Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba (29992 Views)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Robnectar(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2019
dapsoneh:
I SEE THE END OF JUVE WITH RONALDO AND POGBA UNDER THE SAME UMBRELLA
was thinking abt this b4 I scrolled through ur comment bro, truthfully, somebody must snitch in d locker room btwn d 2 players

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by AlmostEpic(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:
That's not my problem, my problem now is that bartomeu refused to sacked valverde despite the fact that he lost Copa del Rey final

He instead said he had a great season and should continue

Both bartomeu and valverde should be booted out of Barca those goats just want to destroy our reputation as a grstg club
Aswear that bartomeu na slowpoke. I too trust Florentine Perez. He would have booted that sorry ass coach since last season
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by frankmoney(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2019
Pls Manchester United sell pogba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by descartes400: 12:25pm On May 26, 2019
We Man U fans in Nigeria are fasting and praying seriously over Pooogba leaving the club. We want him out already!! angry

In fact they should sell the club and share the money to us.

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by bjbjbj: 12:26pm On May 26, 2019
Pogba the overrated hype

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Ijaycool(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2019
nwakibie3:

I tire ooo

Maybe he smokes Italian weed better
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:
That's not my problem, my problem now is that bartomeu refused to sacked valverde despite the fact that he lost Copa del Rey final

Both bartomeu and valverde should be booted out of Barca those goats just want to destroy our reputation as a grstg club

Is this one an illiterate ? undecided
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by frankmoney(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2019
So Juventus bought Pogba from man utd , and man utd bought Pogba back from juve , now juve wants Pogba back

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by jaheymezz(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:

Preach on
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Genlebrave(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2019
Man u don hit maga... If this deal goes tru EFCC go look into it oo. Na confam yahoo +

7 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by agaliboy: 12:32pm On May 26, 2019
What is the fixation with this Pogba guy?. I've pretended in my heart to be a Man. Utd fan or even be his brother so I can 'like' his game.

Alas, those pretentions are not even enough to persuade me to see the technicality or maturity of his game. He's badly inconsistent, forms big boy on the field, disappears in big games against big opponents etc.

I'll like to know the 'spiritual soap' this guy baths with or the pastor...sorry imam that prays for him!

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
It seems juventus are trying everything to stop Ronaldo from helping them win the champions league.

First I learnt they have hired sarri (that has not won anything)

Now pogba that cannot play ball! angry
sarri has always been with low budget club
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by mmsen: 12:41pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
It seems juventus are trying everything to stop Ronaldo from helping them win the champions league.

First I learnt they have hired sarri (that has not won anything)

Now pogba that cannot play ball! angry

Pogba can ball fine.

You don't understand football if you think that he cannot.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by bagwell01: 12:42pm On May 26, 2019
Best offer u beta take am quick that pogba not consistent he is a flop in big match

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2019
mmsen:

Pogba can ball fine.

You don't understand football if you think that he cannot.

He can't! Check his stats, this is his best season as a professional footballer and yet Man United fans are bashing him
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Resnik(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2019
Pogba was by far Utd's best player last season. tbh let him stay, however, OGS should gladly offer these four fools for Dybala.

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by mmsen: 12:45pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:

He can't! Check his stats, this is his best season as a professional footballer and yet Man United fans are bashing him

Maybe the fans are wrong?

And stats are not the only thing.

This is a man who played centre stage in a World Cup winning team, he clearly has a lot of talent.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Princedapace(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2019
I said it before that this Pogba is the one of the luckiest persons on earth. I mean, that guy plays near to nothing, yet he is well paid and has such massive influence and interest. Some players work harder than him but are not close to his market value.

Some of u have volunteered as respondents for this study.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by lomprico(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2019
slimmax:
Iffa hear say juve take this offer

Na dem dey offer man u.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
Resnik:
Pogba was by far Utd's best player last season. tbh let him stay, however, OGS should gladly offer these four fools for Dybala.

De gear
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by utanii(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
��� make sense
ogbiwa:
JUVENTUS are ready to offer Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro to Manchester United in a bid to steal a march on Real Madrid in the race to land Paul Pogba.

The controversial French midfielder is set to quit Old Trafford for a second time this summer after struggling for much of last season.

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is ready to match United’s £120 million valuation of the World Cup winner but he might need to offload Gareth Bale before he can move.

That could open the door for Juventus who despite struggling to find that kind of money do have one major advantage.

Manchester United have expressed an interest in signing Argentinean striker Dybala, 25, and Brazilian left wing back Sandro, 28, a long-time target of Chelsea.

And they are ready to offer both players in a mega swap deal for Pogba who won four successive Serie A titles with Juve before his record £94.5m return to United.

Dybala who is also attracting the interest of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool has struggled to hold down a regular place in the Juventus side this season.

And he would be a more than ideal replacement for Romelu Lukaku who tops the wanted list of former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte if he takes over at Inter Milan.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told the board that he wants all of their summer business concluded by July 1.

Having missed out on Champions League football for next year, there is plenty of ground that needs to be made up on the top four, particularly champions Manchester City and arch-rivals Liverpool.

Solskjaer said: “We’re going to sit down and go through all the plans.

“And we’ll be ready when 1 July comes. There will be no excuses.

“You never get a break from football. You always think about it.

“Even back home in Norway, I’m watching games analysing what went wrong, what went well.”
Solskjaer has warned his United players they must be fitter if they are to challenge for the title next season.

It’s claimed the United boss was shocked at his side’s fitness levels after replacing Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer is willing to axe any player he feels isn’t fit enough to go on their pre-season tour.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1132124/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Paul-Pogba-Juventus-Paulo-Dybala-Alex-Sandro
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by signalsmedia: 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
I wonder what juve board is thinking. They don't need Pogba, they only need an attack minded world class Coach
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Otunski: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
Abeg Man utd quickly grab this offer with both hands. We don't need a virus infected egoistic fellow at this point of rebuilding the Team.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Adamsonian1993(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2019
Please don't read if you are not above 18years.
Hello Nairalanders, Please I need your help with advise. Which real lucrative apprentice visioned work can an old graduate of 2014 learn within a year in Nigeria.
Someone advised air condition engineer/installation(AC) While another advise graphic design work.

I need good advice because when thing happened to you, you become mumu.
Thanks. Another option is welcome

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2019
mmsen:

Maybe the fans are wrong?

And stats are not the only thing.

This is a man who played centre stage in a World Cup winning team, he clearly has a lot of talent.

Young man Giroud (who didn't really contribute much) also played in a world cup winning team
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by BabaO2: 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
DYBALA is far technically ahead of pogba. MANU should please get rid of that lucky lame duck

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by sammyj: 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
Make them carry go. Pogba na Scam!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
Ray07:
God i pray this is true . . .
how I wish the deal has been done
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by RealEzee(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2019
make we add Sanchez, smallings, Jones to the deal collect Mandzukic or wetin b da guy name again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2014 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 0) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.