Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale (2393 Views)

Clean 2001 Volvo S40 For Sale / 010 Model Volvo S40 Toks @2.7m SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Clean 2005 Volvo S40 @850k (2) (3) (4)

Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2019
Features

Leather mixed with fabric
Alloy wheels
Power windows
CD player
Aux port
Factory chilling Ac
First shinning body
Steering button controls

Hurry while it last

Asking price:

For serious buyers contact:
Lekan

Check out pics

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2019
Hurry

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2019
Hhh

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2019
Availala
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2019
AVAILABLE
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Sultty(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2019
1.85 sad to drive my grannies car? R u kidney me

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
What ever your problem is not mine I don't know why people don't mind there business on Nairaland ...premature people plenty for these online thing.....Nigga sulty or what ever you call yourself please mind your business and keep your self busy than commenting stupidly on peoples wall .....and instead of ARE YOU KIDDING ME .....SULTY ....ARE YOU KIDNEY ME...LOL...Nigga Bend back enter school oh ...

Happy Sunday to Everyone....

Note:

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Cosplay: 10:02am On May 26, 2019
What's going on here?

This exact vehicle was supposedly sold a year ago as Tokunbo for 2.7 Million Naira, with 95,086 miles.

https://www.nairaland.com/4312720/010-model-volvo-s40-toks

Here it's on sale a year later as Tokunbo for 1.85 million Naira, mileage 96,324?

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by martyns200(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by santakris(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2019
Cosplay:
What's going on here?

This exact vehicle was supposedly sold a year ago as Tokunbo for 2.7 Million Naira, with 95,086 miles.

https://www.nairaland.com/4312720/010-model-volvo-s40-toks

Here it's on sale a year later as Tokunbo for 1.85 million Naira, mileage 96,324?

Undercover agent. U try no be small.
Oya OP come and defend yourself

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by foolbuster: 11:04am On May 26, 2019
were my popcorn abeg the film wan start..

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dirtycoin(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2019
A car that has been used within the Nigerian soil for almost one year is now being sold as 'foreign used'.

Harmalautos, you have no conscience.

Thank you Baba Cosplay for exposing this one

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by babatee1985(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2019
I don't know why Nigerian dealers are not honest. As cosplay don expose this one, it will definitely affect his personality and thereby chasing people away from patronising him on nairaland

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by alphaNomega: 11:46am On May 26, 2019
babatee1985:
I don't know why Nigerian dealers are not honest. As cosplay don expose this one, it will definitely affect his personality and thereby chasing people away from patronising him on nairaland

It doesn't take him anything to create another moniker and continue tricking unsuspecting people

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
Happy weekend to every one
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by sauceEEP(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2019
Valarinz someone stole your pic.
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dannybrasky(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2019
Cc legalwealth come and see your twin brother here who wants to sell a naija used car as tokunbo,he must have deleted the number just like u almost did with your lexus on your other thread grin

God will eventually catch up with all of nna one by one grin grin

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dannybrasky(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Obanaijacom: 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
An I really liked this car

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2019
Harmalautos:
Happy weekend to every one

hello, BRO I think u need to address the suspicious raised around this vehicle! it's in ur best interest sha..... u can still decide to do otherwise!

@cosplay, thanks again for coming to the rescue!
you have been consistent and sturdy in this campaign. kudos to the brain behind this your flare for transparency!

well, we camp here tonight!

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2019
dannybrasky:
Cc legalwealth come and see your twin brother here who wants to sell a naija used car as tokunbo,he must have deleted the number just like u almost did with your lexus on your other thread grin

God will eventually catch up with all of nna one by one grin grin

legalwealth should have explained this stuff for us oh....
he said he did an indepth research on this re-registration thingy!

it is getting out of hand! I just hope there is a valid justification for it!
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dannybrasky(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2019
Cc legalwealth! Come and enlighten us please grin

obekediamondfuto:

legalwealth should have explained this stuff for us oh....
he said he did an indepth research on this re-registration thingy!

it is getting out of hand! I just hope there is a valid justification for it!
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dannybrasky(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2019
U don't have to be civil with him,if more than 5 people can come out to question his activities and all he could do is ignore and keep marketing his fraudulent thread then he is a 419ner.

obekediamondfuto:

hello, BRO I think u need to address the suspicious raised around this vehicle! it's in ur best interest sha..... u can still decide to do otherwise!

