Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (34512 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by SocialJustice: 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
Ikechu12:

He claims he is but we all know his family history. He is an offspring of an Hausa merchant and an Igbo woman. He was raised by his Igbo step father and his mother. The only thing Igbo in him is his mother.
If he's Hausa then why is he aligning with his igbo side only? He should have operated as a northerner probably becoming a northern governor then add his igbo side in his quest to be president.

As it is, his presidential ambition is in shambles.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by bigcasava1(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2019
That is becos u are an Igbo man
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2019
He go cry blood
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by biztip: 11:52pm On May 26, 2019
u took a bigot and terrorist like el rufai as family. u re even lucky he didn't put bomb in ur babariga
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Babacele: 7:04am On May 27, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry!!!

It's left for Rochas to learn his lesson so as not to be beaten again.

I think this child is the one berating himself ,crying and pointing accusing fingers at innocent folks. Pray tell didn't Oshiomole give the party structure in Imo back to Rochas when it had slipped from him in the twilight of Oyegun's tenure as party chairman ,and had begged him to choose anybody but not Nwosu based on toxic security reports and the reality in Imo? This ungrateful , would- have- been- president- post 2023, greedy Anayo has refused to learn from his costly mistake . He didn't only tamper with his reputation but a generation's. I doubt if he has learnt any lessons.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Myself2(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2019
adadike:
That is d only thing he inherited from his igbo mother - boldness and fearlessness.

So what did he inherit from his Igbo father ?
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Malam09217: 9:20am On May 27, 2019
[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.