Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January (34734 Views)

Lagos Contributed ₦428.98 Billion Into FG IGR In 2020 / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Lessonteacher(f): 7:16am On May 22, 2022
A presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Peter Obi, has said that no single dollar had been paid into Federal Government’s account since January despite the rise in crude oil price at the international market.

Obi stated this on Friday during an interactive session with a PDP youth group, in continuation of his consultations ahead of the party’s presidential primaries.
The aspirant lamented the parlous security and economic situation in the country urging Nigerians to immediately rescue the nation before it collapses.
Obi said: “Every day in Nigeria, you hear bad news. We can no longer pretend. Nigeria is no longer a destination for investors.
“Nigeria has not paid a dollar into its account since January despite the fact that prices of crude oil have gone up.

“The PDP should pick its next candidate based on merit. The youth must change the future of Nigeria. Nigeria is collapsing and it is happening fast.

“It may not be too long before it will completely collapse. Tension and unrest still persist and we should be worried. Nigeria is one of the most stressful countries to live in today.”
Obi’s campaign coordinator, Dr. Doyin Okupe, alleged moves by some interests to frustrate Obi’s chances of winning the PDP ticket.
https://thenationonlineng.net/oil-money-not-paid-into-fg-account-since-january-says-obi/

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Kingozymandias(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2022
Just imagine!!? You see where they got all the N100 million for forms ? Just imagine were we are as a nation!!!
These guys are treating the nation's resources as their own personal bank!! This is why we are all suffering and everything is getting worse daily
Cc seun this should be on front page. This is why these animals don't want this man to ever rule because he will jail every single one of them and recover our national loot. They know he won't shield or cover them.

How can a central bank governor just allow the politicians have unrestricted access to our national earnings? Is there no law at all? How on earth can this happen?

Who have the order ? Who called up the IOCs and said hey don't remiit just send all funds henceforth to xyz account number

390 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Finnese001: 7:20am On May 22, 2022
Not my business anyway

Let the country collapse so that everybody go rest

Kingozymandias:

It won't be after all you are a Tinubu supporter

And where did you see that cheesy

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Kingozymandias(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:
Not my business anyway

It won't be after all you are a Tinubu supporter

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 7:23am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:
Not my business anyway

Except you're not in the country, it should o. Wonder why JPM delisted Nigeria? There you have it. There was a topic about it, but the MODs never took it to front page.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Kingozymandias(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:
Not my business anyway

It's was a question based on my assumptions. Mo's Tinubu supported actively dislike this man for no reason at all.
How can it not be your business? Let me guess your are a teenager whose parents still caters for his upkeep?

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Sergio104(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2022
Obi with the sense of sight cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 7:26am On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine!!? You see where they got all the N100 million for forms ? Just imagine were we are as a nation!!!
These guys are treating the nation's resources as their own personal bank!! This is why we are all suffering and everything is getting worse daily
Cc seun this should be on front page. This is why these animals don't want this man to ever rule because he will jail every single one of them and recover our national loot. They know he won't shield or cover them

Exactly! The man already told them there's nothing left to share! We must build! They know the EFCC and ICPC would work on overdrive under Peter Obi as president, so they're not willing to take that risk

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Finnese001: 7:26am On May 22, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Except you're not in the country, it should o. Wonder why JPM delisted Nigeria? There you have it. There was a topic about it, but the MODs never took it to front page.

Weather in the country or not, you should know that Nigeria is not for you

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 7:29am On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's was a question based on my assumptions. Mo's Tinubu supported actively dislike this man for no reason at all.
How can it not be your business? Let me guess your are a teenager whose parents still caters for his upkeep?

As in ehn... The hate they direct to this man. Anyways I love it... Let them keep hating on him. They will hate him at first, then join him to take this country out of the sink hole they and their peepoo daddy put this country, courtesy buhari.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Legendforte: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
I lost hope and interest in this country when the AGF was alleged to have diverted 80bn from the nation's purse, while hunger continues to kill millions and univ students are on strike. smh

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by lonecatt(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2022
buhari the anti corruption czar my foot

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:

Weather in the country or not, you should know that Nigeria is not for you

So what is for me? Biafra? Calm down my brother. Biafra was a brain child birthed out of the ills of this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by AntiBMC(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Imagine that. So the monies are going straight into the pockets of the cabal cro0ks and their associates. Issoryt.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by gambia(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Any thing is possible in this shithole country, buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Irupetepete: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
And he just knew this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Iyiataata92: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Risentouch(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:
Not my business anyway

Should I get you a towel?
I guess you are wailing because it was not said by Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by ican2020: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
May God’ save us all

Meanwhile
Cooler For Sell @ 5.000 naira only

Looking for cooler to store your hot foods or chilled liquid that will last 24 hours, look no further, just get this cooler and you will be happy you did

My wife bought this cooler some years ago and we never used it for once until we sold our house last year and moved to a new location January this year.

We came across the same cooler type at the market and that reminded us that we had similar cooler and putting it to test, the outcome beats our expectations.

The only reason why we are selling is because of japaism

So get it fast before your neighbour gets it and this must be superior to the new ones at the market at the moment

Ones a good product comes to the market in Nigeria, most of the subsequent ones are either inferior to the first ones or fake

WhatsApp 08058435405

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Risentouch(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Irupetepete:
And he just knew this?

How many info do you have?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by NofiuFade(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Before nko? Crude oil is currently been sold at $130 per barrel yet not any significant impact of it on the country, we know how the economy boom when crude oil is been sold at $100 per barrel so its nothing new, they are looting the National wealth and no one is talking about it why are many prominent Nigerians just suddenly keep quiet!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Naiira(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Obi obviously playing retail politics, but still remains our choice.

The below picture speaks a thousand words - The former and the formed:

Gerrit?

Forgerrit!

2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

Obi KERERENKE

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2022
They are flexing our money, make them no worry na stroke go flex their body soon

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by fasho01(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2022
I sadly don't see you as an individual that can, and will change the fortunes of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Guyman02: 7:32am On May 22, 2022
That's why Accountant General can steal N80B easily
Peter Obi is the man that can curb corruption in Nigeria

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by SpatialKing(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2022
And you think Osinbajo is not aware?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Finnese001: 7:32am On May 22, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

So what is for me? Biafra? Calm down my brother. Biafra was a brain child birthed out of the ills of this country.

Foolishbuhari:

As in ehn... The hate they direct to this man. Anyways I love it... Let them keep hating on him. They will hate him at first, then join him to take this country out of the sink hole they and their peepoo daddy put this country, courtesy buhari.

Kingozymandias:

Both of you need to go back and sleep abeg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.