@cosplay, thanks again for coming to the rescue!
you have been consistent and sturdy in this campaign. kudos to the brain behind this your flare for transparency!

well, we camp here tonight!

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2019
dannybrasky:
U don't have to be civil with him,if more than 5 people can come out to question his activities and all he could do is ignore and keep marketing his fraudulent thread then he is a 419ner.

I totally agree seeing that he has refused to do the needful.

op, your thread is getting negative publicity oh, and u know there is now negative publicity....
u can ask one of ur colleagues, legalwealth!

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by valarinz: 9:05pm On May 26, 2019
sauceEEP:
Valarinz someone stole your pic.

Same car advertised here using my pics

https://www.nairaland.com/5191312/sale.volvo-s40-2010-08101662607#78476212

Same car that brought a lot of back and forth debate starring Cosplay some months back before it got sold

This guy here has his own pics but it's still same car, got to make some calls
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by dannybrasky(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2019
This one perforate my singlet grin grin

Even seller don enter ghost mode grin

valarinz:

Same car advertised here using my pics

https://www.nairaland.com/5191312/sale.volvo-s40-2010-08101662607#78476212

Same car that brought a lot of back and forth debate starring Cosplay some months back before it got sold

This guy here has his own pics but it's still same car, got to make some calls

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by valarinz: 9:15pm On May 26, 2019
Ok..

Owner didn't register the car, so it's not a registered car, confirmed.

Car is still up for sale though owner confirmed he doesn't know the people placing the ads on NL, which is not uncommon in the industry

Judging from the mileage ,I won't say the car has been ran ragged and still being offered as toks, so for the price(with a lil bargain) it's just fair

Lastly, let's calm down with the way we attack and brand people who advertise cars at times, it puts people on the defensive and instead of giving u an answer, they call your bluff. This OP has committed no crime, cos obviously he doesn't know the history of this car nor even the owner, he's only advertising what's in front of him.

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by thebigkendo(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2019
Unregistered naija used grin grin

They for don put 20w-50 inside this sweet ride

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
L.O.K REINGS .......FOR EVERY SERIOUS BUYERS ITS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ....
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2019
valarinz:
Ok..

Owner didn't register the car, so it's not a registered car, confirmed.

Car is still up for sale though owner confirmed he doesn't know the people placing the ads on NL, which is not uncommon in the industry

Judging from the mileage ,I won't say the car has been ran ragged and still being offered as toks, so for the price(with a lil bargain) it's just fair

Lastly, let's calm down with the way we attack and brand people who advertise cars at times, it puts people on the defensive and instead of giving u an answer, they call your bluff. This OP has committed no crime, cos obviously he doesn't know the history of this car nor even the owner, he's only advertising what's in front of him.

thanks for coming to the rescue...
but to me, it would be better if the dealer himself had done all these explanations.....

that would show how committed he is to the sale instead of making it seem like - "Wetin concern me"

you were not obligated to respond, yet u did whereas
it is his prerogative to know what he is selling and also be transparent!

also, we should also learn to focus on the message and not the messenger!
he is forming vex when he is supposed to tackle the assumptions and suspicion surrounding his sale!

thanks once again for clearing the air!

as for me, the ops arrogance is more than enough to walk away from the deal if I had any interest! it shows how I'll be treated after parting with cash!

sometimes it's the relationships we create while making sales that counts and not the tangibles!

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by valarinz: 1:54pm On May 27, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

thanks for coming to the rescue...
but to me, it would be better if the dealer himself had done all these explanations.....

that would show how committed he is to the sale instead of making it seem like - "Wetin concern me"

you were not obligated to respond, yet u did whereas
it is his prerogative to know what he is selling and also be transparent!

also, we should also learn to focus on the message and not the messenger!
he is forming vex when he is supposed to tackle the assumptions and suspicion surrounding his sale!

thanks once again for clearing the air!

as for me, the ops arrogance is more than enough to walk away from the deal if I had any interest! it shows how I'll be treated after parting with cash!

sometimes it's the relationships we create while making sales that counts and not the tangibles!

Well said sir, well said.

Got no disagreements on your comments.
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
Check it out

SOLD: Nigerian Used 1998 Toyota Corolla for sale #495k / SOLD OUT Honda Crosstour In Ibadan 09027804148@6.5m / Good Looking Jeep For Sale In Lagos: Murano 2003 Model.