Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Get Money To Start A Business While Waiting For Your Dream Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Money To Start A Business While Waiting For Your Dream Job. (241 Views)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Money To Start A Business While Waiting For Your Dream Job. by chweetness: 2:04pm On May 26, 2019
A lot of people have turned chief begger on social media, they spend their day creating different accounts they use to trade. I started my business as a corp member, I didn't have anyone give me a penny, I took a risk with faith, that risk yielded money that I use to start my importation business, you too can take that risk today with that tiny faith, not taking a risk is a risk itself. Let me help you the little way I can, zero eight zero six six eight seven seven seven one three. Don't let anyone deceive you, there's no free food in free town, that friend that discourages you all the time is not helping you, ask him for money to start business and you will hear how money born one, two died and three enter coma. Reach me if you can, if Dangote sat idle he won't be where he is today.

(1) (Reply)

solatrust job VACANCY / Sports4all Global Synergy Limited Job Vacancy / Fitbit For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.