Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Most Important Type of Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Type of Tithe (15884 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Type of Tithe by EternalBeing: 12:39pm On May 26, 2019
To truly start living a victorious Life, you have to be intentional. Tithing your income is good, but tithing your Time is more important. The devil will try to continue to deceive us that we don't have enough time. Yet, he subtly pushes us to daily waste away time (Life) on WhatsApp, Facebook, NairaLand, tittle-tattling with friends, etc. Time lost can never be regained, so time is more expensive that money. Please, let's be wise and spending our time on things that will help ensure we receive the reward of Eternal Life that awaits us.
"When you win the Battle at the thought level, you win the Battle on all levels." Over several generations, the demons have mastered the act of bringing evil/dirty thoughts, you have the CHOICE to shot it out and start meditating on What GOD said about you as Holy Vessel, or you welcome it and entertain it as an August Visitor to dominate your thought and life.

What you intentionally watch and/or listen to determines who you become. Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth unto the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap everlasting Life." Build your Faith in HIM. The beauty of totally submitting one's Life to the HOLY SPIRIT is that HE would use you to affect your generation in a positive unprecedented way. Feed your mind with Godly food. What you hear and what you see either grow or decrease your Faith.

We should all know that paying Tithe of our Time is more important than paying tithe of our money. Not all of us have money, but we all have 24 hours a day. Tithe (10%) of 24 Hours is 2.4 hours. daily ensure you spend, at least, 2.4 hours for God that gave you Life.

By the time you focus on strictly integrating the following activities into your daily routine, you would soon discover that you've getten used to spending at least 2.4 hours of your daily time for the giver of Life, and you would start living in Truth and in Spirit faster than you thought you could:

*Start your day with your CREATOR by reading Daily Devotionals. Most Churches have very good ones that you can get: Deeper Life Daily Manna, MFM Mountain Top Life, Redeemed Church Open Heavens, etc.

*Download and listen to deep preaching and messages about Holiness. Young Pastor Joshua Selman, Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Pastor Olukoya, J.A Allen's books, Watchman Nee's Books, etc. would do wonders in helping to push you into becoming a real holy Christian in just 40 days if you concentrate fully.

*Be very selective in entertainment material and movies you consume. For example, you can buy full movies like War Room, download short godly videos on Holiness and Purity, faith documentaries that shows the real archaeological discoveries that validates and support the Christianity Histories and events in the Bible.

*Download and daily listen (listen with a full concentrating, with worshiping mind) to deep real Gospel songs like So Will I, Seasons, etc putting them on repeat on your phone.

*Preach the Gospel! Preach the Gospel!! Preach the Gospel!!! Do everything you can to win Souls for your CREATOR. The day you get permanently committed to winning Souls for GOD, preaching the Gospel, that day you'll see your Spiritual Life starts soaring in all ramifications. GOD has vowed to make you shine former like Stars if you win Souls into HIS Kingdom. " Those that turn many to righteousness shall shine like Stars FOREVER AND EVER" Daniel 12:3

Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Let's contribute by suggesting other godly ways, movies, songs and things that has helped us to become better real Christians, so that upcoming Christians can benefit too. GOD Bless and Preserve us all unto HIS Eternal Kingdom in JESUS Name.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by EternalBeing: 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
HalleluYAH!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by CanadaOrBust: 4:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Thoughtful. Insightful.
*Surprised this made front page.
Well-deserved.*

Here is the summary:

The most important tithe is to devote a 10th of your TIME to communing with and awareness of God and your inner spirituality.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by EternalBeing: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!
Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by hakeem4(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Interesting post

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by dazzlingd(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Most important part of fraud

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by landmark86: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=iokdqaxmg post=79376066][/quote]

u deserve a slap I swear

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Amuluonyenaego: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=iokdqaxmg post=79376066][/quote]
OGA TODAY IS SUNDAY NAA

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Grupo(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Until you tell me how much Jeff Bezos pays as tithe, I won't take you to be serious.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by landmark86: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
iokdqaxmg:
[/quote]

?[quote author=djdjdjjdd post=79376090][/b]
[b]
When will u pple get sense?
Posting rubbish everywia irrespective of the topic
Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Gtuns(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Nawah for this sex guys and bet people this holy morning oo

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by lilianofentse(f): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Grupo:
Until you tell me how much Jeff Bezos pays as tithe, I won't take you to be serious.
did you read the article at all? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by freethinker01: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Grupo:
Jeff didn't pay his tithe, that's y he has to part with that huge amount when he divorced. You can't cheat God.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Grupo(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
freethinker01:
Jeff didn't pay his tithe, that's y he has to part with that huge amount when he divorced. You can't cheat God.

Chris Oyakhilome preached tithing aggressively and still divorced his partner.

Stale mate!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Grace001: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
b
Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by specie103(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
I was about to comment on the thread...

But but but

I reserved my comment
Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by freethinker01: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Grupo:

Chris Oyakhilome preached tithing aggressively and still divorced his partner.

Stale mate!
I was being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by jpmoriarti(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
God will prefer you show love to your neighbour and help those in need, than spending 2.4 hrs of the day with him. Even Pharisees can spend 2.4 hrs a day with God effortlessly but they're still hell bound and so are you if you feel God needs you to spend 2.4hrs a day with him. This is so misleading!

Let the goal of your life as a Christian be love not heaven. Heaven is merely a byproduct of love. But most Christians believe they're fighting for heaven but they're neglecting their neighbours in need. They can never make heaven because they've placed the cart before the horse.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Jaynom(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Smh James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Deuteronomy 14:29 Give it to the Levites, who will receive no allotment of land among you, as well as to the foreigners living among you, the orphans, and the widows in your towns, so they can eat and be satisfied. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all your work. After EATING YOUR TITHES WITH YOUR HOUSE HOLD as instructed by God in DEUTERONOMY 14. Deuteronomy 15:20-23 & DEUTERONOMY 26:10-12 you are to SHARE YOUR TITHES WITH FOUR CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE: the LEVITES, THE FOREIGNERS, THE WIDOWS & ORPHANS . Your pastors are none of the Above. These are the categories of people Tithes belong to. Your pastors are not LEVITES. LEVITES na Tribe! You cannot spiritually become a Levite sorry!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by wickyyolo: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Tithe is meant to be shared with Brethren , buy strong drink and drink it .

Not nowadays they tell us to give it to the Pastor

My tithe belongs to the ophanage, widows who have no one to help.

Not one pastor with 30 cars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Jaynom(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
freethinker01:
See this one? Whether you pay Tithes or not, in America without a prenup, you will give half of your earnings to your spouse. God had nothing to do with that! Read your Bible o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by lastmessenger: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
The level of disrespect to Christianity in this forum is just alarming yet the Mod feel its OK. Take a look at what someone posted on thread talking about Christianity yet they can't delete it.
I'm not surprised after all our Lord Jesus suffered more persecution from the Pharisees and Sadducees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by driand(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2019
grin

Any body can just wake up assume something and the crack head mods will punch to FP....

"tithing your time" just imagine what someone thought up...

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Type of Tithe by Grupo(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2019
freethinker01:
I was being sarcastic.

Lol. Be careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What It Means To Be "born Again"! / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings / Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.