Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) (26515 Views)

2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Bonapart(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
Iscariot
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by hopexter(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
Godjone:
Animal.
Fool
Idiot
Betrayer.

Don't let tribal sentiments blindfold your lil sense of reasoning. He's serving the country and Nobody else. In as much as he hasnt betrayed you, he hasnt betrayed anyone. You sound too primitive to understand modern day Politics undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2019
Mr. Trasportation Minister, I am afraid to say that you will eventually eat your words. Those words that you uttered will come back to hunt you.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by farem: 3:21pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Rotimi Iscariot

The man who sold his state out to outsiders for a mere 30 pieces of silver.

...Na dem! Cannon Atiku of Mbaise Anglican diocese has Christianised this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by JudasNaCarrot: 3:23pm On May 26, 2019
Amaechi again!!!

This man talks anyhow....we in Rivers State strongly believe that this man is suffering some mental illness.

Useless and stupid asslicker Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by JudasNaCarrot: 3:24pm On May 26, 2019
Bonapart:
Iscariot
Nop....Nacarrot!
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Shikini: 3:24pm On May 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

U call a super minister "30 pieces of silver"?
Haaaa!!!!

Super what?

What's Amaechi's legacy as minister in SS/SE he is from?

What can he point to as his achievement for his own region?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Intellectual201: 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
FRN it is. No going back.
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Wednesday jokingly thanked President Buhari for not converting him to Islam, saying he has been attacked severally for associating with a President who many assumed was planning to Islamize Nigeria.Amaechi said this at the valedictory Federal Executive Council meeting at the State House Abuja yesterday Wednesday, May 22nd.The former Rivers state governor narrated how he was almost chased out of Christ the King Catholic Church in 2014 for supporting the president, who they alleged was trying to Islamise the country.“Mr President, let me thank you for not converting me to Islam.

I say that specifically because in 2014 when I walked into Christ the King Catholic Church, I was literally chased out of the church as a governor because I was accused of supporting a man whose agenda was to Islamise Nigeria.

He added that in Rivers state, they began to call me `Alhaji Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi’. I thank you because they have dropped the `Alhaji’ and back to Mr Chibuike Amaechi,’’ he said.

Politics Nigeria has footage of Amaechi's Speech.

Watch the Video/Buhari's reaction HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/video-of-rotimi-amaechi-thanking-president-buhari-over-non-conversion-to-islam-emerges/

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by mvem(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, this Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda is real?
seems you did not get the post well
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Akolawole(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Nothing meaningful to say.
This shows the condition of His portfolio and ministry.

4 years of NO RESULT

Really!

No result in transport ministry! Kai
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Maliqcious: 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
Lol...quote author=SLAP44 post=78736872]Rotimi Iscariot

The man who sold his state out to outsiders for a mere 30 pieces of silver. [/quote]
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Image123(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
I really don't understand the hatred for Amaechi. He lost his state, so how did he sell it?
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
Amaechi the lizard of ubima...
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by penearth(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2019
Amaechi where u go I will go whom u support I will support. president Buhari u supported is GOD sent to humanity, Nigerians may see u differently but ur heart desires are GOLDEN
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2019
And what's wrong about being a Muslim?
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
Hahahahahah, Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by jaggabban: 8:11pm On May 26, 2019
Flat head pigs in sifia pain right now.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by doubleZ88(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2019
literally,
GEJ was still president 2014 when amaechi claims he was chased out from a church for supporting
PMB.
this thing doesn't rhyme at all.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by bigcasava1(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
Godjone:
Animal.
Fool
Idiot
Betrayer.
which one will he take?
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by tutuonye: 9:39pm On May 26, 2019
This is the most stupid comment made so far by any politician . I love Amechi as a good governor he was in Rivers State but with this cement no no Amechi should have kept quiet .
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by ukenke: 9:54pm On May 26, 2019
Why is Amaechi so hated on NL?
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Intellectual201: 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
If the minister wants to be Muslim, who's business is it.How many of you are even good Christians to start with.
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Wednesday jokingly thanked President Buhari for not converting him to Islam, saying he has been attacked severally for associating with a President who many assumed was planning to Islamize Nigeria.Amaechi said this at the valedictory Federal Executive Council meeting at the State House Abuja yesterday Wednesday, May 22nd.The former Rivers state governor narrated how he was almost chased out of Christ the King Catholic Church in 2014 for supporting the president, who they alleged was trying to Islamise the country.“Mr President, let me thank you for not converting me to Islam.

I say that specifically because in 2014 when I walked into Christ the King Catholic Church, I was literally chased out of the church as a governor because I was accused of supporting a man whose agenda was to Islamise Nigeria.

He added that in Rivers state, they began to call me `Alhaji Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi’. I thank you because they have dropped the `Alhaji’ and back to Mr Chibuike Amaechi,’’ he said.

Politics Nigeria has footage of Amaechi's Speech.

Watch the Video/Buhari's reaction HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/video-of-rotimi-amaechi-thanking-president-buhari-over-non-conversion-to-islam-emerges/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / APGA Picks John Ogbor As Presidential Candidate For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.