Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Deer Ladies And Gentlemen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Deer Ladies And Gentlemen (1317 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY. / A Hunter And The Deer!!! / Nigeria Airways Good Morning, Ladies And Gentlemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by ademiller(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are all to give speaches to the Deaf Society. All are keen to make an impression on their audience.

The Englishman goes first and to the surprise of his colleagues starts by rubbing first his chest and then his groin. When he finishes the Scotsman and Irishman ask him what he was doing.

Well" he explained" By rubbing my chest I indicated breasts and thus Ladies and by rubbing my groin I indicated balls and thus Gentlemen. So my speech started Ladies and Gentlemen".

On his way up to the podium the Scotsman thought to himself I'll go one better than that English bastard and started his speech by making an antler symbol with his fingers above his head before also rubbing his chest and his groin.

When he finished his colleagues asked what he was doing. "Well" he explained" By imitating antlers and then rubbing my chest and groin I was starting my speech by saying Dear Ladies and Gentlemen".

On his way up to the podium the Irishman thought to himself I'll go one further than those mainland bastards and started his speech by making an antler symbol above his head, rubbing his chest, and then his groin, and then masturbating furiously.

When he finished his colleagues asked him what he was doing. "Well" he explained," by imitating antlers, rubbing my chest and then my groin and then masturbating I was starting my speech by saying -
Deer Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure, "
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by babyme1(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by pappy4real(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
crazy but funny smiley
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by ademiller(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
Thanks guys, a friend emailed it to me and i just had to share it.lol grin
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2010
pappy4real:

crazy but funny smiley
i agree
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by ademiller(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
Xiana:

i agree

at least u agree, grin lol
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by sats: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
nice one cheesy
Re: Deer Ladies And Gentlemen by ademiller(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
sats:

nice one cheesy

thanks sats embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Kung Fooled / Shaving Beards / stop here n get a cool joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.