Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. (24428 Views)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by hisexcellency34: 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
Na only mouth this Asari get

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Junkie1: 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by hopexter(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
Yujin:
Umunne, ignore and focus on the main target and original task. They want us to be occupied on jabs and banters among ourselves while they strengthen themselves further. If we do so, we won't be able to stop them when they come. Leave Asari and focus on the main problem. Abokis are not smarter than us although, we mustn't underestimate them.

What's your point bros? Any evil plan against Nigeria and her people shall die two minutes after the Plan
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
kaen1317:
If they south no what's wise for them, they should just forget their differences and unite. What's coming is too much for any one group. The south must be united.

But they are not listening.

2023 is around the corner...and there is no united Southern candidate.Instead it is Afonja vs Baifuro, and how someone betrayed someone in the 1960's and all that.

All them Northerners backing Bubu....once upon a time, they fought him...but when it mattered, differences were put aside....

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Princedapace(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2019
Make una continue to dey fight, God go hear my request and I go leave this country like my friend now:

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by tooth4tooth: 4:02pm On May 26, 2019
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Ayoefa: 4:02pm On May 26, 2019
Spineless cowards and Ijaw monkeys are running from this post. They are too busy looking for any story on Buhari or Herdsmen. Brainwashed retards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Odingo1: 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
Stale old videos

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Josewonder(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2019
both of them should behave like wise men and stop the unnecessary fight.
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by IkpuMmadu: 4:08pm On May 26, 2019
Dude is noisy! He has been doing video after vide even Kanu ignored him...nobody takes him serious anymore
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by discusant: 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
hassan4:
These are series of videos released by former Niger Delta Militant and War lord Asari Dokubo. It seems there is a cold war or interest between the two parties and somehow they have resorted to social media videos to exchange banter. I really wonder why all these. Take a look for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34psHg0XJKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwS4nyeTb7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty6nxBKSZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5HPzHG7mtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh8ShucHp0s

Op.

FYI.

Asari Dokubor is Biafran in heart and spirit.

Don't like Biafra to South Sudan if that's your objective.

Focus on Fulani who want to Islamize you and all in one Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Timmypromise(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
Igbos insulting Yoruba
Ijaw called them nobody talk

8 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by emerged01(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2019
kaen1317:
If they south no what's wise for them, they should just forget their differences and unite. What's coming is too much for any one group. The south must be united.
If only south can unite,within four years things will fall into places. I still don't know the reason we cannot put aside our differences and work for the common goal of all.
If this kind of situation continues,south will always be looked down on by north.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by olas24u(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Don't pretend as if you know that the northern Muslims derogates Yoruba Muslims. They see them as fake Muslims.
Arabs don't respect them either and they also are seen has slaves .

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by discusant: 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
Ayoefa:
Spineless cowards and Ijaw monkeys are running from this post. They are too busy looking for any story on Buhari or Herdsmen. Brainwashed retards.

Afonja divide and rule.

Ijaws are not cowards and spineless, not monkeys.

Ijaws are brave people like their Igbo neighbours

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by BiafraIsFree: 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
I agree with you 22222222222%. Asari is acting his jihad/saboteur scripts, Yoruba Fulani, Hausa Fulani and saboteurs can't set agendas for us.

War lord my ass. Until asari relocated his school and his family to Biafraland, for his people, that will be when I will regard him as what he claimed to be.

IPOB really exposed all these fake fake freedom fighters.

Every freedom fighters leaders must give accounts of their freedom fighting, if they don't repent and join IPOB to set their generations free from Islamic jihadists cages.

Asari is a distraction agent. Let him lead streets protests or rallies against IPOB/MAZI Nnamdi Kanu and not hiding under his bed to talk nonsense.

Yujin:
Umunne, ignore and focus on the main target and original task. They want us to be occupied on jabs and banters among ourselves while they strengthen themselves further. If we do so, we won't be able to stop them when they come. Leave Asari and focus on the main problem. Abokis are not smarter than us although, we mustn't underestimate them.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Temple1288(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
there is no point here. nor Asari, neither KANU can instigate the actualization of Biafra, Emma powerful is even more committed than KANU as far as Biafra is concern, no thanks to Buhari that made KANU popular. KANU would have long runaway if he knew the securities was closed to him at his first arrest

Asari on the other side used humanitarian eye service acquire wealth during Gej regime leaving behind those he's fighting for in abject poverty.

the Two clowns are nothing but a tools in the hand of Agip. let Asari talk now, if FG won't silent him. when last did you hear from KANU that was deciding for sane, professors and PhD holders not to vote in an election, only to reverse after settlement

Biafra had been reduced to a joke because of clowns at the helm of the struggle

Kanu talks everyday you clown!

3 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
The lord of yamreee has spoken, iffa hear peem from any osuu slavee grin

12 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by HimName: 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
Fire on Dokubo.

You are on the right track.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by sogodihno: 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
discusant:

Afonja divide and rule.

Ijaws are not cowards and spineless, not monkeys.

Ijaws are brave people like their Igbo neighbours

are u blind or wat? Asari is an Afonja too. or is this not Asari abusing u and ur demi god.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by discusant: 4:20pm On May 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy grin cheesy its a matter of slave and master.
In Biafra, there ain't gonna be slave and master tribes.

It's gonna be a Biafra of True and Fiscal Federalism.

Revenues from Kalabari or Ndoni or Ukwa shall no go to develop Enugu toward NY standard, first build standard gauge rail lines in Enugu region, while the regions of Kalabari, Ndoni and Ukwa remain desolate. No, NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by QuotaSystem: 4:20pm On May 26, 2019
Yujin:

Wow I could never have believed this shocked

Asari Dokubo a fellow southerner, is boldly lambasting you to pieces, yet all you can see are Giant Northerners pursuing you shocked grin

You can choose to be a coward (free choice), but remove the North from your mouth in trying to defend cowardice angry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by IvarTheTerrible: 4:23pm On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY, MorufuAtanda....

You guys can come out of hiding, i have pleaded on your behalf, Asari has gone.

I no see una for front page, una don vamoose grin grin grin

I can bet you guys defecated on yourselves. Ijaw nation is now Number 3 in Nigeria.

It would soon be the turn of Efik to capture you. Effiong that Ojukwu handed over to, no be Akwa Ibom? grin

I am shocked to see yeebows on the FP claiming "divide & rule" and begging for Southern unity cheesy

God knows how many of una don run reach Abidjan grin cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:26pm On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I can bet you guys defecated on yourselves. Ijaw nation is now Number 3 in Nigeria.

It would soon be the turn of Efik to capture you. Effiong that Ojukwu handed over to, no be Akwa Ibom? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 26, 2019
Xander85
Your people have started again.

Anyway both dokubo and kanu are ravaging lunatics
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by TheFacelessMan: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I am shocked to see yeebows on the FP claiming "divide & rule" and begging for Southern unity cheesy

God knows how many of una don run go Abidjan

Say NO to tribalism undecided
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Yujin(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
hopexter:

What's your point bros? Any evil plan against Nigeria and her people shall die two minutes after the Plan
angry
You have eyes but cannot see. You have ears but cannot hear. What else do you want me to do to your likes before they understand?

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by iSlayer: 4:35pm On May 26, 2019
klmmdcvaaa:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]

I think the mods will get tired of banning this guy eventually. It's amusing really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / 2023: Nigeria Is Not For Sale - Osinbajo Support Group To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.