Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (21390 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pro-Amechi Rally In Lagos

A coalition of civil society groups in Lagos this morning holding a solidarity protest in support of Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-pro-amechi-rally-lagos

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Longeria(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Slaves in Tinubu slave camp. What's their business with Rivers state, can't they protest the conversion of Lagos to Tinubu estate.

44 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by gregg2: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Longeria: Slaves in Tinubu slave camp. What's their business with Rivers state, can't they protest the conversion of Lagos to Tinubu estate.

Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
It's really very funny. So, how much of Rivers money did Ameachi pay to stage this?

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by YoursGEJ(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
hehehe....as for me and evans bipi, we shall not comment.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by nerodenero: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
We waste too much time and energy on frivolous issues in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Most of them can't even read the placards they are carrying... #HIREDilliterates

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by HoldenCaulfield(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who am i to judge ameachi and his people.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
YO! CHECK OUT THAT BUFOON IN THE 3RD PIC WIF HIS MOUF OPEN
AND A MEGAPHONE IN HIS HAND. DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NIGGA'S SAYING
I BET ITS HORSESHIT undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by herbeytv(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
where is Bolt?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Pretyangel25(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
What is my business?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by countryfirst: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hope it's not a rented crowd, if not amechis wave of popularity is begging to sweep across the nation, Lagos for a start
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by chingydaboss(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm.. first to comment... make I first sentence dis jellof rice to lyf imprisonment for my belle....

Ehnn m in full support of Amechi... we nid a revolution in did country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Voice of the oppressed
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by miteolu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
They have been paid for this job nao

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by locust01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fresh air from unemployment.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by realone2012: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
What's Fashola waiting for? High time he starts deporting people back to Rivers State too...Lolz

Good Move Guyz....we have to stand up for what we believe in, that's what 2015 is all going to be about. Save Rivers From Anarchy!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by gregg2: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
uniqueval: Most of them can't even read the placards they are carrying... #HIREDilliterates

Hahahahahaha especially the guy on the last picture down. Looks like he was lured in there because of the Free T-shirt

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Is this the best our political leaders can do? Everything na about political. Nothing about economical.
No economy talk. Indians, Chinese and Lebanese have taken over every business opportunities in Nigeria. Our youth are jobless yet you have millions of foreigners taking up the available jobs and opportunities in Nigeria.

Smh for these youths. This is what joblessness can lead to.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by kinkiest: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
gregg2:

It's really very funny. So, how much of Rivers money did Ameachi pay to stage this?
Amaechi was not even notified.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by realone2012: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
chingydaboss: Hmmm.. first to comment... make I first sentence dis jellof rice to lyf imprisonment for my belle....

Ehnn m in full support of Amechi... we nid a revolution in did country
First to comment my ass.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Una beta enta house before Army cary there armour come. How River state matter take concern Lagos. These people are trying to create foul where there is no foul. River state that Amaechi is from is so cool like grave yard, I bet you those women sitting among the few crowd does not even know what is happening. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Mkpotu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Joblessness
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
WHO PAID THEM?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
I didnt see Tinubu's kids there.

I didnt see Amaechi's kids there.

I didnt see Wole Soyinka's kids there.

I didnt see Fani Kayode's kids there.

I actually saw no Governor's kid there.

As always, the poor masses have been paid kobo kobo and given placards to walk around under the tropical African sun, chanting God-knows-what. In Lagos, not PH, and not Abuja, what a conundrum.

In the end, when the battles are over, whether you win or you lose. The success is that of the political vultures, who feed from the carcasses of the victims AND victors.

Amaechi needs to understand, that the courts of public opinion and lamenting at press conferences has never saved a man from himself.

HUMILITY costs NOTHING, yet Amaechi can not afford NOTHING.

#SHAME !

35 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by felixtare(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lagos people sabi swallow panadol 4 another people headache

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Abmarshalo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
ented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!

bilms: Pro-Amechi Rally In Lagos

A coalition of civil society groups in Lagos this morning holding a solidarity protest in support of Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-pro-amechi-rally-lagos
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
now whats their point, that amechi should be 4given or proving his innocence?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Ayorh4you(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
awon alainishe oloshi
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Goddex: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Atleast my South West brothers also need their own share of the Niger Delta Oil money. Governor Ameachi spray me the money!!!! Never a dull moment in Naija.
Let us also wait for another sponsored rally from the BokoHaramists in Niger, Kano and Jigawa.

But seriously, most of them look so hungry and come across like they do not have an idea of what they were called out to come and do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.