Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! (5845 Views)

Islamisation Of Nigeria : How Much Complete / Waiting For Seun On The Islamisation Of Nairalandy / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by McKren(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2007
I will take that as a compliment grin grin grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Ikomi(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2007
I think the question in this argument is this. Does the constittution allow for the state governor of a state that has adopted the Sharia Court of Appeal to decree that the students of that state should have a dress code. I think this is a yes or no answer. If yes then no one should have any grudges against Shakarau ( if i got his name correctly), he has just expressed his believes and that of the pple he governs abiding by the powers in which the constitution has provided for.

Why i really placed this yes or no answer is this: if Shakarau has such powers as provided by the constitution, then a Governor of a state, trying to abide by the secular nature of the pple he governs could as well say, the teaching of the Bible or Quaran in that particular state should henceforth be stopped, and it must also affect private schools whether christian or muslim.

Is this possible? And if it is, then Shakarau has no blame we should be pointing fingers at our legislators who are prepared to share Ghanna must go than do there job.

And if our legislators come out with a good reason why it should be so rather than changing the constitution in the intrest of peace. Then a strong body should also be putted in place to make sure that decrees made by governors of a state truly reflect the opinion or choice of the denizens of that state.

It is not for Nigerians who live in the United States, Iran or Isreal to judge. It is an issue between our legilators the state governor and the residents of that state.

I hope am making sence and if am not, no one should hesitate in letting me know (But please with strong reasons.)
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by McKren(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2007
@Ikomi

You have clearly shown that you are ignorant of the position of the constitution on this.

The answer to your yes or no question is : NO

No Governor has the right to impose dress codes or any religion. As much as Shekarua does not have the right to compel students to wear veils, so too does the Governor of Rivers state or Anambra lack the right to compel any student to wear the crucifix. As much as no Governor has the right impose a Religion so too does no Governor have the right to ban any religion.

The Religion you adhere to is a personal choice as provided in the constitution which makes it legal to be practised in any state of Nigeria.

I don't understand why this is not clear.
According to the provision of the constitution even the Governor of Abia can decide that there is an appreciable number of Muslims in Abia for that reason let their be Sharia Court in the state. That does not translate into people having a particular way of life  in the State. It only means that if there is a Muslim husband and Wife living in Abia and they have dispute which they want to settle in accordance to sharia Law they simply have access to a court arround them instead of travelling to Kano or Sokoto.

Why can't we simply understand that having a particular type of customary court, that draws it laws from a particular religion or culture, within a locality does not translate into having a way of life that must be adhered to within that locality ??

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria defines who we are, every other law with inclination to any culture or religion is a personal choice.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Ikomi(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2007
Please Mckren,

If u clearly read the bottom part of my post I asked u to come with strong reasons.

As much as I appreciate your effort in trying to answer my question and quickly point out my ignorance. Could u please clearly point out the areas in the constitution where:

1. The adoption of a sharia court by a state clearly states its fuction.

2. The powers of the governor to be able to decree a code of conduct or not.

Thirdly wherever u see any inexplicit statement u try to analyse it to our understanding.

You dont just come up with a yes or no answer, Anyone could do dat.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by McKren(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2007
@Ikomi

If u clearly read the bottom part of my post I asked u to come with strong reasons.

As much as I appreciate your effort in trying to answer my question and quickly point out my ignorance. Could u please clearly point out the areas in the constitution where:

The use of the word ignorant by myself does not mean to insult you but to suggest that you are not aware of what the constitution says on this issue. However I like to appologise if you picked any offence with that.

1. The adoption of a sharia court by a state clearly states its fuction.

Sections 262 and 277 of the constitution clearly states the jurisdiction of the Sharia court

2. The powers of the governor to be able to decree a code of conduct or not.
This is democracy and not military, Governors don't do decrees anymore State Laws are made by State legislature who have a responsibility to ensure that it is consistent with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Section 1 of the constitution provides for the supremacy of the constitution thus any law inconsistent with this law becomes void. Section 10 of the constitution makes it illegal to have a State Religion. While sections 41 and 42 of the constitution gives any nigerian Christains and Muslims alike the right to live in any part of the country practicing their own Religion.

