Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (6438 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Eeroh95(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Genuine answers pls coz I've been think about it...or is everything bleeped up right from the beginning?
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by tycoon3(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2017
So shocked shocked
If Adams and eve were blacks accoding to your thought why are they white??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by cybriz82(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2017
the almighty God i know in the Bible is a black man even Jesus is black, you are black cus u think u are black,
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Freshestdude(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2017
tycoon3:
So shocked shocked
U killed it grin grin grin
savage

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Me77: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Being back or white depends on the type of food we eat, it is scientifically proven; eating food containing dark/black ingredients, do darkened the spermatozoa DNA, therefore resulting to having black children.
That's the reason our Yoruba people are mostly very black, because of their high intake of Amala and black soup. They just can't avoid it.
I'm very sure our fore, forefathers, mothers are pale in complexion, but later deviate from the norm of eating the right food, and went to engineer a new concocted food with blackish ingredients.... The end result is the black race.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 3:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Me77:
Being back or white depends on the type of food we eat, it is scientifically proven; eating food containing dark/black ingredients, do darkened the spermatozoa DNA, therefore resulting to having black children.
That's the reason our Yoruba people are mostly very black, because of their high intake of Amala and black soup. They just can't avoid it.
I'm very sure our fore, forefathers, mothers are pale in complexion, but later deviate from the norm of eating the right food, and went to engineer a new concocted food with blackish ingredients.... The end result is the black race.

This comment is a remarkable homage to Poe's law. I'm unable to tell if it is genuine, or intended as a parody of dumb beliefs.

7 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Lordcenturion2(m): 4:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Another thing that on my mind is, even if they black, who give birth to Chinese, Japanese, north/south Korea etc lineage and they grouped those people that look like this in one place separately,?

To me, I think there are some entities who builds different kinds of humans separately according to their own appearances individually, and they create this humans separately for their own purposes....
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by chibabe259(f): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2017
If you're a product of SPERM, why are you not in liquid form?.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by onward4life(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Eeroh95:
Genuine answers pls coz I've been think about it...or is everything bleeped up right from the beginning?

Ways God not Ways of man!

Let that remain a mystery in our Mind!
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by shaybebaby(f): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
Go back to school.

8 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by smartpyzee(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
good question ..

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Eeroh95(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
tycoon3:
So shocked shocked
I'm not saying my thought is that Adam and Eve were whites....all I'm saying is that and according to all novels, movies and Bible's that have pictures that we read and watched in the past...Adam and Eve and other people in the past were drawn or shown as either whites or Arabs...if it was so.what then happened to the black race (Africans) before and after creation...?

How did the black race come into existence?
If you know better you can explain....
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Eeroh95(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
it's called EVOLVING

No do like say you no go school

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Humans are descendants of some Apes. Adam and Eve are fictional characters. By the way, most of the real personals in the Bible weren't white rather brown and black like Israelis, Egyptians, proper Ethiopians (Nubians) and Cushites (some of the present day Ethiopians).

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by urbanemind(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Me77:

dumbest quote ever!!
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:

undecided
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Eeroh95(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hati13:
Humans are descendants of some Apes. Adam and Eve are fictional characters. By the way, most of the real personals in the Bible weren't white rather brown and black like Israelis, Egyptians, proper Ethiopians (Nubians) and Cushites (some of the present day Ethiopians).
since you were born,have you seen any ape of recent evolve into a human?

But you made a point... Ethiopia is the only African country that was not colonized by whites....
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Eeroh95:
since you were born,have you seen any ape of recent evolve into a human?

But you made a point... Ethiopia is the only African country that was not colonized by whites....
Only some of the Apes that the environment forced them to stand up properly to gather food and accomplish some other criteria to evolve into Human evolved. If some of the present day Apes accomplish this criteria, then they will also evolve into Humans in the distant future.

But the above claim is still a theory that most of us believe in it, but there are also other theories. For example, who knows if we are hybrid of Apes/Aliens.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
But we are in liquid form... Well, at least, 70% of our body mass is liquid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

But we are in liquid form... Well, at least, 70% of our body mass is liquid.

True
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Eeroh95:

The climate at the beginning like other things is not the same as the climate we have now.

Genealogy should be taken into account. Geography, as mankind dispersed in different directions, climatic conditions and genealogy contributed to the colors of people on the face of the earth. As this continued from one generation to the next, the genetic codes became established and transferred from one generation to the next. This theory holds for all colors of people on the face of the earth
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Hati13:

Humans descendants of apes, why did this evolution stop so suddenly and didn't continue till this day?
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Me77:

grin grin

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Humans descendants of apes, why did this evolution stop so suddenly and didn't continue till this day?
humans didn't descend from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. That's evolution.

Cc. Hati13

5 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
go and study embryology undecided grin
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by MaziOmenuko: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
onward4life:

Ways God not Ways of man!

Let that remain a mystery in our Mind!

Lol...anytime you christians encounter a thought provoking question, you bring up that s!lly phrase of 'God ways, man ways bla bla bla'.

But if it was a comment against tithe now, you will start shouting Malachi 3 vs 10 upandan. Why do you guys loathe and shy away from thought provoking questions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
humans didn't descend from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. That's evolution.

Cc. Hati13

Apes and humans share a common ancestor No. If humans share ancestry with apes, then i'm a fowl. Find out. All animals, if not all, over 80% of animals have genetic coding similar to human, not just apes due to physical traits,up to cock roach, chicken, bats, there's deep genetic similarities between man and all animals, do a deep research and find out, this is because, these animals need to take attributes from man and not the other way around, thus, animals are created in our likeness as we are also made in the likeness of God

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Apes and humans share a common ancestor No. If humans share ancestry with apes, then i'm a fowl. Find out. All animals, if not all, over 80% of animals have genetic coding similar to human, not just apes due to physical traits,up to cock roach, chicken, bats, there's deep genetic similarities between man and all animals, do a deep research and find out, this is because, these animals need to take attributes from man and not the other way around, thus, animals are created in our likeness as we are also made in the likeness of God
all animals can be traced to a common ancestor. Letter on adaptation and diversity made the difference. The common ancestor humans and apes descended from was neither ape nor human.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
all animals can be traced to a common ancestor. Letter on adaptation and diversity made the difference. The common ancestor humans and apes descended from was neither ape nor human.

Prove to me scientifically why apes is an alpha animal
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Prove to me scientifically why apes is an alpha animal

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:

That settles it. K.O.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Hehe, two sharp minds. The Agent and the Philosopher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obedience and church work! / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / About December25th In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.