Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale (2413 Views)

Clean 2001 Volvo S40 For Sale / 010 Model Volvo S40 Toks @2.7m SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Clean 2005 Volvo S40 @850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
Aaaa
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2019
Check
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2019
Availala
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by AdemolaA2: 6:41am On May 29, 2019
Cosplay:
What's going on here?

This exact vehicle was supposedly sold a year ago as Tokunbo for 2.7 Million Naira, with 95,086 miles.

https://www.nairaland.com/4312720/010-model-volvo-s40-toks

Here it's on sale a year later as Tokunbo for 1.85 million Naira, mileage 96,324?
God bless you brother for exposing this fraud ..

2 Likes

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2019
Did you just say Fraud ? Please I won't take any more insults from anybody,I have respected everyone to an extent....who is this Mr AdemolaA2,please and please if you don't have better things to do than checking people's post,comment on them without you gaining nothing,Abi na me you wan take dey Blog,Bros go petch,if you know who you are trying to tarnish he's personality you go SHUT UP....CAN YOU IMAGINE (My Brother una Fail cos OLUWA IS INVOLVED IN MY MATTER).....Look for better things to do my fellow bloggers on Nairaland....

Have a great day ahead .
Cheers!!!
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2019
Available for pick up
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2019
Availala
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by ehissi(m): 4:15am On May 30, 2019
Harmalautos:
Did you just say Fraud ? Please I won't take any more insults from anybody,I have respected everyone to an extent....who is this Mr AdemolaA2,please and please if you don't have better things to do than checking people's post,comment on them without you gaining nothing,Abi na me you wan take dey Blog,Bros go petch,if you know who you are trying to tarnish he's personality you go SHUT UP....CAN YOU IMAGINE (My Brother una Fail cos OLUWA IS INVOLVED IN MY MATTER).....Look for better things to do my fellow bloggers on Nairaland....

Have a great day ahead .
Cheers!!!

Your own arrogance eh na follow come. Na person like you dey make police arrest anybody whey get tattoo or dreads for head as yahoo boy........ angry

You don't know a single thing about the car you want to sell, didn't do due diligence to know if the state of the car is as you were informed so that people can be sure that the state of the car is as advertised, before expending resources to push for an inspection.

Na Cosplay/valarinz na E even dey let you know say this car na unregistered Naija used car, you were too dumbfounded to even offer an apology let alone a simple explanation for the reason why you are reselling an already sold tokunbo car as tokunbo.........undecided

Na now na E your mouth dey sharp like surgical knife whey bobrisky use take cut E gbola, you are very lucky say na I no be dominique, I for just ban both you and your I.P address till 2059 straight................ angry

And for your information this thread is in gross violation of Rule 8 and Rule 13 of Nairaland posting rules as amended by Seun and his SuperMod, so you better change that "Toks" you put inside the topic as Unregistered Naija used car now before I use report button change am for you sharp sharp........................ angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Harmalautos(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2019
Santiago ....lol
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by AdemolaA2: 9:59am On May 30, 2019
ehissi:

Your own arrogance eh na follow come. Na person like you dey make police arrest anybody whey get tattoo or dreads for head as yahoo boy........ angry

You don't know a single thing about the car you want to sell, didn't do due diligence to know if the state of the car is as you were informed so that people can be sure that the state of the car is as advertised, before expending resources to push for an inspection.

Na Cosplay/valarinz na E even dey let you know say this car na unregistered Naija used car, you were too dumbfounded to even offer an apology let alone a simple explanation for the reason why you are reselling an already sold tokunbo car as tokunbo.........undecided

Na now na E your mouth dey sharp like surgical knife whey bobrisky use take cut E gbola, you are very lucky say na I no be dominique, I for just ban both you and your I.P address till 2059 straight................ angry

And for your information this thread is in gross violation of Rule 8 and Rule 13 of Nairaland posting rules as amended by Seun and his SuperMod, so you better change that "Toks" you put inside the topic as Unregistered Naija used car now before I use report button change am for you sharp sharp........................ angry

God bless you brother for this piece you’ve just written here . I decided not to respond to his annoying and arrogance response because I never had time for peeps like him . He’s part of the reasons Nigerians in diaspora are disrespected and always humiliated . God help us all to be great citizens of this country individually regardless of what we face in the hands of our bad leaders ..

1 Like

Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2019
ehissi:

grin
grin
grin
Re: Clean Toks 2010 Model Volvo S40 Sport For Quick Sale by Thalinzrcng: 2:08pm On May 31, 2019
ehissi:

[img]https:///view/boring-funny-slowclap-clapping-reaction-gif-4672382.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 2008 Tokunbo Highlander 《 Accident Free 》 / Clean 2008 Toyota Avalon Now Available For Sale / Toyota Camry 99 for 580

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.