Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President (21934 Views)

President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office / BREAKING: May 29: Buhari ‘Dissolves’ Cabinet / This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by pally123: 12:28pm On May 26, 2019
175:
Sleep wan Keh me inside church ooo. . .help help help pls
You no well. Next time carry mattress grin
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by RichBoy247: 12:41pm On May 26, 2019
XTHRONE:
Nonsense, he should do and go, power hungry mofo with no atom of knowledge in leadership surrounded by misfits, sycophants and praise singers. Does he even read.

Take Sniper Humanicide and sleep well
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 26, 2019
How can we plan a coup against this Man? Most Nigerians are scared and don't want to die. We must take back what is rightfully ours. Its either he dies on that seat or he resigns by force, same with Tinubu and his cohorts. Who is with me
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by daxclusive1: 2:02pm On May 26, 2019
honest1480:
We need better governance in Nig.

We need revolution!!!!
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by OptimistBrain: 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
Reference:

Your academic competence is meant to serve you 'on the job', on tbe task your employment entails. It does not confer you with a job. It is your skill and acumen that gets you a job. That is the purpose of job interviews. No one will just give a certificate holdr employment without an opportunity to see him speak and act no matter how lofty his credentials are.

Now if you are not called for interview on account of the tough job market, project your skills and acumen to an uninterested market. Demonstrate your skillls and shop window your services at your cost and if they are good enough believe me AND HEAR THIS GOOD.

SOMEONE WILL BE SACKED TO MAKE WAY FOR YOU.

Half of the opportunities I have experienced in career has been at the expense of someone else that simply couldn't do it better, cheaper, faster amd more creatively than me. In this light there is nothing like unemployment anywhere. Every organisation in the world except those on a course to destruction will always seek to upgrade and advance its business and this includes its staff.

I can go on and on but my break time is over and I have to get back to work. Chopper is coming in.
It can only get better, I believe.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Heineken(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
KingMicky3286:
I graduated since 2000, no job. Na me later know how I Dey manage
nawao.. Me na 2014 no joy till now. Nawao
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Topmaike007(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
adelaja70:

IT WILL START AND END IN YOUR FAMILY HOUSE.
with Fulani radio on wave Bro I fear something bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by uselesscountry: 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
OptimistBrain:
After reading, jacking, managing my social and educational life well, graduated with 2.1 in a department that never produced a first class..... 7 months after service no JOB.

E no easy, but I still hope on God for the best!.

Happy Sunday Nairalanders

That’s what we are talking about. Dunce government
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2019
adelaja70:

POINT OF CORRECTION... After May 29th YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SUFFERING CONTINUES.

Don't be a fool, look at my moniker. I can feed you and five members of your family at least twice a day, but since you're an irredeemable zombie, I'll rather feed the dogs in my street.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Konki: 6:27pm On May 26, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Toughest time for PDP looters and their Zombies Supporters.

Those of us who voted Buhari loves truth and hardwork.

We no go hungry

Taaaaahhhh!

Voting behind your keyboard.

Wasted votes loading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.