Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview (684 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview by xaliujokes(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2019
I got this please is this Real?

Dear Applicant,
Prior to your Cv/resume verification you are been shortlisted for an interview for your selected job offer at one of our Job Recruitment Centre in Abuja on Monday 27th May, 2019.

Venue: ,Conference Hall, Karibu Hotels, No 32 Samuel Akintola road, Before Garki market,beside chicken republic,Garki 2, Abuja.
Time 9:00am prompt.

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation, a pen,a printout of your updated CV/résumé and a means of identification.

N/B You will be meeting with the unit Head of Human Resources of the organization after assessment for proper evaluation and selection Processes.
Only applicant with an innovative and creative thinking shall be selected
Re: Job Interview by Starpro87(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2019
Fake by my own analysis. All these beside this beside that kinda address ain't always legit.
Re: Job Interview by xaliujokes(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
Starpro87:
Fake by my own analysis.
All these beside this beside that kinda address ain't always legit.

Thanks Bro. I'll still give it a trial so that I'll update all incase it didn't go well. To protect others
Re: Job Interview by Starpro87(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
Ya. try it out
Re: Job Interview by Starpro87(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2019
Ya. try it out.
Re: Job Interview by xaliujokes(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2019
Update

Yesterday morning I received this message from them when I was almost ready to leave my house for the so called interview. I was also called my one of their personal.

Dear Candidate,

We are impressed by your background, you have been recommended for a JOB BRIEFING which has been scheduled for Tuesday, 28th may 2019, the interview will start at exactly 9:00am

VENUE: 3RD FLOOR, CROWNET PLAZA, IDRIS GIDADO STREET, WUYE, ABUJA.

We look forward to meeting you.

For proper documentation and easy access: print out this mail,
Two(2) passport photograph
Writing materials

If there is any query please feel free to write to us.
REGARDS
REF NO: LSR/513/FCT

NB: You will meet with one of the Directors, Human Resource manager of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

So with this second message I quickly search the internet I discovered various people talking about this same msg, same format and address. Oboy I just ignore them and relax. I now know what is was.
Re: Job Interview by PHOENIX0007: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
xaliujokes:
I got this please is this Real?

Dear Applicant,
Prior to your Cv/resume verification you are been shortlisted for an interview for your selected job offer at one of our Job Recruitment Centre in Abuja on Monday 27th May, 2019.

Venue: ,Conference Hall, Karibu Hotels, No 32 Samuel Akintola road, Before Garki market,beside chicken republic,Garki 2, Abuja.
Time 9:00am prompt.

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation, a pen,a printout of your updated CV/résumé and a means of identification.

N/B You will be meeting with the unit Head of Human Resources of the organization after assessment for proper evaluation and selection Processes.
Only applicant with an innovative and creative thinking shall be selected

Thanks guys please all this people are scam!!!

I had to search and search to find out about them.
Please let’s keep spreading the word cos they are using new names and techniques now to attract job seekers, but God pass them.
Let’s us never fall for their antics, even though we are seeking jobs let’s not be desperate, the right job will come for us at the right time.
Bless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 / Closed / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.