Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman (22402 Views)

My Lawyers Will Write NBC To Find Out Why “this Is Nigeria” Was Banned – Falz / I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman by YusufTheGreat: 4:59pm On May 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Did you read to grasp or you read just to reply? Never said Gino,Mode9 and Rugged were in same category, Rugged was purely commercial rapper and at that time he was doing his thing and making it wasn't he? Mode9 and Gino were both hardcore rappers, both rappers I respect a lot, it doesn't mean Rugged was bad at what he was doing does it?
As for you saying people don't take him serious anymore and what point am I making? He's no longer in the industry doesn't mean he's in oblivion and he can't speak his mind, that's my point
Ruggedman never made good money doing music, back then he was doing shakara when labels like kennis music wanted to sign him till he lost his chance . Even him doing commercial song he didnt blow like the way these young lads do in term of money wise but if its popularity then he had .Hes clothing line is no where to be found. He is just looking for cheap publicity from other people shortcomings to stay relevant. Lol hahahahah imagine the so called Ruggedman doing song with the rave of the moment Mr real to gain relevance look for it the song name is- mi ca sa su ca sa. Dude is just worthless
Re: My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman by essay123(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2019
Nigeria is just filled with a bunch of scam loving fools. Imagine people calling rugged man a snitch. Because he told naira Marley not to glorify cyber crime.
Naira Marley is the snitch because He snitched on him self. I am so happy efcc arrested him. He is not a good role model

1 Like

Re: My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman by Carlyboi(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
kennygee:
As long as you're innocent and don't have skeletons in your cupboard, let Kemi go on a wild goose chase, she'll only end up mode broke than she already is.

If you keep fuelling the fire, that woman can show up with C4s and nukes.
i like your shade or shall I say color!even with the filter you look nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Dele Momodu Hails Serial Entrepreneur, Hadiza Mamud On Her Birthday (Photos) / Flavour And Djimon Hounsou Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.