use your brain, not just copy and paste. Before the articles are approved they are checked for plagiarism, grammar and punctuation. So you need to be well guided, so that you won't end up wasting your efforts, time and resources for nothing.

a) The 1st site is scribesbay.com, they pay ₦100 for every 100 words, so if you're requested to write an article of 400 words for them, you'll earn ₦400. And they give 1hr for every 100 word Article. Your article must not be less than the required number of words and not exceed it by 50 words. Your first assignment (as they call it) is for evaluation and not pairs for. Cash out is 12 pm to 6 pm every Friday, minimum amount for cashout is ₦1000.

b) The 2nd is through Hiwap, now many of us might know Hiwap as an affiliate program which is true. But I want to talk money on their opportunity given to earn by writing articles. They pay ₦1000 for every 500 word article. They pay every Friday also, and minimum cashout is ₦5k. So you don't need to refer people to earn. You are free to choose any health related topic of yours, and submit for approval. Pls note that plagiarism is not allowed. The only caveat to Hiwap is that you have to do the ₦2000 account upgrading thing before you're allowed to write and earn. Which to me has been worth it, because even as the busy lazy type, you can earn upto ₦14k every week writing for them, which is (7x) your initial investment. You can check my signature for the link to start your registration. I can show you the means of getting the article ready, and it takes leads than thirty minutes. Also, I'll give you some links where you can correct you grammar and punctuation for free.

As they say "knowledge is power, if you're uninformed, you'll be deformed, for information brings transformation."

I've shared my knowledge, you can choose to remain broke by not taking any action.

1 Like

Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Jaysleeves(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2019
Thank you so much brother, please can a smart phone be used and also send the link to the grammar and punctuation check please
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Ghanaian(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Stay Woke. You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. by Ekunsgreat: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kohenphos:

So this is not one of those means whereby you do nothing with the expectation to get something. NA. You'll be rendering legitimate services and paid for the same. Which link

1. Transcription: this involves turning audio contents into written, readable format. Though, there are a lot of them online. I've tried www.qa-world.com and gotranscript.com. They are very okay, once you register and pass their assessments, you're good to go. The only thing is that you must be familiar with foreign English accent. Follow there rules for transcribing. You can earn at least $4 a day. Now that may be small, but it's clean and legit. They pay every every week and there is no minimum cashout.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme / Looking 4 A Banking Job Go2 Gtb: Seeking A Career : Then Its Spring Bank / Vacancies - Administration @ Daystar Christian Centre,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.