Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says (561 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says by Kingsean(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
Nollywood actress, LizzyGold Onuwaje, has taken to social media to dish out some interesting advise to the ladies on choosing their life partners wisely.

While many people believe where there is true love, nothing else matters. Actress LizzyGold Onuwaje has come out to counter that belief. She recently took to her Instagram page to advise ladies not to settle down with poor men.

In her words: "I ve zero tolerance for poor and lazy men..do a legit job ..work hard ..you ve no excuse to be poor.even in the bible it is stated that Man must till the ground .stop been lazy and stop depending on people to survive.. If you dont have money do not get married even my brothers are not exempted from this advice...#truthisbitter"

Re: Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
Just the way I advice my guys not to marry either of the following; prostitute celebrities feminist christiapagans egocentric financial women opportunistic parasites extroverted social terrorists cum hare-brained bigots
Re: Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says by kachi19: 1:11am On May 26, 2019
Chai they've used this one's destiny to play 2 odds

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry A Poor Man -- Actress Lizzy Gold Says by nanakgh(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
Who is a poor man? An unemployed man doing nothing or one who works twice as hard as anyone but still suffers simply because of the nation he lives in? A man who is paying fees for 4 kids, as well as all other bills might not have much to show for it at the end of the month, so shallow women like yourself will call him poor.

And did u say legit? How many legit jobs in this country will make a man rich? Bye Felicia, u obviously just wanted to say something but u actually didn't have anything to say

(1) (Reply)

Lyta Finally Breaks His Silence On The Recent Confusion In YBNL (video) / Labourer Won N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth / Taylor Swift And Boyfriend Spend Time In The City Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.