Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba (30002 Views)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Karleb(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2019
What more can a red devil ask for?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2019
Resnik:
Pogba was by far Utd's best player last season. tbh let him stay, however, OGS should gladly offer these four fools for Dybala.
remove smalling and replace him with Sanchez
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by NoBetterNigeria: 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
Sarri to Juventus

RDPMAN:
Juve needs to change their coach, every other thing nah watch.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by BabaO2: 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
frankmoney:
So Juventus bought Pogba from man utd , and man utd bought Pogba back from juve , now juve wants Pogba back
Full blooded oyinbo na witch, Baba Ferguson saw pogba's future from his crystal ball, he immediately discarded him before infesting other younger players, Mourinho brought him back, immediately he saw what Ferguson saw, he immediately dropped him from his team. If pogba is not sent packing, his mistakes and attitude will send Oe solsjaer packing.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by RTSC: 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
United should take the deal and run.

Just like Chelsea should have gotten 70 million from Barcelona for willian.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by mmsen: 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Young man Giroud (who didn't really contribute much) also played in a world cup winning team

Giroud was not a central midfielder in that team.

Poor comparison.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by mmsen: 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
BabaO2:

Full blooded oyinbo na witch, Baba Ferguson saw pogba's future from his crystal ball, he immediately discarded him before infesting other younger players, Mourinho brought him back, immediately he saw what Ferguson saw, he immediately dropped him from his team. If pogba is not sent packing, his mistakes and attitude will send Oe solsjaer packing.

What nonsense are you talking?

Pogba left to play first team football for a better team.

He won titles in Italy, meanwhile United went backward.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by youngvikthor(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2019
nwakibie3:
Fake news
chelsea fan sported
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by StellarThesis: 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:
That's not my problem, my problem now is that bartomeu refused to sacked valverde despite the fact that he lost Copa del Rey final

He instead said he had a great season and should continue

Both bartomeu and valverde should be booted out of Barca those goats just want to destroy our reputation as a grstg club

is it the coach that told then to concede 4 goals and yet could not even score one? is it not the same coach when you guys won liverpool? Greatest club my ass
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by optimusprime2(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2019
Pogba is very inconsistent that's so true, but that doesn't write off his sheer physicality...
That guys physicality in a game can spoil oppositions formations and tactics, because he runs at defensive midfielders/defenders as well as attacking midfielders/forwards making him very difficult to contain...

My only problem with him, is his freaking inconsistency! disappearing in big games when he is most needed, and acting unserious/nonchalant on the pitch most times in the middle of games.

However Pogba is a beast when it comes to physicality, he has the ability to run over an entire midfield. Don't forget he is a big guy... big guys rarely have his pace and work rate.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by ayoevans6: 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
helphelp:
Please make it hasty ...
yes o now now now i cant wait
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by BOMA2912(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2019
Pogba is the only world class player in Man Utd, all others are fucking shit, and all these people dat are shouting dat if Pogba leaves, dat Man Utd will be better, is it Fred and Matic dat will now start balling midfield or Lingard. A player dat was in the PFA Best XI of the season, He topped the charts in both goals and assists in Man Utd, he's a central midfielder, where is Rashford, Martial and Lukaku. If he leaves, Man Utd will deteriorate even further.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by dapsoneh: 2:15pm On May 26, 2019
Robnectar:
was thinking abt this b4 I scrolled through ur comment bro, truthfully, somebody must snitch in d locker room btwn d 2 players
as in eh! How would you create problem for yourself by putting two players with ego in the same locker room. They will still spend heavily too to bring doom to themselves... Oyinbo, the way they reason sef

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Ray07(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

how I wish the deal has been done
i swear . . .
Pogba matter done tire person
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
Like play like play na so sanchez,phil jones, young and co want remain 4 man u? Which kind wahala b this

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by grandstar(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2019
With racism a problem in Italy, he shouldn't go

