Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside (6364 Views)

My Adsense Was Suspended With $155 Balance.but Yet To Be Lifted / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by Timekeeper: 8:01am On May 28, 2019
sanny1:
MY ADSENSE WAS SUSPENDED WITH $154 INSIDE CAN THE BALANCE STILL INTACT WHEN LIFTED?

How do I open an adsense acct and what do I do to earn money??
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by Timekeeper: 8:06am On May 28, 2019
Compliant:

Guy let say the Truth

It is either self-clicking, illegal promotion, putting ads in the wrong place or something similar GOOGLE DONT JUST SUSPEND AN ACCOUNT

The op is even lucky it was not a straight ban

In one of my AdSense account I was having around $400 and was suspended for 30days while still waiting to verify the account, after the suspension was lifted I checked the account and was lucky to have around $320 left

I need you to teach me Pls
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by clems88(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2019
profjustine458:
What's AdSense?
Someone please educate me
simply means "ADD SENSE" cool
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by eazydoe0388: 8:29am On May 28, 2019
Please can somebody throw more light on how adsense works!!!!
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by JeffreyJames(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2019
mmsen:

It's not only self-clicking, Google employees have revealed that Google do this to shortchange content creators. It's a scam.

The big content creators get their money but the smaller guys get cheated.

This is what you Nigerians use to console yourselves when you've been caught in the act of cheating.

There are millions of publishers getting their small small change every 30 days from Adsense. They have never been suspended because they don't try to cheat the system.

Yen Yen Yen Yen.

4 Likes

Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by JeffreyJames(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2019
Compliant:

Guy let say the Truth

It is either self-clicking, illegal promotion, putting ads in the wrong place or something similar GOOGLE DONT JUST SUSPEND AN ACCOUNT

The op is even lucky it was not a straight ban

In one of my AdSense account I was having around $400 and was suspended for 30days while still waiting to verify the account, after the suspension was lifted I checked the account and was lucky to have around $320 left

Simple
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by JeffreyJames(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2019
sanny1:
MY ADSENSE WAS SUSPENDED WITH $154 INSIDE CAN THE BALANCE STILL INTACT WHEN LIFTED?

What was the reason for the suspension?

..and don't lie
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by mmsen: 8:43am On May 28, 2019
JeffreyJames:

This is what you Nigerians use to console yourselves when you've been caught in the act of cheating.

There are millions of publishers getting their small small change every 30 days from Adsense. They have never been suspended because they don't try to cheat the system.

Yen Yen Yen Yen.

You don't know where I'm from.

And I haven't had this issue personally but I know many people who have had this issue and none of them are Nigerian or have reason to engage in click fraud.

And yes, Google internal communications have been leaked to show that this was (and maybe still is) Google policy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by JeffreyJames(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2019
mmsen:

You don't know where I'm from.

And I haven't had this issue personally but I know many people who have had this issue and none of them are Nigerian or have reason to engage in click fraud.

And yes, Google internal communications has been leaked to show that this was (and maybe still is) Google policy.

It's not a Google Policy. While the owners might be Innocent, they have no control of who visits their blogs. They might have a particular user who just intentionally clicks on add to spite them. The fight should be Google being able to detect that. But I don't think their algorithm can do that just yet. It's why a lot of people on this forum who earn decently from Google never drop the links to their sites.

5 Likes

Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by mmsen: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
JeffreyJames:

It's not a Google Policy. While the owners might be Innocent, they have no control of who visits their blogs. They might have a particular user who just intentionally clicks on add to spite them. The fight should be Google being able to detect that. But I don't think their algorithm can do that just yet. It's why a lot of people on this forum who earn decently from Google never drop the links to their sites.

You are grossly misinformed.

You people love talking for the sake of it.

Here. Please read:

The lawsuit seeks class action status and could expose more of the internal workings of how Google manages AdSense if allowed to proceed. - https://www.cnet.com/news/new-lawsuit-accuses-google-of-adsense-fraud/

Result of law suit - Google Reaches $11 Million Settlement With AdSense Publishers.
https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/315521/google-reaches-11-million-settlement-with-adsense.html

But I guess they paid out over the goodness of their heart? Right...

Google Adsense Scammed Me And Will Probably Get You Next
https://www.businessinsider.com/google-adsense-scammed-me-and-will-probably-get-you-next-2011-3?r=US&IR=T

This issue has been well documented for a decade.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by godlyguy(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2019
How long does it take for confirmation of APPROVAL from googleadsence
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by sanny1(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
google said in the mail sent that there dictated that i were clicking on my own adsense ad which i never did. I doint know actually what there dictated.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by sanny1(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
JeffreyJames:

What was the reason for the suspension?
..and don't lie
google said i was clicking on my own adsense sds which i never did
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by AmeLonRo(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2019
Have you used it before

Mohyin:

Taboola
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by Oluwa4u(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2019
you can make money by monetizing your blog with adsense adverts. I have verified naija and UK Adsense for sale 0815 486.1294 whatsapp me
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by lastbaff(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
Sanchez01:

Same website, but different domain names? Does it really work?
Absolutely!
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by Sanchez01: 9:21am On May 30, 2019
lastbaff:

Absolutely!
Thanks! How about the PAYEE details?

Plus, the IP ish, I'd love clarification on this. Thank you.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by lastbaff(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sanchez01:

Thanks! How about the PAYEE details?

Plus, the IP ish, I'd love clarification on this. Thank you.
Use another bank account. No issue with IP.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by booksrite(f): 2:37am On Jun 29, 2019
You don't know where I'm from.And I haven't had this issue personally but I know many people who have had this issue and none of them are Nigerian or have reason to engage in click fraud.And yes, Google internal communications has been leaked to show that this was (and maybe still is) Google policy.

kiss
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by AmeLonRo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Who wants to sell a blog with adsense? Find a way to dm me. Let's discuss.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by AmeLonRo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
How do I change the domain name?

lastbaff:

Use AdSense alternatives or change your domain name and reapply.
Re: My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside by damilola4162(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
There are other ways to monetize your blog contact me 07037640879 whatsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wordpress Is Ahead Of Blogger / Website Account Suspended, Please What Is Next!!! / 4 Common Mistakes When Building Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.