Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) (21406 Views)

Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) / LASG Empowers 1,100 Vulnerable Women, Residents With Working Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by illiteratepmb: 11:27pm On May 25, 2019
Okoyeebows:

At least it is invested in making the bank account of Tinubu better.

Our Governors steal our future and invest it in Tinubu's account, yet we're praising them.
...my sentiment exactly.

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by Timmypromise(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
Elemosho478:

I am just stating the fact, and you are obviously the one in pain
I have never seen anything like dirty OSU!!!
OSU are disgusting sub human cheesy
You have time to quote Igbo alimajiri just ignore that gala seller

1 Like

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by bendike: 1:10am On May 26, 2019
Ambode for president 2023!
This man has really affected me in many ways. Both business wise, as in street lights enabling more night life and so moving my entertainment biz, fixing abeokuta oshodi express way ie aiding my movement. Removing vio, lastma ordered to aid traffic and not seize cars. Emangency services to aid you when your car breaks down rather than seize your vehicle etc.
Ambode you tried and would have had my vote despite being you being APC!

2 Likes

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by sparog(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2019
samyyoung1:
To gauge tyre na N200, abeg follow dem talk oo

You no want make dem chop?

Abi u no Sabi say dem sef get family wey dem dey cater for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by Indomie001: 8:00am On May 26, 2019
technuel:
Lagos seems to have lots of creative thinkers and innovators in the corridor of power. Other states Government should emulate Lagos on some its innovative policies.
give tinubu that credit �
Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by joetem(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2019
They should stop the rough play of guaging tyres #200 , greedy fools dem

1 Like

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:54am On May 26, 2019
Coneheads life don Betta be dat o...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:57am On May 26, 2019
Okoyeebows:

At least it is invested in making lives of Lagosians better.

Your Governors steal your future and invest it in Lagos, yet you're making noise.

Yes,they do that by loading it in bullion vans and taking the bullion vans to their homes

May God deliver you from hypocrisy.
Remove the log from your eyes before advising someone else

grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by DabuIIIT: 9:00am On May 26, 2019
iammo:

Ode wetin i need that one for.. when lappy dey.. this my guy no sabi whatsapp vilage igbo boy

Lolsssssss
E pain am o
grin

But sha, you don upgrade o,lappy to do ya vulga work,wao.... which vulga app you dey use,who develop am?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by Yusluv13(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2019
Tripitaka:
Nice. Very nice.

It is encouraging to see that the government sometimes decides to look out for its people.

Again, it's a win-win situation. The vulcanisers will benefit from the work station, the government will enjoy the goodwill and revenue generated from adverts while corporate bodies will have advert spaces all over lagos.

please how govt will generate revenue from the advert and who is corporate bodies ( vulganizer) ?
Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by Tripitaka: 9:38am On May 26, 2019
Yusluv13:

please how govt will generate revenue from the advert and who is corporate bodies ( vulganizer) ?
Corporate bodies as in organisations will use the stands as advert platforms. Same way they do with BRT buses.

Of course, the subscription fee goes to the government as revenue.

1 Like

Re: LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) by 3kay945(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Just looking for something to write as an excuse to retire stolen funds. We know the drill

grin cheesy abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.