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by azimibraun: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
Douglas Costa or Nothing
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by uthlaw: 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:
That's not my problem, my problem now is that bartomeu refused to sacked valverde despite the fact that he lost Copa del Rey final

Both bartomeu and valverde should be booted out of Barca those goats just want to destroy our reputation as a grstg club
no Messi suppose to Leave the club instead,so both the president, coach and all other players will know they are all useless...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by uthlaw: 2:49pm On May 26, 2019
azimibraun:
Douglas Costa or Nothing
you Sabi football
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Robnectar(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
dapsoneh:
as in eh! How would you create problem for yourself by putting two players with ego in the same locker room. They will still spend heavily too to bring doom to themselves... Oyinbo, the way they reason sef
mehn u nailed it, as for, I just want DAT pogba out of man untd, but I just dey pity my ororo, bcox he should ready 4 bullshits from DAT dude called pogbe wink
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Esomchi800(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
They can keep Alex Sandro and give us Douglas Costa and dybala den d deal will be okau

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Esomchi800(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
They can keep Alex Sandro and give us Douglas Costa and dybala den d deal will be okay
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Odunayomi247(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
Good deal,pls add spinazola
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Reussite: 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
Is this some stunt? angry Dybala & Sandro in exchange for Pogba shocked...that useless Pogba, wonders shall never end.
This is a great deal for United but a secret ploy to embarrass CR7 next season cry. I hope this deal doesn't happen.
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by Skmoda360(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
nwakibie3:
Fake news
it's on bbc
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by tfash96(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2019
Raydos:

ur head dey der
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by OdenKelechi(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2019
nephemmy:
Alex sandro and dybala for stupid pogba...seriously? I'm in 1000% tongue
I swear down.. I'm all in
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by lordsterlin(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
ogbiwa:
JUVENTUS are ready to offer Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro to Manchester United in a bid to steal a march on Real Madrid in the race to land Paul Pogba.

The controversial French midfielder is set to quit Old Trafford for a second time this summer after struggling for much of last season.

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is ready to match United’s £120 million valuation of the World Cup winner but he might need to offload Gareth Bale before he can move.

That could open the door for Juventus who despite struggling to find that kind of money do have one major advantage.

Manchester United have expressed an interest in signing Argentinean striker Dybala, 25, and Brazilian left wing back Sandro, 28, a long-time target of Chelsea.

And they are ready to offer both players in a mega swap deal for Pogba who won four successive Serie A titles with Juve before his record £94.5m return to United.

Dybala who is also attracting the interest of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool has struggled to hold down a regular place in the Juventus side this season.

And he would be a more than ideal replacement for Romelu Lukaku who tops the wanted list of former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte if he takes over at Inter Milan.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told the board that he wants all of their summer business concluded by July 1.

Having missed out on Champions League football for next year, there is plenty of ground that needs to be made up on the top four, particularly champions Manchester City and arch-rivals Liverpool.

Solskjaer said: “We’re going to sit down and go through all the plans.

“And we’ll be ready when 1 July comes. There will be no excuses.

“You never get a break from football. You always think about it.

“Even back home in Norway, I’m watching games analysing what went wrong, what went well.”
Solskjaer has warned his United players they must be fitter if they are to challenge for the title next season.

It’s claimed the United boss was shocked at his side’s fitness levels after replacing Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer is willing to axe any player he feels isn’t fit enough to go on their pre-season tour.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1132124/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Paul-Pogba-Juventus-Paulo-Dybala-Alex-Sandro

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by lordsterlin(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2019
Resnik:
Pogba was by far Utd's best player last season. tbh let him stay, however, OGS should gladly offer these four fools for Dybala.

Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by jaksmillioniar: 6:45pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Let him leave, arrogant schmuck angry
banky
Re: Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba by phr0nesis(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
Kingluqman:
Italy!

Instead of United to offer you Pogba and Sanchez for Mandzukic.

gringrin
Plus £30 million

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 0) Live / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.