Choosing an Islamic dress code for both Muslims and Non-Muslims amounts to imposing a State Religion.

Thirdly wherever u see any inexplicit statement u try to analyse it to our understanding.

You don't just come up with a yes or no answer,  Anyone could do that.
Well you requested for a yes or no answer and I refer you to your previous statement which confirms that.

", I think the question in this argument is this. Does the constittution allow for the state governor of a state that has adopted the Sharia Court of Appeal to decree that the students of that state should have a dress code. I think this is a yes or no answer. If yes then no one should have any grudges against Shakarau ( if i got his name correctly),,  "

Now forget what the constitution says, lets even come down to common sense, Ikomi if as a Muslim you happen to be a civil servant in Rivers State how would you feel if your daughter has to wear the crucifix (the symbol of Jesus Christ dieing on the cross) everyday because she has to go to school. Because that is the state Governor's code of conduct policy. ??
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by nossycheek(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2007
Pls let the sleeping dog lie.

It is only perverts that get aroused by seeing a woman's fingers or toes. To the muslim, every part of the woman body is romantic and even her charred nails will arouse the animalistic instinct in them. It bemuses when I see them dressed as ghost up to the finger and toe nails that one cannot but wonder why all these wahala just because these pedophilas and perverts cannot control themselves.

Just let them be.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Afam(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2007
Just noticed this thread has been taken to the Religion section so it is bye bye as I never visit the religion section due to the sensitivity of the issues raised.

Make una carry go.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by theseeker2: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2009
u guys are jst impossible. It is was not an issue when the french govt decieded to ban the hijab. It is also not an issue dat christian schools ahve been forcing girls to cut their hair. But when shekarau make them wear veils and dress decently u all start crying. Dnt u have any conscience?

Does not the bible say at least in a place of worship women should cover their heads or shave it. Am sure u all turn a deaf ear to that. Hypocrites!
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by focused123(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2009
Well I am not surprised at all.

Islam is all about deception and a culture of denial of facts and veracity. When Sharia was introduced into some states in Northern part of Nigeria.  I knew those  states are doomed. Democracy will never function in those states because Sharia is completely against democracy, freedom of thoughts and freedom of conscience.

Muhammad was the consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. Muhammad encouraged lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his agenda to convert the whole of mankind to his perverted vision of 'Islam'.
These accusations are not based on anger and hate but based ENTIRELY upon the Muhammadan Muslim records themselves, in the Quran, in the Hadiths and in their history.

The question why Sharia in a secular country ? What is Nigeria turning into ? Why do we copy things blindly ? Nigeria is an African country NOT an Arab country. This same Arab have no single respect for black people. Why are we coping their ways?.

Why did the federal government allow these stupid, blind Northern States to implement Sharia Law ? Sharia Law is completely against human Rights, Women Emancipation, etc etc. because under such a politico-religious entity, neither females nor none Muhammadans have any rights and most of the other rules carry "cruel and unusual punishments".

Sharia Law is anti democratic, totally theocratic, discriminatory, immoral, unjust, inhumane, racist and illogical. Sharia Law is Demonic and Satanic, bereft of any Mercy, compassion or Justice.

