Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. (24419 Views)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by xarm(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2019
Success1020:

Afonja divisive things, there nothing like that going on. Asari is nobody!

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Yujin(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Wow I could never have believed this shocked

Asari Dokubo a fellow southerner, is boldly lambasting you to pieces, yet all you can see are Giant Northerners pursuing you shocked grin

You can choose to be a coward (free choice), but remove the North from your mouth in trying to defend cowardice angry.
Lol at 'giant northerners'. Northerners are not really our problem; murderous fulanis are. We know you people very well and you guys know our capability too. Asari cannot be a distraction to us. Call it whatever you may, we careless. Your aim is defeated already. Go to the weakest link; there you may succeed but never from our angle. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by able20(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Dude is noisy! He has been doing video after vide even Kanu ignored him...nobody takes him serious anymore
Ex-Militant living on passed glory. Asari naa yesterday news.
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2019
this two people should go and sit down..enough of these abragadrabra you guys are displaying on the internet.....weda niger deltaor biafra republic, one thing for sure, I will not be drag in the Bush to fight for a cause where both of you will be abroad enjoying and saying you are looking for peace deal..never oo
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2019
Temple1288:

Kanu talks everyday you clown!

what's he talking about? no erection, no referendum?

KANU is a clown but you listening to the power hungry Prince are the jokes he cracks

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Masterppower: 4:49pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Chronic hose slave. We didn't expect you to say anything to your master. You must face Afonja instead cheesy

And Nairaland mods haven't seen this post as derogatory and wishing harm on the igbos?
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Temple1288(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

what's he talking about? no erection, no referendum?

KANU is a clown but you listening to the power hungry Prince are the jokes he cracks

Try again. It might be funny!

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 4:54pm On May 26, 2019
hassan4:
These are series of videos released by former Niger Delta Militant and War lord Asari Dokubo. It seems there is a cold war or interest between the two parties and somehow they have resorted to social media videos to exchange banter. I really wonder why all these. Take a look for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34psHg0XJKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwS4nyeTb7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty6nxBKSZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5HPzHG7mtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh8ShucHp0s

Wetin concern me.Na between Ijaw master and their Igbo slaves.They will still lick their Ijaw masters shoe soles,spit,anuses and still beg on top.Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by EmekaBlue(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2019
But really Asari is nothing if Igbos want to quench him.

He should trend carefully
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by franchasng: 5:01pm On May 26, 2019
Those waiting to see Igbos attack Asari or Ijaw people are waiting in vain.

Igbos know their real enemies. We don't pick unnecessary fights with everybody.

Ijaws, Ikwerres, Urhobos, Kalabaris, Calabars, etc are our closest brothers in Nigeria, and we Igbos are their big brothers. You don't pick fight with your younger brother anyhow, u act mature and wise.

Your little brother can insult u, it is wisdom as elder bros to calm him down or play maturity not start a war.

It didn't start today; even during and after the war, some Ijaws and some minor tribes in today Niger Delta treated Igbos badly but Igbos chose not to count it for them or fight them because they are our closest brothers and it is nobody's business how brothers or family settle their fight.

Asari can insult Igbos and we forgive him cos he is our brother, other northern tribes and their cunning allies should not dare same cos Igbos won't take it lightly.

We are cool with Asari and Ijaws insulting us than Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas who are our sworn enemies sad

If u like kill yourself over Igbo Ijaw matter, when its time for national politics, we align with them.

Goodluck was an Ijaw man but when he became Nigeria's President, he knew his brothers and u know the tribe that headed his government and its policies and Igbos stood by him through good and rough times, that's brotherly relationship for u cool

3 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
Yyeske:
See how IPOB miscreants are attacking the OP instead of focusing on the message, only God knows what would've happened if Asari was a Yoruba or Hausa man, heaven would've fallen by now.
You all can see how they are trying their best not to insult or rebuke Asari or the Ijaws but trying so hard to bring in the Yorubas and Hausas into the game.
Shame on the Igbos again, we have proved to be the cowards and a spineless people just as Asari described us, all we know is fighting the Hausas and Yorubas every day but scared of attacking a tiny Ijaw nation.
Ndi ara everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
Social media making irrelevant people relevant...

Asari that used/using the $10m annual fee from the federal government as payment for the protection of pipelines to build state of the art higher institutions in Benin Republic.

Or is it Fraudster Kanu leading young and vibrant youths to early grave in order to achieve a sovereign utopian State?

They're all MAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by gnykelly(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
grin grin ABEG in the history of nairaland is there any day wey afonja and ipob sheath their swords for peace to reign for 24 hourss........everyday una dey fight grin grin e be like say the mods dey enjoy thats why dem go dey recycle tribal threads and name checkers thread dey upload for fp so that dem go fight

some times I found the whole thing entertaining grin
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
Modarun:
only an idiotic SE and SS man will come here to abuse themselves. Nnamdi Kanu and Asari Are insequential in the scheme of things. dont allow ouily soup drenched brain to deceive you o.
Face front,coward.Ijaw slaves.Why can't your supreme Coward answer him like a man instead of all of you cringing like Ojuku cringing at the sound of SCORPION ADEKUNLE.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by franchasng: 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
mercyville:

Wetin concern me.Na between Ijaw master and their Igbo slaves.They will still lick their Ijaw masters shoe soles,spit,anuses and still beg on top.Na wa o
keep trying hard to make yourselves happy.

Even the blind know that Hausa is the largest tribe in Nigeria, followed by Igbo, then Yoruba and then Fulani, Ijaw, Idoma, etc.

