Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) (1122 Views)

Life Taught Me By Ivie Osadolor [ep.1] / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / INTIMIDATION (a Short Story) By Osakpamwan Osadolor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by mackzydon9(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
*Life of a ghetto boy*

Jumping loops, scaling walls I ran after the agama,
Not for game but for the inherent potency I know exist in it core.

I hear the scream of my mother piercing the air,
Not for me but for the unnecessary pains the man who call himself my father causes,
I shrink and recoil and jump the fence not watching back.

The pain I'm made to bear is catastrophic, enormous for my small mind, I try to grasp my way out of this but the only way is to pipe up a blunt, I know this is not the solution but I enjoy the clout it let me have.

I enjoy taunting, not for the joy I derive from it but for the joy of seeing the pain I cause other. Ran after the cock of iye-Osawe not to take it back to the cage but to take it to the justice jungle, for the fowl have anger the judges of the stomach.

The time I spent thinking of the sky scrapers I will build will have been use in pushing dust, I smile at the face of danger for it gives me a feeling of unhindered ephemeral.

I close my eyes and remembered the promises made to and from, how life has driven me to the edge, I scramble with the instinct that tells me killing is a scarring experience, yet I slit the throat and get a bath in the gurgles of blood.

It thrills me to know that I'm an enforcer not of the will of the One that is said to reside in the filament but I'm from my own will, will that tells me I collect from other to check and balance the ills of the society.

My core knows that this is stealing but yet I pertain in it, not looking back, for I'm justice, what is a temporal law get to do with my curbing for daily bread.

I have seen when men were place in bags for possessing more than they should own, the communist feeling I get when this happens but my room in St saviour is stack with blood payments.

I stand as the executioner noosed up my neck like Judas but certainly not of my volition, ha! Life is such a journey i though as sharp object punched through me.

*please do train your child properly*
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by maxxy26: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Following,i hope u jst gotten started
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by mackzydon9(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
maxxy26:
Following,i hope u jst gotten started
I'm afraid this is it
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by Ann2012(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
cool
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by devilmaycry: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Ann2012:
cool
long time....how u see the tori
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by Ann2012(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
devilmaycry:
long time....how u see the tori

E dey ok
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by mackzydon9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Una try oh.
Re: Life Of A Ghetto Boy (a Short Story By Osakpamwan Osadolor) by mackzydon9(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Okay this was done hastily, I have a book that I have completed but yet to put out. It is a crime thriller, and truth is I have hit on hard times. I like writing but I love money more. Hope una get?

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sex Stories...... / .... / Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.