I hope they abolish these demonic Sharia law sooner. May God help Nigeria and save us from the spirit of confusion and a vagabond spirit (Amen)
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
@focus123, whether you all like it or not,the whole world would sooner or later be ISLAMISED particularly britain and America,watch and see,even when JESUS comes he would practice ISLAM and its gonna shame& shock christiandom,all would be thinking "why is he not on the religion that thinks they value him",keep ranting like a rapid dog,yayyayayayayaya e,the same SHARIA you are complaining about JESUS himself is coming to practice it,shogbo? tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by jagunlabi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Oh what delusion of grandeur!
Islam will die a slow but sure banker death.The more muslims with their islamic faith are incorporated and westernised in the western society and culture,the deader this barbaric religion becomes.
You just wait and see. grin
uplawal:

@focus123, whether you all like it or not,the whole world would sooner or later be ISLAMISED particularly britain and America,watch and see,even when JESUS comes he would practice ISLAM and its gonna shame& shock christiandom,all would be thinking "why is he not on the religion that thinks they value him",keep ranting like a rapid dog,yayyayayayayaya e,the same SHARIA you are complaining about JESUS himself is coming to practice it,shogbo? tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ jagunlabi, and we will kill all the pigs including*** grin grin grin grin,even most britons are beginning to know the truth about ISLAM and they are fast converting like anything,nigerians should keep gulking the lies,or cant you see for yourself,that,if not for few pastors that wears SUITS now,the common logo for christianty is total black which symbolises the darkness of christianity and the lilttle white at the neck area symbolises small truth found in the bible cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

@ jagunlabi, and we will kill all the pigs including*** grin grin grin grin,even most britons are beginning to know the truth about ISLAM and they are fast converting like anything,nigerians should keep gulking the lies,or cant you see for yourself,that,if not for few pastors that wears SUITS now,the common logo for christianty is total black which symbolises the darkness of christianity and the lilttle white at the neck area symbolises small truth found in the bible cry cry cry cry grin

indeed!

did lawal tell you that one after a night of hot substandard animalistic shagging ?

grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
@tpia, i hear you o
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

@tpia, i hear you o

no problem oh, uplawal.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by theseeker2: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
these incredible xtians! Sharia is babaric cos it does not permit u to walk around nude or practise ur debauchary. Cos it does not permit u to steal or take usury. Cos it does not permit u to be gays or commit incest.

The same law that God enforced through through moses and that jesus confirmed that must be fulfilled to every letter has become demonic cos it forbids u to practice all ur evils. Dont dare tell me the law has been nailed to the cross as your pastors deceive you. How come tithe was not nailed to the cross, cos jesus never spoke about tithe
how long will this delusion in christiandom continue?
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ the seeker,you damm too funny,i hope they get it right? grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by focused123(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
@uplawal :

You are so funny. The truth is bitter I guess.

Under the Human Rights Convention, any country which declares itself an Islamic Republic, that is follows the Sharia laws, should be expelled from any agency in the UN which deals with Human Rights, Women Emancipation, etc etc. because under such a politico-religious entity, neither females nor none Muhammadans have any rights and most of the other rules carry "cruel and unusual punishments".
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2009
@focus 123,we like it like that,we dnt have to belong to the set of people that their daughters have gone sour,ISLAM nation can stand on their own okay,there are so many right for women in ISLAM more than you thought grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by focused123(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2009
@uplawal :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you living in a western country ? grin grin grin

You are suppose to be living in Afghanistan, grin grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2009
am just in uk to know more of thier ill- practices,so that i can tell more story when i go back to my dear land
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by chic2pimp(m): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

am just in uk to know more of thier ill- practices,so that i can tell more story when i go back to my dear land
You ma are a bloody liar. We all know you are here to stay.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2009
@chic2pimp,ofcourse every lier like you got blood in thier veins,no lier is not bloody
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by focused123(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2009

@uplawal :

You are so funny  grin grin grin grin grin

Is this part of your Al- Taqqiyah ?  grin grin grin grin grin

Go to Afghanistan where you will be treated like a domesticated animal just they way they treat Afghanistan women.

Nothing of value ever comes from Muhammedan Islam apart from backwardness and stupidity.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by muhsin(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
focused123:

Nothing of value ever comes from Muhammedan Islam apart from backwardness and stupidity.

That is at least what your porous brain can tell ya. Pity.
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by focused123(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
That is at least what your porous brain can tell ya. Pity.