So tell me how can 2nd largest tribe in Nigeria be a slave to 6th largest tribe, huh undecided

I know u guys want to replicate the statement of Yoruba being slave to Hausa-Fulani, but guess what, everybody knows the truth including u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:10pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Ijaws, Ikwerres, Urhobos, Kalabaris, Calabars, etc are our closest brothers in Nigeria, and we Igbos are their big brothers. You don't pick fight with your younger brother anyhow, u act mature and wise.

Your little brother can insult u, it is wisdom as elder bros to calm him down or play maturity not start a war.

It didn't start today; even during and after the war, some Ijaws and some minor tribes in today Niger Delta treated Igbos badly but Igbos chose not to count it for them or fight them because they are our closest brothers and it is nobody's business how brothers or family settle their fight.

Asari can insult Igbos and we forgive him cos he is our brother, other northern tribes and their cunning allies should not dare same cos Igbos won't take it lightly.

We are cool with Asari and Ijaws insulting us than Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas who are our sworn enemies sad

If u like kill yourself over Igbo Ijaw matter, when its time for national politics, we align with them.

Goodluck was an Ijaw man but when he became Nigeria's President, he knew his brothers and u know the tribe that headed his government and its policies and Igbos stood by him through good and rough times, that's brotherly relationship for u cool
Lies from the pit of hell.Igbos are Ijaw slaves.Would a slave not be humble and always lick the anus of his master?

5 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:13pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Even the blind know that Hausa is the largest tribe in Nigeria, followed by Igbo, then Yoruba and then Fulani, Ijaw, Idoma, etc.

So tell me how can 2nd largest tribe in Nigeria be a slave to 6th largest tribe, huh undecided

I know u guys want to replicate the statement of Yoruba being slave to Hausa-Fulani, but guess what, everybody knows the truth including u grin
Igbo nation is afraid to face their slave master.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by GeneralPula: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na only mouth this Asari get

No be only mouth! He came out himself to warn Ipob and their IndecentStar leader. He stated clearly that the Yeebos are ijaw slaves and till today, none of the Yeebos can tackle what he said. That’s not mouth, that’s courage. If the Yeebos are courageous like they used to claim, they should tackle him and stop yabbing nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Elliot2(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
oilPUSSY, MorufuAtanda....

You guys can come out of hiding, i have pleaded on your behalf, Asari has gone.

I no see una for front page, una don vamoose grin grin grin

I can bet you guys defecated on yourselves. Ijaw nation is now Number 3 in Nigeria.

It would soon be the turn of Efik to capture you. Effiong that Ojukwu handed over to, no be Akwa Ibom? grin

I am shocked to see yeebows on the FP claiming "divide & rule" and begging for Southern unity cheesy

God knows how many of una don run reach Abidjan grin cheesy
Take it from me,Dokubo is an idiot.
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by GeneralPula: 5:20pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
discusant:

Afonja divide and rule.

Ijaws are not cowards and spineless, not monkeys.

Ijaws are brave people like their Igbo neighbours
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by GeneralPula: 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
franchasng:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:25pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

See fear of a law abiding Ijaw sl.ave.No worry,dem no go say make you carry their poo again.You don take style style dey beg grin

4 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Westtimeline: 5:28pm On May 26, 2019
Masterppower:

And Nairaland mods haven't seen this post as derogatory and wishing harm on the igbos?
Where is the arm I wished igbo. Did I lie, are you not ijaw sl*ve?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Westtimeline: 5:33pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Sharap, you be coward.

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:34pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Where is the arm I wished igbo. Did I lie, we you not Ijaw?

For Asari to come out and call the Igbo nation Ijaw slaves and all Igbo leaders accepting that documented fact without a whimper shows what every Ijaw person knows that Igbos are Ijaw slaves. undecided

5 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by soliddust2020: 5:45pm On May 26, 2019
Sanchez01:
I'm not just going to say a thing today before the cretins come out and label me an Afonja. Asari insults Kanu, IPOB and an ethnic group and rather than respond, Kanu's foot soldiers insult the rest of Nigeria. What a wawu!

Oniovo you they mind them. Fear no let Ipob respond because of Niger delta oyel, the moment them respond them no say no oyel for them for their dream El dorado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by mercyville: 5:48pm On May 26, 2019
discusant:

Afonja divide and rule.

Ijaws are not cowards and spineless, not monkeys.

Ijaws are brave people like their Igbo neighbours

lol
The ass licking is very very real.
Asari pls,accept the plea of this frightened Igbo slave on behalf of the millions of slaves remaining.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Masterppower: 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Asari dokubo has spoken let all idiotic pigs keep quiet

So the mods are comfortable seeing an ape calling the whole Igbos Idiotic?
Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by Mccullum: 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Asari is a Biafran, he has every right to talk on Biafra issues.
Why can't Yoruba's concentrate on their failed cowardly Odua republic

You just proved one of the characteristics of a coward by the statement written by you and I am not disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by gnykelly(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Omo see brother. brother wey mumu

1 Like

Re: VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. by QuotaSystem: 6:02pm On May 26, 2019
Yujin:

Lol at 'giant northerners'. Northerners are not really our problem; murderous fulanis are. We know you people very well and you guys know our capability too. Asari cannot be a distraction to us. Call it whatever you may, we careless. Your aim is defeated already. Go to the weakest link; there you may succeed but never from our angle. Lol

Capability in mud swimming or ball shrinking @ the sight of Ijaw?

Which aim are you on about? Am I Asari your tormentor? Hahahaha see me see weakling wahala grin

Damn I never thought I'd see the day Igbo balls would shrink at the sound of Ijaw voice (of all voices) cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / 2023: Nigeria Is Not For Sale - Osinbajo Support Group To Tinubu / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.