Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds (423 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / Osinbajo Refused Offer To Travel Abroad For Surgical Operation, Presidency Sourc / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds by BBYYOLA: 10:29am On May 26, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders. I need an advise on the ways to achieve my dream.

I have been planning to contest for State House of Assembly Member come 2023. But we all know the basics of success in Nigeria Politics; Godfatherism and Enough Cash. I think if I get the cash other factors are very easy to handle. I have confidence in myself. I just need 20million to 30million but I have been found in confusion on how to go generating that money before 2023. I am very popular and endeared among Youths and women in my locality. This dream is always itching me inside. I always dream of it. I have a great Political dream. I want to start from member State House of Assembly. I am 27years old.

I expect candid and frank suggestions from fellow nairalanders especially from politicians, Political analyst, and Political scientist. Thank you. If i get there I won't forget Nairaland family.
Re: I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds by youngestuk(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2019
Go and take loan from the bank
Re: I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:53am On May 26, 2019
It's not solely about contesting. What is your plan and agenda if elected ? What can you do different and better ?
Phrased the way you have done it, it only appears that you want to go into politics for personal aggrandizement.
Re: I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds by BBYYOLA: 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
youngestuk:
Go and take loan from the bank

I think for bank to grant one loan one must have a collateral security that worth the money he is demanding.
Thank you I really appreciate. I consult my bank to hear if it will be possible
Re: I Want To Contest For House Of Assembly Member But Don't Know How To Sourc funds by BBYYOLA: 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
It's not solely about contesting. What is your plan and agenda if elected ? What can you do different and better ?
Phrased the way you have done it, it only appears that you want to go into politics for personal aggrandizement.

Nooo, beneath the dream I am nurturing is public service. I want to serve my people through a better representation for instance if elected I want to ensure the following;
1. Laws that affects the common man directly are made
2. Ensure strict check and balance responsibility so that govt implement it Budget for the benefits of the Common man
3. Through my constituency allowance I will provide scholarships to tertiary institutions students from my LGA, making payments for best students' JAMB, NECO and WAEC, drills boreholes and taps for communities that have water difficulty etc
4. Secure job opportunities for Youths from my area, empower women with capitals to started business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Accused Of Double Faith / See The Moment Just After President Got Sworn In For Second Term / Breaking News Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.