@Muhsin :

grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make you no kill me with laughter OOOOO

Civilizations cannot be created on the move, on horseback or on the back of a camel   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam is that of the TALIBAN in Afghanistan:

a state of mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY. Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam can only exist in DARKNESS and as we know, very little if anything can bloom and prosper in the dark without sunshine.

Muhammadan Muslims thrive in the Twilight Zone of DENIAL and of blaming all others.

The Denial of FACTS;

the denial of REALITY;

the Blame Others Syndrome.

For as long as they are not willing or able to face facts, Muhammadan Islam and Muhammadan Muslims will continue to remain forever fixed in the TIME WARP of the SEVENTH CENTURY, the time of Muhammad and his Quran.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not Arabs so don't arabize us. I beg you  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Already one third of the African continent have been taken from our forefathers by all these savage Arab muslims, who have no regard whatsoever for the African people. They should not bring their backwardness to the remaining two thirds. I beg you OOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2009
am sure this focus123 is GODSON2009,he changed his ID
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
Evrythng abt islam is slavery.Early jan dis yr,2men were jailed for shaving their hair in somalia
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by GODSON2009(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
i ceased to bother about the northern sharia bid since the expose on the former gov who started sharia first and his corrupt and inept government.
before i can start taking them serious,i will like to see a governor who allows his children to school in his state and follow the strict sharia,then he should be honest and above board then i ll start sit5ting up it is obvious they are simply using it as a means of getting funds from the gullible saudi arabia and other oil rich muslim countries
uplawal:

am sure this focus123 is GODSON2009,he changed his ID
you are sure,can you swear by your holy/unholy Quran?
i dont hide behind multiple ids because i will always speak the truth,its refreshing to see im not the only one who has seen through you uplawal who cannot defend islamic ideologies on women
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by GODSON2009(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
the_seeker:

these incredible xtians! Sharia is babaric cos it does not permit u to walk around unclothed or practise your debauchary. Cos it does not permit u to steal or take usury. Cos it does not permit u to be gays or commit incest.

The same law that God enforced through through moses and that jesus confirmed that must be fulfilled to every letter has become demonic cos it forbids u to practice all your evils. Dont dare tell me the law has been nailed to the cross as your pastors deceive you. How come tithe was not nailed to the cross, cos jesus never spoke about tithe
how long will this delusion in christiandom continue?
youy should be asking your prophets about all this vices o cause he indulged in a lot of them
mohammad was gluttonious
he loved perfumes and women obviously or he would not have snatched his step son's lawful wife.
he indulged in serial hedonism,paedophilia
and was an armed robber and murderer who even killed innocent children

as a born again christian i am forbidden from all sorts of debauchery,and females are frobiden from wearing some clothes,even pastor adeboye has a standing rule that women must not wear trousers but skirts covering their knees in spite of that we dont beat women like donkeys
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2010
this is almost putrid. i would puke if i read any more, society founded on faith systems that speak from the 4 compass points of its mouth (to borrow from Wole Soyinka) either of today's popular religions (Islam and Christianity) have deceptively offered themselves as the sole solution to living a peaceful and righteous life, what exactly does the veil do for the woman and how does it stop the man from having carnal imaginations.

The failure of religion to move with the times is at the core of a challenging and evolving society, when in the past Arabs could not ride a donkey with a female passenger was understandable (the woody would be immense considering the proximity of bodies in the sweltering heat of the sahara). fast-forward to today when the donkey is no longer relevant, now you cannot sit in the back seat with a female, WTF angry, Jesus wore a dress cause the concept of trousers was from another society, Africans wore animal skin for loin-cloth or leaves when they got hungry and had to eat the leather loin-cloth grin, So now we tell our previously clotheless women what to wear because the West have opened our eyes to skirts, We used to go buck-naked all the time grin
Re: Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolaino, Let's Discuss Our Beliefs. / God's Generals; The Story Of John G. Lake. / The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.