Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President (21932 Views)

President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office / BREAKING: May 29: Buhari ‘Dissolves’ Cabinet / This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by GrowYourSales(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2019
Toughest
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Dannyset(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mtchew , Stolen mandate that will soon be returned to the rightful winner , Atiku Abubakar .

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Honor10: 11:19am On May 26, 2019
a
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by abbaapple: 11:19am On May 26, 2019
angry

Story story! Story!!! Once upon a time!!! Tom Tom. lipsrsealed

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by KingMicky3286: 11:20am On May 26, 2019
I graduated since 2000, no job. Na me later know how I Dey manage
OptimistBrain:
After reading, jacking, managing my social and educational life well, graduated with 2.1 in a department that never produced a first class..... 7 month after service no JOB.

E no easy, but I still hope on God for the best!.

Happy Sunday Nairalanders
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Nobody: 11:21am On May 26, 2019
whether Next Level or not, I always pray for God's favor. I must be better
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by adelaja70(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2019
wizzyrich:
The headline should have been ''After may 29" Nigerians suffering continues
POINT OF CORRECTION... After May 29th YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SUFFERING CONTINUES.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by OptimistBrain: 11:24am On May 26, 2019
KingMicky3286:
I graduated since 2000, no job. Na me later know how I Dey manage
Everywhere just cast. God help us
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by frankoben(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2019
Next post

Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Kasali226(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mtchew , Stolen mandate that will soon be returned to the rightful winner , Atiku Abubakar .

Samuel the dreamer boy ..Keep dreaming wink
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Princedapace(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
The day the leaders understand that having three major ethnic groups, and two major religious groups under a centralized federal system of govt will never work for a black country, that day will mark the beginning of a great Nigeria.

The only thing that has made these leaders not to talk about proper restructuring of the country is due to the massive financial benefits they get from the fake unity federal system of govt. A very good example is Tinubu and Osinbajo. After tasting federal powers, they forgot what restructuring stands.

If u truly love Nigeria, pray for Tinubu to become an opposition. He is so good at that and has the will to make a ruling party to situp

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by adelaja70(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
Watch out for "hotel in Rwanda" reloaded, location of movie----> Nigeria, will be in theater very soon...
IT WILL START AND END IN YOUR FAMILY HOUSE.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by femtex007(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
u are living in d fools paradise
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by nasirujj(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2019
technuel:
Buhari will not last as the President of Nigeria because he will be sacked by both Tribunal, Appeal Court and finally the Supreme Court.

Somebody should bookmark this because it is going to happen very soon.

Ok pastor noted
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by KingMicky3286: 11:35am On May 26, 2019
God will help you.

OptimistBrain:
Everywhere just cast. God help us
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2019
toughest task as how, my dear i doubt cos I know the cabal already knew what to do and how to deal with the issue called Nigeria.....if you too worry dem, they will send the DSS or EFCC after you simple
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by discusant: 11:36am On May 26, 2019
The older a person, the more religious, often fanatic he becomes.

If Buhari is sworn in May 29, Nigeria shall witness religious fracas from Buhari's manipulation to use federal government powers to impose his Fulani brand of belligerent Islam upon all of Nigeria.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by bluefilm: 11:44am On May 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Hahahahaha

Please what is atiku abubakar?

Is it a name of a person?

Or a name of a place?

Or a name of an animal? grin

Or a name of a thing?

Something tells me it must a name of a very wild animal. grin grin grin

Am I right?
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by sammyj: 11:47am On May 26, 2019
cool
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Reference(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2019
OptimistBrain:
After reading, jacking, managing my social and educational life well, graduated with 2.1 in a department that never produced a first class..... 7 months after service no JOB.

Your academic competence is meant to serve you 'on the job', on tbe task your employment entails. It does not confer you with a job. It is your skill and acumen that gets you a job. That is the purpose of job interviews. No one will just give a certificate holdr employment without an opportunity to see him speak and act no matter how lofty his credentials are.

Now if you are not called for interview on account of the tough job market, project your skills and acumen to an uninterested market. Demonstrate your skillls and shop window your services at your cost and if they are good enough believe me AND HEAR THIS GOOD.

SOMEONE WILL BE SACKED TO MAKE WAY FOR YOU.

Half of the opportunities I have experienced in career has been at the expense of someone else that simply couldn't do it better, cheaper, faster amd more creatively than me. In this light there is nothing like unemployment anywhere. Every organisation in the world except those on a course to destruction will always seek to upgrade and advance its business and this includes its staff.

I can go on and on but my break time is over and I have to get back to work. Chopper is coming in.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Lovelive: 11:59am On May 26, 2019
gypsey:
keep dreaming! grin

Keep killing us ! Vampires !
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Lovelive: 12:01pm On May 26, 2019
MrFly:
wake up

Get lost !
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Lovelive: 12:03pm On May 26, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Atikulooters will die of heart attack

And you will die of brain attack
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2019
Lovelive:

Keep killing us ! Vampires !
yes! we will keep killing yous!! Yes! we are vampires grin
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Hotzone(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
Is it gonna be as rough Comptia A+ Certified exam......Mtcheeeww
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Lovelive: 12:11pm On May 26, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Toughest time for PDP looters and their Zombies Supporters.

Those of us who voted Buhari loves truth and hardwork.

We no go hungry

After Buhari's tenure (no bi 4 years?) you, especially you(Smile4daddy) hunger, starvation, poverty go f*ck you die.
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by Ikebesupa(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2019
technuel:
Buhari will not last as the President of Nigeria because he will be sacked by both Tribunal, Appeal Court and finally the Supreme Court.

Somebody should bookmark this because it is going to happen very soon.
.. Before all these process, it will be almost 3 and half years grin grin grin
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by socialmediaman: 12:12pm On May 26, 2019
OptimistBrain:
After reading, jacking, managing my social and educational life well, graduated with 2.1 in a department that never produced a first class..... 7 months after service no JOB.

What course did you study?
Re: After May 29, Buhari Faces Toughest Tenure As President by buharitill2023: 12:16pm On May 26, 2019
XTHRONE:
Nonsense, he should do and go, power hungry mofo with no atom of knowledge in leadership surrounded by misfits, sycophants and praise singers. Does he even read.
your ineffectual buffoon that read, what did he achieve in 6yrs, and idiotic pigs still want another thief from cameroon to Start the stealing again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Govt Declares May 29 Public Holiday / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.