Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lyta Finally Breaks His Silence On The Recent Confusion In YBNL (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Finally Breaks His Silence On The Recent Confusion In YBNL (video) (555 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyta Finally Breaks His Silence On The Recent Confusion In YBNL (video) by 9jainfoparrot: 8:02am On May 29, 2019
YBNL former act, Lyta, has finally broken his silence on the ongoing confusion in the record label which earned him an unfollow from the YBNL boss, Olamide and saw him exit the label as well.

There were multiple reports that the upcoming artiste is impatient and being jealous of Fireboy, who is currently getting the attention of the label but in an exclusive interview with Naijaloaded TV, Lyta made some clarifications on what actually happened. When asked about the nature of his deal with YBNL, he said;

”I don’t have any deal with YBNL or Olamide, Olamide saw me and helped me and I don’t have written contract with him.

I don’t know about other artistes but I don’t have any written contract with him. YBNL and Olamide will always be part of my story, God bless Olamide, thank you for everything. No love lost”

The artiste also claimed to get close to 80k, 60k to 50k for shows but never got anything when he recorded his hit songs, ‘Time‘ and ‘Selfmade‘.

As regards getting a sponsor which led to the exit of the artiste in the label, he shed more light debunking all claims by the YBNL boss.

Watch the interview via link: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/entertainment/lyta-finally-breaks-his-silence-on-the-recent-confusion-in-ybnl-video/

Re: Lyta Finally Breaks His Silence On The Recent Confusion In YBNL (video) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2019
FTC grin grin

Labels operate on contracts...Olamide is just operating an orphanage home in form of "YBNL".

Lyta has left now ..there is quarell...and olamide being a big icon didn't do shit..just common unfollow on IG..like...who no fit unfollow on IG?

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted / #bbnaija Star, Cee-c Looks Absolutely Gorgeous In New Photos / See The Moment Shatta Wale Pecked Stonebwoy To End Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.