Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday (28179 Views)

SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:17am On May 26, 2019
Popular music star Jaywon who is about to celebrates his birthday in some weeks time was already gifted an Auto Mobile from an Automobile company to celebrate his bithday. Congratulations to him.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/birthday-gift-come-early-jaywon-gifted-a-new-automobile/

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:17am On May 26, 2019
Watch Jaywon Rejoicing Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by FlirtyGist: 5:33am On May 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Nobody: 5:40am On May 26, 2019
This guy has a bright future ahead of him but as usual, pangolo artistes and noise makers won't let people like him shine.

Where's Dare Art Slade these days self?

32 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by orion7: 6:44am On May 26, 2019
it looks like space bus. is he married with kids

5 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Nickijoy(f): 6:51am On May 26, 2019
Congratulations...
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by sparog(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2019
Blessings fall on me

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by kiddoiLL(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2019
kennygee:
This guy has a bright future ahead of him but as usual, pangolo artistes and noise makers won't let people like him shine.

Jaywon is a good and talented but lazy artist, before you say how do I know, I'm a music producer who works with other producers who works with him, the stuffs you hear about him when he's in the studio will get you tired. He gives producers too much work to do on his vocals by putting less efforts in his vocals, sometimes he just voices anyhow, I believe he can do better than he has done but him go need to put more efforts

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by OKorowanta: 8:47am On May 26, 2019
I hope say we no go hear say no be him get the car after?
because dis days people engage all means to stay relevant.
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by AMvanquish: 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
Which car be dat

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by xperienced(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
YBNL

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by xperienced(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
D
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by picoba(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
Hope is not a YAHOO boy
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular music star Jaywon who is about to celebrates his birthday in some weeks time was already gifted an Auto Mobile from an Automobile company to celebrate his bithday. Congratulations to him.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/birthday-gift-come-early-jaywon-gifted-a-new-automobile/

...to celebrate...

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
picoba:
Hope is not a YAHOO boy
It is Chinedu that's a Yahoo boy.

6 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by EXLOVER(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
So Jaywon is now an Uber driver?

That car looks like gift from Innoson.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by AntiWailer: 8:21pm On May 26, 2019
Wetin he dey sing ?

When he is done he will return it to the dealer like they do.
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by lakoowe: 8:21pm On May 26, 2019
That's nice... happy birthday in advance
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Local artiste

Too local

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by WarriAproko: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Yahoo boi
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
AMvanquish:
Which car be dat
2013 ml350 4matic.around 10m

4 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Rilley(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:

Someone told me you are barren is it truth grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Gabson001(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2019
Happy birthday in advance Oluwajuwonlo
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Realdeals(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Most Nigerian cannot identify 'New' items again especially cars.
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by bentwood85(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2019
Toyota..... Atleast he is not involved in YAHOO-YAHOO..
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Legendguru: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
oh
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Oluseye101: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Hotzone(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
Those boys behind him are yahoo boys
Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Whobedatte(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:

Full time 360° marketing
His office is at GRA, Ikeja
Live sport agency
He is very rich now sef

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 26, 2019
Logobenz:
2013 ml350 4matic.around 10m
money for 5 plots of land in my state

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Buys New Car Ahead Of His Birthday by greggng: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
Is he a Yahoo boy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.