Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Please Who Know BETTYBINGO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Know BETTYBINGO (1787 Views)

Please Who Know This Coy? / High Pillars Recruitment. (assessment) Who Know About Them? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Know BETTYBINGO by Akinnawo003: 12:06pm On May 26, 2019
You have been shortlisted to come in for a job interview for the position of an Telesales Representative at our Head Office.

Date: Tuesday 28th of May, 2019.

Time: 10:00am.

You are required to bring a copy of your Cv when you come for the interview

Thanks

Please who has any idea of this company, how real are they and there nature of work and pay
Re: Please Who Know BETTYBINGO by Stiflersammy(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
I was told the same things but have been trying to check to know if the organization is really a legit 1 rather than wasting my tp on stuff like that..
Re: Please Who Know BETTYBINGO by Akinnawo003: 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Did u apply for the job
Re: Please Who Know BETTYBINGO by yehmy(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Akinnawo003:

You have been shortlisted to come in for a job interview for the position of an Telesales Representative at our Head Office.

Date: Tuesday 28th of May, 2019.

Time: 10:00am.

You are required to bring a copy of your Cv when you come for the interview

Thanks

Please who has any idea of this company, how real are they and there nature of work and pay
They are real

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen This Job Interview?? / Fcmb Is Recruiting! / Mutual Benefits Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.