Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January (17210 Views)

Bandits Kill 13 Soldiers In Niger State, Military Loses Helicopter In Operation / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by rusher14: 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
And so what?

One helicopter downed which in itself Is worth 4.6 billion Naira.

Big deal.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
When they add the ones they fled and left for Boko Haram members each time their facilities are overran by the terrorists that are now in BHT's possession, e go pass that amount embarassed

Oga dingbang, I never type finish you don dey share my post grin
lol...go and buy Airtel 4g sim tongue
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by aku626(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2019
Lol when you hear war no someone somewhere is getting wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by JubrinElSudan: 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
lol...go and buy Airtel 4g sim tongue
Glo 4g is bae
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by captianfreeman(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
How? Somebody should please enlighten me shocked

I hope some CABAL in this government are not arming the terrorists and bandits through the national armoury?

2 Likes

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by gratiaeo(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2019
Truly North is a disadvantage to Nigeria. I can't remember anything good coming out from the north

2 Likes

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Glo 4g is bae
you couldn't post before me grin
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Thebwoy: 5:49pm On May 26, 2019
Is it not high time we negotiate with these book haram
If na state they want, just give them sambisa forest to develop and live.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Beface(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2019
Why do I have this feeling that everything is just an arrangement from Saboteurs in the military to empower Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2019
Or Govt. transfers 4.8bn worth of weapons to Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by boxypane(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
ugkk:
as usual they will soon release statement denying these claims. Nigerian army co Nigerian boyscout ni
Oga sharrap there!!! Can you face the heat of battle? Who give u phone sef?
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by youngsahito(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2019
but somebody said that you are winning the war against Boko Haram.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Masterppower: 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
simply put this way: NIGERIAN MILITARY DONATES ARMS WORTH N4.2B TO BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by lawani: 6:10pm On May 26, 2019
gratiaeo:
Truly North is a disadvantage to Nigeria. I can't remember anything good coming out from the north
Agricultural produce
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by lexy2014: 6:17pm On May 26, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

They dashed them out to their Boko Haram brothers of course.

Another excuse to budget another round of $1 billion to acquire ghost weapons.

The war in the North East is like a Ponzi scheme scam where each successful government would find it very hard to stop because of the largesse in it.

U are blessed beyond measure

1 Like

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by ishawlar: 6:17pm On May 26, 2019
These badstard will just be calling billions of naira asif they are hawking purewater in the traffic. Lost 4.6 billion in 5month. God pls help us na if is our sins i beg throway face make u 4give us.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2019
Na so. Jonathan buy weapon, Buhari crash am
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 26, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Originalsly: 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
Why do they keep.ordering expensive sophisticated helicopters when they can order sooo many more simple helicopter gunships (Huey?) that can drop off and pick up men at hotspots? I guess is all about chest beating.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Princedapace(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
The only thing that pains me is that we all are paying for this one way or the other..

Pls we need more volunteers. It is just a simple survey about birth control in Nigeria. U can answer the survey questions even on ur bed.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by buzorcharles(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2019
9jaArea:
Wars are expensive
if they invest the 4bn they will win that war. Just 500 well trained and highly sophisticated commandos with the right equipments can do this job in 7 months
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by McTobe(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
War is very expensive. Look at the economy of all the So called European powers after the WW11. Moral Lesson: War should be the last resort when Politics and diplomacy have failed. The price we have to pay for politicizing everything including Security
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by buzorcharles(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

They dashed them out to their Boko Haram brothers of course.

Another excuse to budget another round of $1 billion to acquire ghost weapons.

The war in the North East is like a Ponzi scheme scam where each successful government would find it very hard to stop because of the largesse in it.

you are a wise guy.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by Goldencheese(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
Nigeria will get there someday soon.

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.

ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/military-loses-n4-8bn-weapons-in-north-east-since-january/

Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by AerialMapper: 6:29pm On May 26, 2019
Next level
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by hollywater: 6:32pm On May 26, 2019
Welcome to Intergrity.
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by enebelid9(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2019
hmm
Re: Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January by darkelf: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
boxypane:

Oga sharrap there!!! Can you face the heat of battle? Who give u phone sef?

Can you also face the heat of battle? Because I'm wondering what you're doing here acting like a keyboard warrior. It is tax payer's money they are wasting and he has a right to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday / ‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari / CBN Raises Interest Rate (MPR) To 22.75%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.