Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family (678 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family by Dehveed(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2019
If you are like me, you may have thought about this too: How is it that I spend money everyday but only earn once a month? It just doesn't make any rational sense, right?

Truth is, we've all at some point in our lives thought about this too but it seems like nothing can be done about it particularly since the main reason why you come short every month is because the financial burden you bear is more than what you earn. True or false? �

In other words, you loose money faster than you earn it. To make matters worse, it comes only once a month.

Your income is stretched and so is your family.

I know this because I've been there. I used to work a 7-to-whenever-pm (Nigerians, can you relate?�) with a recurring monthly debt of almost twice my salary even as a banker. Haha! �. Omo, that year na die.

Salary would have finished even before it dropped sef. Before you know it, I was already looking forward to another month end. Chai �

This dissatisfaction led to emotional, physical and psychological stress mehn.

It was this discomfort that drove me to start asking questions like, "Is there a way to make money daily rather than wait until the end of the month?"

This question led me to a system I found that can help me become financially free and independent because it has the potential to duplicate my ROI, adds value to my health and has the capacity to pay me daily.

Rather than keep quiet and enjoy this alone, I decided to show it to you. If it's not for you, then no pressure. You're at liberty to walk away from it. At least give yourself the chance to decide that by taking a peep inside.

You can access this in a Master Class I put together. It's FREE.

CLICK ON THE LINK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
.��http:///2Z2BosY or call/WhatsApp me on 08132106144

LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.

Re: Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family by cruzydal(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2019
DAVID AHIOME

1 Like

Re: Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family by Dehveed(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hello, have we met before?

cruzydal:
DAVID AHIOME
Re: Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family by cruzydal(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Dehveed:

Hello, have we met before?

� Yes

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed / . / Professional Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.